PDA

View Full Version : Any of you chicks want a spanking?

Jerk
11/8/2010, 07:09 PM
http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/uae-high-court-says-beat-your-wife-just-do-not-bruise-her-ncx-101810

sooner59
11/8/2010, 08:25 PM
I always knew the Middle East had common sense. :rolleyes:

StoopTroup
11/8/2010, 08:27 PM
http://blogs.sfweekly.com/shookdown/spanking.jpg

sooner ngintunr
11/8/2010, 08:39 PM
"But sometimes she does not do a serious thing or he does not want to let others know, when it is not good for the family. In this case, hitting is a better option."

Who knew human trash and muslims had so much in common?

StoopTroup
11/8/2010, 08:42 PM
What about when they turn themselves in and bring you the paddle?

sooner ngintunr
11/8/2010, 08:48 PM
What about when they turn themselves in and bring you the paddle?

I only object when she tells me that she doesn't need a safe word. I'm a puss like that.

Penguin
11/8/2010, 10:16 PM
"According to Islamic law, the man of the house is permitted to use physical discipline against his family if admonishing them and abstaining from sex with his wife do not work."

Yeah. Withhold sex from her. That will show her. Let me know how that works out for ya.

soonerinkaty
11/8/2010, 10:20 PM
Yeah. Withhold sex from her. That will show her. Let me know how that works out for ya.

He will be getting real cozy with his jackass.

Sooner98
11/8/2010, 10:21 PM
This is the religion that the left in America has fallen head-over-heels in love with for some reason.

sooner ngintunr
11/8/2010, 10:30 PM
This is the religion that the left in America has fallen head-over-heels in love with for some reason.

Yeah, because the left is soooooo head-over-heels in love for religion, esp Islam.:rolleyes:

Sooner98
11/8/2010, 11:43 PM
Yeah, because the left is soooooo head-over-heels in love with Islam.

Yes, I know. Kind of weird, really, why the left is so smitten, when Islam OPENLY advocates violence against women, torture and execution of homosexuals, the eradication of the Jewish state of Israel, etc., etc.

swardboy
11/9/2010, 08:52 AM
The more anti-christian the religion, the sweeter to the left it smells.

TUSooner
11/9/2010, 09:04 AM

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I guess your knee-jerk post proves that you can blame "the left" for everything, no thinking necessary!
I know quite a few liberal people, and none of them are in love with Islam, in the least. The fact that they don't advocate a modern Kristallnacht aimed at modest Muslims in the USA does not mean otherwise.

Seriously, that's just a very dumb post, very dumb. You want proof of how thoughtless it is ? Tuba and Rush's Parrot will spek you for it. 'Nuff said. :rolleyes:

TUSooner
11/9/2010, 09:07 AM
The more anti-christian the religion, the sweeter to the left it smells.

:rolleyes:
pathetic

For you, "the left" is just a mythical bogey man that Rush uses to scare your paranoid asz.

TUSooner
11/9/2010, 09:07 AM
Yes, I know. Kind of weird, really, why the left is so smitten, when Islam OPENLY advocates violence against women, torture and execution of homosexuals, the eradication of the Jewish state of Israel, etc., etc.

Kind of false, you mean. :rolleyes:

OULenexaman
11/9/2010, 09:12 AM
looks like TU's coffee is hot this mornin'.....of course Obama is kissin some muslim arse in India these days......

sooner ngintunr
11/9/2010, 09:33 AM
...of course Obama is kissin some muslim arse in India these days......

I really doubt it. Over 80% of India is Hindu.

Sooner98
11/9/2010, 09:45 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

I guess your knee-jerk post proves that you can blame "the left" for everything, no thinking necessary!
I know quite a few liberal people, and none of them are in love with Islam, in the least. The fact that they don't advocate a modern Kristallnacht aimed at modest Muslims in the USA does not mean otherwise.

