PDA

View Full Version : TRRW gets an interception to keep the Bengals' comeback alive

47straight
11/9/2010, 01:59 AM
While the cowboys continue to implode.

Oh yeah, he was definitely the problem. :rolleyes:

Collier11
11/9/2010, 02:39 AM
He looks trimmed up, looked to be moving alot faster than the last few years IMO

Leroy Lizard
11/9/2010, 02:42 AM
Looks like Dallas did him a favor.

Collier11
11/9/2010, 02:45 AM
Cincy only has 2 wins, not like he is playing for the SB or anything but he might have revitalized his career if he can stay healthy

topdaug
11/9/2010, 02:56 AM
Cincy only has 2 wins, not like he is playing for the SB or anything but he might have revitalized his career if he can stay healthy

They won the AFC North last year with Roy back there...this year's been brutal as a Bengals fan...so much wasted talent out there...

Collier11
11/9/2010, 03:02 AM
and you are even getting a great year by TO without issues

topdaug
11/9/2010, 03:08 AM
and you are even getting a great year by TO without issues

I wouldn't say without issues...he's the only guy Palmer targets, and so far this season, it's pissed off both Gresham and Ocho...

Collier11
11/9/2010, 03:11 AM
what I mean is that every single person that has spoken on it has said he has been a great locker room guy, the hardest worker, etc...sure, some might say thats only cus he is catching so many passes but he isnt causing problems regardless

swardboy
11/9/2010, 07:19 AM
It was funny seeing #77 push Ochocinco back out to his wide receiver position...He was clearly ticked off at whatever Chad was mouthing about. Doesn't take much imagination it was "Me,me. Throw to me!"

slh1234
11/9/2010, 09:26 AM
what I mean is that every single person that has spoken on it has said he has been a great locker room guy, the hardest worker, etc...sure, some might say thats only cus he is catching so many passes but he isnt causing problems regardless

I think most who criticize TO say that he is happy on a losing team so long as he is getting his catches, and unhappy on a winning team if he doesn't get his catches, so he is selfish and not a team player. If cincy is 2 - 7 and not having trouble out of TO who is the leading receiver, that seems to just fit in the criticism.

badger
11/9/2010, 09:30 AM
The Sooner saves the day and the whorn drops the ball :D

C&CDean
11/9/2010, 09:50 AM
I remember back when TO went over there and I said "the Bengals are gonna ****ing suck now" and a bunch of y'all went "no, this will make them better - besides, they were already good" to which I said "doesn't matter, you put two knuckleheads like TO and Chad Johnson together and I promise you that team is gonna suck. Guess what? I'm right. The best thing for the Bengals would be for TO and Johnson to collide head-on during a couple crossing routes and get them out of the game. For good. They're both carcinomas.

47straight
11/9/2010, 09:53 AM
The Sooner saves the day and the whorn drops the ball :D

Boom!

badger
11/9/2010, 10:04 AM
I remember back when TO went over there and I said "the Bengals are gonna ****ing suck now"

I also remember us both saying how much Minnesota was gonna suck :D

C&CDean
11/9/2010, 10:22 AM
I also remember us both saying how much Minnesota was gonna suck :D

Yes, and I remember the Minnysohtah fans bashing our beloved Pack too. **** em all, feed em fish heads.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/9/2010, 10:35 AM
you gooners say the vikings will suck every year

badger
11/9/2010, 11:16 AM
you gooners say the vikings will suck every year

Yep, and we're right every year. bawww, another season without a Super Bowl ring? :P

sooner59
11/9/2010, 11:20 AM
The vikings were pretty good last year. No ring, but every bit as good as the Saints, who got one. Now, this year they suck, i'll give ya that one.

badger
11/9/2010, 11:22 AM
The vikings were pretty good last year. No ring, but every bit as good as the Saints, who got one. Now, this year they suck, i'll give ya that one.

:rolleyes: Yeah, and the whorns were every bit as good as us this year, they just lost to us on a neutral field

Collier11
11/9/2010, 11:51 AM
I remember back when TO went over there and I said "the Bengals are gonna ****ing suck now" and a bunch of y'all went "no, this will make them better - besides, they were already good" to which I said "doesn't matter, you put two knuckleheads like TO and Chad Johnson together and I promise you that team is gonna suck. Guess what? I'm right. The best thing for the Bengals would be for TO and Johnson to collide head-on during a couple crossing routes and get them out of the game. For good. They're both carcinomas.

In all fairness, they have lost 5 games by a TD or less...its not like they are the Cowboys :eek:

Collier11
11/9/2010, 11:52 AM
:rolleyes: Yeah, and the whorns were every bit as good as us this year, they just lost to us on a neutral field

The Vikes easily outplayed the Saints in that NFC title game but had some silly turnovers including Favres horrible INT when they were driving for the winning FG

47straight
11/9/2010, 06:43 PM
I just want to reemphasize that all who clamored against TRRW are getting their just desserts.

texaspokieokie
11/9/2010, 06:51 PM
he'll remain forever famous for the "horse-collar" rule.