PDA

View Full Version : You know what is really funny?

Jacie
11/8/2010, 05:31 PM
You have to go 3 pages deep into the threads to find one that has anything to do with sa*et football.

That is how irrelevant that program has become and it only took 3/4 of a season.

Want a good laugh, check the latest Big XII standings. Yup, the whorns are dead last this week.

Last Saturday, while I was watching the Sooners leaving 21 points on the field at a&M because they couldn't punch it in from 1st & goal, I kept hearing my wife who had the whorns on in the other room, gasp again and again from Gilbert throwing picks against Kansas State, five in all. Can you imagine a single QB having a 5 INT game? Not only that, but remember Ponyboy's junior year when he was the whorns leading rusher? Well guess who had the most rushing yards for sa*et last week? Not only did Gilby run for more than any of the other whorn backs, he had more yards rushing than all of the others combined. So much for finding a running game this season.

The difference between OUr team losing games compared to sa*et, I like to think OUr redzone offense can be fixed by the coaching staff, while the whorns have so many areas breaking down (which in itself should be unheard of in a top tier program) that no one has a clue where to start.

Have a good laugh, people. We can and will get better. They can't say the same.

soonercastor
11/8/2010, 05:33 PM
Can you imagine a single QB having a 5 INT game?

:gary:

bmjlr
11/8/2010, 05:54 PM
5 INT's in a game...see L. Jones vs. NE 2009. Of course when it happens to *...it is funny.

Mad Dog Madsen
11/8/2010, 05:57 PM
Can you imagine a single QB having a 5 INT game?

Yes, I seen Landry Jones do that in person against Nebraska.

AggieGirl2005
11/8/2010, 06:01 PM
I saw their fans lamenting the fact that nobody flames their boards anymore after they beat them.