PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna have an experience next Wednesday

SOONER44EVER
11/11/2010, 08:51 PM
I'm taking my Dad (73), his older brother (76) and his younger brother (71) to a Thunder game. I didn't think they'd want to go but they all jumped at the chance. Wish me luck trying to herd them through the crowd. :)

jumperstop
11/11/2010, 08:57 PM
I love my family, but it seems the older I get the more frustrating it is going places with them. They aren't even as old as the people you're going with, and it's not them getting around...well kinda. But it's more so that with 4 old people, it's take about 20 min to decide anything. Drives me insane sometimes. But hey love my family, and the fact they still pay for me to go to games like the Mizzou game and the Baylor game in a couple weeks. You just got to have patience.

SOONER44EVER
11/11/2010, 09:02 PM
I love my family, but it seems the older I get the more frustrating it is going places with them. They aren't even as old as the people you're going with, and it's not them getting around...well kinda. But it's more so that with 4 old people, it's take about 20 min to decide anything. Drives me insane sometimes. But hey love my family, and the fact they still pay for me to go to games like the Mizzou game and the Baylor game in a couple weeks. You just got to have patience.

I have zero patience. I just kinda say lets go and get in a big hurry and push them a long. It makes it easier. I can't wait to take pics of them with the Thundergirls!!!

olevetonahill
11/11/2010, 09:10 PM
Hell, You would get worn out following me around if ya was just carrying a stick :P

AlbqSooner
11/12/2010, 07:06 AM
Two years ago I took my then 91 year old Dad to the OU spring game. He was like an untrained dog on a leash. Pulling and pulling to go faster. He wore my arse out trying to keep up with him getting to the game. Then he slept all the way back to Tulsa.

reflector
11/12/2010, 07:53 AM
Good luck.

SOONER44EVER
11/12/2010, 10:22 AM
Two years ago I took my then 91 year old Dad to the OU spring game. He was like an untrained dog on a leash. Pulling and pulling to go faster. He wore my arse out trying to keep up with him getting to the game. Then he slept all the way back to Tulsa.

We cant do OU games any more. Way too many steps. And the Thunder organization is way, way, way more appreciative of their fans.