PDA

View Full Version : I don't start many threads

Iam4OUru
11/7/2010, 11:38 PM
After viewin' this one....you might understand why. ;)

LSU's fans down here are now talkin' B_S Title game after their upset of Bammer. Since I'm not a Tiger fan, here's what I hope happens.

Auburn beats UGA, loses to Bammer and then loses in the SEC Title game to Florida/USCe. LSU runs the table and finishes 11-1. They'll have the best record in the "best conference" and still get shunned from the title game. In my mind, it's poetic justice since UGA was the highest ranked SEC team in '07, yet, LSU vaulted past them and a handful of other deserving teams after winning the SEC Title game. IMO, this will also keep an SEC team out of the title game for the first time since.......forever.

thunderlounge
11/8/2010, 01:15 AM
Well, guess there isn't much to argue with on that one.

I wouldn't mind seeing LSU take the shaft. Or Auburn, or Bama, really.

cleller
11/8/2010, 08:28 AM
I've always thought Les was a moron, but I have to give him some sort of credit for getting his team where they are this year. Imagine if he had a Cam Newton type guy on his team.
Glad there's an SEC champ game, just to string things out further.

XingTheRubicon
11/8/2010, 08:43 AM
LSU won't even win their division. They are fun to watch, though.

TUSooner
11/8/2010, 09:01 AM
LSU is underrated because Les "Forest Gump" Miles is greatly underrated. I think LSU could probably beat any team in the country except maybe Oregon. I know they lost to Auburn, but I think they "could" win a rematch. I would like to see if Boise could beat them, though. But I suspect Gump's boys would not screw the poodle vs Boise like we did.

Iam4OUru
11/8/2010, 09:02 AM
IMO, Lester is one coach that nobody really wants to play against. It's almost impossible to prepare for his antics. He can outcoach you and you don't even realize it.

LSUdeek
11/8/2010, 03:45 PM
LSU is underrated because Les "Forest Gump" Miles is greatly underrated. I think LSU could probably beat any team in the country except maybe Oregon. I know they lost to Auburn, but I think they "could" win a rematch. I would like to see if Boise could beat them, though. But I suspect Gump's boys would not screw the poodle vs Boise like we did.

Never thought I would have read this from you TU

Scott D
11/8/2010, 03:51 PM
it'll be a moot point when Leslie sees the opportunity to become the savior of Ann Arbor ;)

Mississippi Sooner
11/8/2010, 04:06 PM
It's just funny how, listening to New Orleans sports radio a few weeks ago, they were ready to run Les out of town on a rail. He'd never be another Saban and all that. Now, they are singing his praises.

oumartin
11/8/2010, 04:12 PM
all he does is pretty much win all the games he should and some that he shouldn't. Can't argue that.

CU Sooner
11/8/2010, 05:22 PM
IMO, Lester is one coach that nobody really wants to play against. It's almost impossible to prepare for his antics. He can outcoach you and you don't even realize it.

Neither does he:P

KC//CRIMSON
11/8/2010, 05:24 PM

As much as I can't stand that SOB, he's got more balls than all of our coaches combined.

God that hurt to say.....

soonerbub
11/8/2010, 06:27 PM
http://grasshopper.com/blog/founders/files/dos-equis-the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world1.png

but when I do I use Soonerfans.com
stay posting my friends

prrriiide
11/8/2010, 07:41 PM
Lesster just craps a rabbit's foot before every game.

TUSooner
11/8/2010, 07:42 PM

And neither does he! :)

EDIT: Note to self: read thread before posting. :O

TUSooner
11/8/2010, 07:45 PM
As much as I can't stand that SOB, he's got more balls than all of our coaches combined.

God that hurt to say.....

It does hurt. He can make Bob look like somebody's granny sometimes.

VA Sooner
11/8/2010, 07:55 PM

I think it's that he out-coaches himself!

But you're right... how do you prepare for a grass-eating goat making decisions to change the lineup as the last 10 second are ticking away, attempt a fake field goal in two different SEC games and BOTH of them work (although one was by sheer might of the Football Gods making sure the one-hopper ended back into the hands of the punter).

He has a pact with the Devil... and that makes him dangerous. Don't mess with Ole Scratch!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/8/2010, 07:59 PM
IMO, Lester is one coach that nobody really wants to play against. It's almost impossible to prepare for his antics. He can outcoach you and you don't even realize it.He does a very good job, especially with play calling, if he's the one who does it. He pulls some goofy stuff, too, but overall gets the job done.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/8/2010, 08:03 PM
It does hurt. He can make Bob look like somebody's granny sometimes.Les has a lot in common with Switzer...in a Michigan sort of way.

StoopTroup
11/8/2010, 08:18 PM
http://grasshopper.com/blog/founders/files/dos-equis-the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world1.png

but when I do I use Soonerfans.com
stay posting my friends

That dress of yours has quite a deep plunging chesticle neckline. You should get some thing done with your hair too. I think maybe some highlights.