PDA

View Full Version : ***OFFICIAL GET A GRIP THREAD***

GottaHavePride
11/7/2010, 09:32 PM
First: It's my fault. I didn't watch the game last night. Not even a single snap.

I saw highlights. Was it ****ty? Oh yes. Hell yes. But here's the thing...

Remember how many people we lost at the end of last season?

Sam B.
Gresham
Gerald McCoy
DeMarcus Granger
Ryan Reynolds
Trent Williams
Auston English
Body Eldridge
Matt Clapp
Chris Brown
Mike Balogun

After all that, before this season started most of us would have been happy just not to get our asses handed to us by Texas. We thought we MIGHT win the Big XII South if we got lucky. Maybe.

Then somehow we beat a bunch of (let's face it) nobodies at the beginning of the season, put a beating on (an absolutely horrible) Texas, and came out retardedly high in the first BCS rankings. And now all of a sudden we drop two games and the world is ending?

Really, go back and look at some predictions from the end of last season, and we were expecting an 8-5, 9-4 kind of season with all our freshman on the field. That we've only dropped two games this year is, frankly, incredible.

Again, I'm not pretending that our team didn't just **** a giant brick yesterday, but bejeezus, some of you people lack perspective.

sooner59
11/7/2010, 09:34 PM
BOOMER!

delhalew
11/7/2010, 09:39 PM
I have to say...these idiots and their brain dead threads serve a purpose. As pissed as I get about any number of things, these STOOPID comments snap me right back to reality.

****wilson

soonervegas
11/7/2010, 09:47 PM
I think this thread is a little premature.....I planned on complaining through at least Monday night...

GottaHavePride
11/7/2010, 09:57 PM
I have that problem sometimes.

Heh.

silverwheels
11/7/2010, 09:58 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about James Hanna. :O

soonercastor
11/7/2010, 10:02 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about James Hanna. :O

http://captionsearch.com/pix/2rub7eoeem.jpg

thunderlounge
11/7/2010, 10:04 PM
What is this logical post stuff? :D

Maybe b**ching or over-analyzing makes people feel better?

I dunno, but yeah, if one must take a bite of the reality sammich... the team is still in a building phase. :(

Although, that's not completely responsible for some of the issues this year. There is room for improvement in many places.

agoo758
11/7/2010, 10:27 PM
It did get a little excessive. Granted, I was a little emotional myself, but I said my piece and moved on, yet the KW threads just kept coming. Everyone should just say their piece on saturday night, then move on.

soonerchk
11/7/2010, 10:43 PM
Only if I can choose what to grip.

agoo758
2/12/2011, 01:45 PM
Bumping this thread because I like the title. :pop:

yermom
2/12/2011, 03:18 PM
that album had some cool videos, but does it need its own thread?

zSmOvYzSeaQ

soonerinabilene
2/12/2011, 05:05 PM
man i was in love with alicia silverstone when that album came out.

yermom
2/12/2011, 05:12 PM
that's pretty much what i meant by "cool videos"

:D