PDA

View Full Version : How weird is this?

cvsooner
11/9/2010, 06:27 PM
Oh, man, they're killin' me. This is just wrong. Sam may be throwing to this guy? Urk...we'll never hear the end of it.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football/professional/rams-report/article_fef5e6b8-ec4d-11df-81eb-00127992bc8b.html

Undersized for the position at 6-2, 223 pounds, Schouman was a seventh-round draft pick by the Buffalo Bills in 2007 out of Boise State. In three seasons with the Bills, Schouman started 15 games and caught 27 passes for 275 yards and one touchdown. His best season was 2008, when he caught 15 balls for 153 yards.

Schouman, 25, was slowed by ankle and knee injuries with the Bills and was released by the team at the end of this preseason.

At Boise State, Schouman caught the fourth-down touchdown pass in overtime in the 2006 season's Fiesta Bowl against Oklahoma. The play preceded the game-winning two-point conversion on a trick play.

olevetonahill
11/9/2010, 06:33 PM
Thats the Pros, Has nothing to do with The Schools

85sooners
11/9/2010, 07:20 PM
:pop:

cvsooner
11/9/2010, 07:36 PM
Okay, if it has nothin' to do with the schools...why mention where he played? Or his claim to fame? This is from a story about the Rams, fercryinoutloud....

olevetonahill
11/9/2010, 07:42 PM
Look at whos making it a big deal . Like I said its the Pros, and they dont care about what school anyone went to, They care about the W/L margin ;)

swardboy
11/9/2010, 07:45 PM
I see the interest angle, but of course Paul Thompson quarterbacked OU in that game.

Oh, and by the way, whatever happened to the BSU qb in that game? Uh huh.....even little Ian "Ima propose to you babe" Johnson is off the Vikings roster. Sucks to be smurfs in the nfl basically.

I certainly wouldn't have a problem with Bradford having Shipley to throw to right about now.

jumperstop
11/9/2010, 07:57 PM
I see the interest angle, but of course Paul Thompson quarterbacked OU in that game.

Oh, and by the way, whatever happened to the BSU qb in that game? Uh huh.....even little Ian "Ima propose to you babe" Johnson is off the Vikings roster. Sucks to be smurfs in the nfl basically.

I certainly wouldn't have a problem with Bradford having Shipley to throw to right about now.

In fact I would say that would be bad ***. And now that texas sucks this year, the people who said that Gilbert did well in the NCG last year were hella wrong, and it was because of Shipley that he was bailed out and looked good.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/9/2010, 09:51 PM

I didn't see it, just listened to it on the car radio, but didn't Shipley drop the
4th down pass at the end of MNF Pitt vs Cincy game - that cost Cincy the game?

cvsooner
11/9/2010, 11:44 PM
Shipley got hit pretty good when he was trying to make the catch, in all fairness.

slh1234
11/10/2010, 09:32 AM
Okay, if it has nothin' to do with the schools...why mention where he played? Or his claim to fame? This is from a story about the Rams, fercryinoutloud....

Without that play, who knows who he was?

Mad Dog Madsen
11/10/2010, 09:35 AM
Without that play, who knows who he was?

THIS. That's why they mentioned it. At first, even I was like "Who?"