Seriously, that's just a very dumb post, very dumb. You want proof of how thoughtless it is ? Tuba and Rush's Parrot will spek you for it. 'Nuff said. :rolleyes:

Really? You honestly don't see that the many (not all, but a large majority) on the left have become some of the biggest defenders of Islam? Just wait until the next act of mass-murder by Muslims happens somewhere in the world, someone starts a thread about it here, and then how long it takes someone on the left to play the always-irrelevant "Crusades" card. :rolleyes: I'm not advocating persecution of Muslims in any way, but I'm also not going to bury my head in the sand and play ignorant of what their religion teaches its followers, and the danger it poses to those of us who enjoy the freedom that we have.

tommieharris91
11/9/2010, 10:24 AM
This thread has already been Godwin'd. Carry on.

TUSooner
11/9/2010, 01:32 PM
Really? You honestly don't see that the many (not all, but a large majority) on the left have become some of the biggest defenders of Islam? Just wait until the next act of mass-murder by Muslims happens somewhere in the world, someone starts a thread about it here, and then how long it takes someone on the left to play the always-irrelevant "Crusades" card. :rolleyes: I'm not advocating persecution of Muslims in any way, but I'm also not going to bury my head in the sand and play ignorant of what their religion teaches its followers, and the danger it poses to those of us who enjoy the freedom that we have.

About the only "defending" I see is defense of ordinary people against fire-breathing idiots who think every muslim in the world is fair game for a cruise missle up the asz because radical sickos commit atrocities and terrorism. What you call "softness" is usually no more than an attempt at discernment in lieu of blind indiscrimnate condemnation. But then again, blind indiscrimnate condemnation is fun and easy and well suited to kool-aid drinkers and other lame-brains who don't want to think but rather prefer the easy choices of us vs them, as defined for them in simple terms by demagogues and such. Do some go overboared in defending the wrong people? Yep, just like many go overboard in accusing the wrong people. But when you stop trying to discern the difference you're lost. and when you use anecdotal occurrences as an excuse for broad condemnations, you're lost.
What I object to, as I almost always do, is the simplistic and thoughtless vilification of people who don't share a particular narrow viewpoint. Since there are virtually no real liberals or leftists on SF.com, that means the "simplistic and thoughtless vilification" is usually done by the "conservatives" against everyone who's not marching arm in arm with Rush and Beck & them. But this crap about "leftists love muslims" is every effing bit as effing stupid as saying "conservatives love fascist." That's about as nicely as I can put it without a bunch of editing.

TUSooner
11/9/2010, 01:39 PM
looks like TU's coffee is hot this mornin'.....of course Obama is kissin some muslim arse in India these days......

I really doubt it. Over 80% of India is Hindu.

Why do people shun the quest for truth but love their ignorant opinions? THAT is the Devil at work, folks.

TUSooner
11/9/2010, 01:42 PM
I would venture to say that most people who are happy to flush all muslims down the same toilet don't know very many muslims, if any at all. Hell, they probably don't even know any liberals, come to think of it. It's easy to condemn what you don't know.

3rdgensooner
11/9/2010, 01:42 PM
I really doubt it. Over 80% of India is Hindu.Hindupw3nd!

Bourbon St Sooner
11/9/2010, 01:52 PM
About the only "defending" I see is defense of ordinary people against fire-breathing idiots who think every muslim in the world is fair game for a cruise missle up the asz because radical sickos commit atrocities and terrorism. What you call "softness" is usually no more than an attempt at discernment in lieu of blind indiscrimnate condemnation. But then again, blind indiscrimnate condemnation is fun and easy and well suited to kool-aid drinkers and other lame-brains who don't want to think but rather prefer the easy choices of us vs them, as defined for them in simple terms by demagogues and such. Do some go overboared in defending the wrong people? Yep, just like many go overboard in accusing the wrong people. But when you stop trying to discern the difference you're lost. and when you use anecdotal occurrences as an excuse for broad condemnations, you're lost.
What I object to, as I almost always do, is the simplistic and thoughtless vilification of people who don't share a particular narrow viewpoint. Since there are virtually no real liberals or leftists on SF.com, that means the "simplistic and thoughtless vilification" is usually done by the "conservatives" against everyone who's not marching arm in arm with Rush and Beck & them. But this crap about "leftists love muslims" is every effing bit as effing stupid as saying "conservatives love fascist." That's about as nicely as I can put it without a bunch of editing.

