PDA

View Full Version : ABC coverage map for Tech

cvsooner
11/11/2010, 03:44 PM
Well, out here in the west, we're getting Ohio State vs. Penn State and VA Tech vs. North Carolina. That officially stinks. :mad:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?page=coveragemaps2010

badger
11/11/2010, 03:53 PM
You apparently have a computer - get on ESPN3.com during the game and you'll be fine :)

cvsooner
11/11/2010, 04:02 PM
Yeah, I do, but man...it's a pain. Dang it.

EDIT: Actually, I can't do espn3.com either; my ISP isn't a provider. Nor, due to the fact I have a Tivo, get Gameplan. This sucks big time, all way 'round.

JustinTV here I come.

badger
11/11/2010, 04:21 PM
Sports bar might be a good option if you're close to a larger city. Check around - you might have some Sooner fans nearby in the same predicament.

It's not the end of the world - we watched last year's KU game in Vegas and got to hear from all the gamblers how much they loved Oklahoma :D

jumperstop
11/11/2010, 04:29 PM
Good thing I'll be at the game. Those senior day games are bitter sweet though.

olevetonahill
11/11/2010, 04:45 PM
WTF I just checked the Listings and KTUL is saying they are carrying the Penn/OState game ?

Whet
11/11/2010, 06:14 PM
ESPN3 or Channelsurfing.net for me, since I am in Michigan for a while.

NormanPride
11/11/2010, 06:24 PM
Got an xbox? Their ESPN dealio will have it.

sooneron
11/11/2010, 06:29 PM
Sweet! espn! or meh! I forget, do we hate them this week, or what?

:D

HolaKyle
11/11/2010, 07:01 PM

It is still based off of your ISP.

And no highlight video this week since I live in Orlando (and around Christmas can't afford to buy Gameplan for our 1 game)

cvsooner
11/11/2010, 07:07 PM
My ISP has some deal with Disney whereby we were supposed to have espn3.com active in November...but I can't find a date. Doesn't really matter either way, at this rate. Sheesh.

WA. Sooner
11/12/2010, 01:26 AM
tivo can do gameplan

cvsooner
11/12/2010, 01:26 PM
Not through my cable service...we've tried. Something about switched digital video service and the Tivo isn't an SDV device. Even with the SDV adapter, it won't handle Gameplan or any other ppv. It's the only thing I don't like about my Tivo/cable provider setup. (Brighthouse doesn't like my Tivo either.)

oudavid1
11/12/2010, 01:32 PM
Sorry Cali, your getting screwed.

Sooner in Tampa
11/12/2010, 01:34 PM
??? Do tell...I had no idea. Where do I find it on my xbox?

NormanPride
11/12/2010, 01:36 PM
It's under Video Marketplace I think. It's apparently still based on your ISP, so if you don't get it on the computer then you're still sunk. :( Sorry.

But this lets you watch it on a TV rather than on a computer at least...

And HK, why don't you get on TYT and download the game from there? That's what I've been doing since my cable box keeps overheating and shutting off on my PVR. :mad:

Sooner in Tampa
11/12/2010, 01:48 PM
It's under Video Marketplace I think. It's apparently still based on your ISP, so if you don't get it on the computer then you're still sunk. :( Sorry.

But this lets you watch it on a TV rather than on a computer at least...

And HK, why don't you get on TYT and download the game from there? That's what I've been doing since my cable box keeps overheating and shutting off on my PVR. :mad:
Thanks, I will check that out.

If worse comes to worse, it will be the HDMI cable, a laptop, and ATDHE.net...that's how I have gotten through all the Buccaneer blackouts this year :)