11/10/2010, 11:10 PM
Heh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tDcFxDCL34

stoopified
11/11/2010, 11:24 AM
:)

badger
11/11/2010, 11:37 AM
it's cute, but fyi, the osu/buff game last year was a poke home game - it was when they unveiled their world's most powerful black jerseys :rolleyes:

SOONER44EVER
11/11/2010, 11:38 AM
it's cute, but fyi, the osu/buff game last year was a poke home game - it was when they unveiled their world's most powerful black jerseys :rolleyes:

Heh!

Tigeman
11/11/2010, 01:26 PM
That was was pretty funny.

But I just had to watch the Pokes poor attempt at making fun of us w/ that. I found it pretty funny, not cause they trashed us. But b/c they really had nothing to come back with. Their sad attempt at bashing us...

F8oiPsw2k04

CowboyMRW
11/11/2010, 01:43 PM
It's funny I'll admit but it's also been posted before

badger
11/11/2010, 01:46 PM
Do we even care about other OU sports like baseball or basketball?!?! Dude, we just went to the College World Series in baseball! We just went to the Final Four in women's basketball. Those both happened this year, in 2010! What have YOUR baseball and basketball teams done lately???

(and before you point out that your mens team went to the tourney while ours was under TMZ investigation, yes, we know, eff off)

CowboyMRW
11/11/2010, 02:05 PM
Do we even care about other OU sports like baseball or basketball?!?! Dude, we just went to the College World Series in baseball! We just went to the Final Four in women's basketball. Those both happened this year, in 2010! What have YOUR baseball and basketball teams done lately???

(and before you point out that your mens team went to the tourney while ours was under TMZ investigation, yes, we know, eff off)

We've had awful years in baseball the last 2 years I'll admit. No denying that. Our women't team had the girl who scored the most points in Big 12 history and they advanced to the 2nd round before bowing out. Women's basketball isn't traditionally a strong sport for us. We did win the XC National Championship and lost in the finals in Men's golf.

Tigeman
11/11/2010, 02:07 PM
Hey hey ... what about our men's gymnastics squad :rolleyes::P