This will not work. The Merican people demand that your argument be condensed to an 8 second sound bite.

Bourbon St Sooner
11/9/2010, 01:53 PM
Why do people shun the quest for truth but love their ignorant opinions? THAT is the Devil at work, folks.

Much better.

TUSooner
11/9/2010, 01:54 PM
This will not work. The Merican people demand that your argument be condensed to an 8 second sound bite.

At least I TRIED to write complete sentences! :O

:D

The
11/9/2010, 02:02 PM
Now that we got all that out of the way, can this thread nao be about Spankings?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_L0AFjZ5WxMA/TJC_dFQiaoI/AAAAAAAAAks/-0w98w03GlM/s400/women+know+your+place.png

3rdgensooner
11/9/2010, 02:03 PM
The highest court in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) ruled that a man is allowed to beat his wife and childrenTHIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!

soonerchk
11/9/2010, 02:05 PM
I probably need a spanking.

The
11/9/2010, 02:05 PM
I probably need a spanking.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Lumox/fark/YoDog.jpg

Jerk
11/9/2010, 06:17 PM
TU - I would never claim that Liberals love Muslims.

However, I feel that they are bound by their love for multiculturalism to never say anything negative about it.

I also can tell you that they (liberals) seem to hate Christians far more than Muslims. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't see much criticism from them towards Islam. They are more worried about "Jesus Freaks" like your brother. You know, that menacing mail man who, at any moment, might fly a jet into a building because Jesus told him to.

JohnnyMack
11/9/2010, 06:28 PM
I have no use for any of these silly religions.

Jerk
11/9/2010, 06:40 PM
Oh yeah, so says the guy who voted for Obama. The one who would bring down the sea level, end all racial strife, unite both parties to reform Washington, and bring about a new utopia for us all.

You had to have a certain measure of faith to believe that bullsh**

StoopTroup
11/9/2010, 06:44 PM
The idea that 99.99% of us can't get along in this World because of the 0.01% that fly planes into a building was kind of covered by GWB in that interview last night IMO. While he was at Ground Zero they were asking him if he was gonna go after the folks responsible for the attack.

We go back to McViegh. Yeah there were a few people who might have been able to stop him from what he did but the part of him that thought doing it might awaken Americans to the dangers they face....well...he got that point across real well. No matter whether we put anyone else in jail...those people died to prove a very sick twisted point.

GWB leaving ground zero to go find the people who were responsible didn't really happen. The folks who flew those planes into the WTC were to blame 100%. Once they did their deed...there wasn't really anyone to go get. Yeah you can blame Bin Laden, which I do, Conspiracy to commit an act of terrorism should be treated with a death sentence...but the damage couldn't be undone, what we should have done was show how we could overcome such an attack...rebuild the buildings and mourn our Dead. We also made changes in how people get on airplanes and ship cargo and IMO we still probably haven't done enough to keep 99.99% of us safe from the wackos.

Putting it on all Muslims probably isn't very fair even though many of them don't help their cause either by saying sorry and understanding why 99.99% of Americans might get their feelings hurt if they built a mosque near Ground Zero. 99.99% of Muslims who can't grasp that concept are asking for us Christians to unveil our ugly side as well.

Multiculturalism will need to be present on this Earth unless you believe that mass genocide is the answer for one side or the other. Revelation. Because it is written....should you ensure it happen in your lifetime? Or is it God's Warning to us?

Scott D
11/9/2010, 06:56 PM
I'm just failing to see how a sovereign nation making a ruling that has to only do with that sovereign nation has anything to do with any of us here.