PDA

View Full Version : OU has been....

SoonerKnight
11/7/2010, 06:06 PM
One of the best teams in the Big XII we have been in the MNC more times this last decade then any other team in the country. We have won our conference more times than any other team in the Big XII and it was Bob Stoops that got it done. To all those that are going off about how bad the game was blah blah blah.

We have a very young team folks this is better than 2006 when we had a young team but we are young and still have a chance to have a good season. TT is going down......Baylor is going down......and the sheep rapers are going down!!!! We will win out folks and we will be fine.

Now as for coping with the loss I got on the PS3 last night played a guy who was too ashamed to play his team * so he played as the children of the corn. Imagine his bad mood when I beat'em badly and he has a pretty good win loss record. Then I beat a guy playing as Alabama pretty badly. Ok so on the ps3 I can call better plays then wilson but seriously folks it seems frustrating but I seen this with the team in 1999. Remember how that team played it close only to lose and a lot of that was away games no losses at home!!!

This team will be a lot better next year and we will do better. Does wilson need to change some things yes are we at least better than * you bet your *** we are!!!!

Stop all the :gary:

sendbaht
11/7/2010, 07:04 PM
Yes, I with you on this....Boomer Sooner

StoopTroup
11/7/2010, 07:07 PM
One of the best teams in the Big XII we have been in the MNC more times this last decade then any other team in the country. We have won our conference more times than any other team in the Big XII and it was Bob Stoops that got it done. To all those that are going off about how bad the game was blah blah blah.

We have a very young team folks this is better than 2006 when we had a young team but we are young and still have a chance to have a good season. TT is going down......Baylor is going down......and the sheep rapers are going down!!!! We will win out folks and we will be fine.

Now as for coping with the loss I got on the PS3 last night played a guy who was too ashamed to play his team * so he played as the children of the corn. Imagine his bad mood when I beat'em badly and he has a pretty good win loss record. Then I beat a guy playing as Alabama pretty badly. Ok so on the ps3 I can call better plays then wilson but seriously folks it seems frustrating but I seen this with the team in 1999. Remember how that team played it close only to lose and a lot of that was away games no losses at home!!!

This team will be a lot better next year and we will do better. Does wilson need to change some things yes are we at least better than * you bet your *** we are!!!!

Stop all the :gary:

BOOMER

SOONER ! ! !

SoonerKnight
11/7/2010, 10:02 PM
Thats RIGHT!!!!!

Boomer F'ng Sooner

pappy
11/8/2010, 12:25 AM

We've also lost more MNC than any team in the last decade and Bob Stoops was the guy that got that done.

BOOMER!!

Leroy Lizard
11/8/2010, 12:31 AM
We've also lost more MNC than any team in the last decade and Bob Stoops was the guy that got that done.

BOOMER!!

http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/507/crying_baby.jpg

pappy
11/8/2010, 12:32 AM
Man you were 1 ugly baby. I'm glad I don't have to see you on a daily basis.

Leroy Lizard
11/8/2010, 12:37 AM
Man you were 1 ugly baby. I'm glad I don't have to see you on a daily basis.

I'm glad we haven't had to read your posts on a daily basis.

SoonerKnight
11/8/2010, 01:16 AM
pappy your the missing link are you not? Or just as thick headed? Losing BCS games especially the national title is not as bad as losing toilet bowl usa. After all when you play for the crystal it is supposed to be hard. Thats why it is the last game of the f'ng year. The money is the same and you get to see your team play for it all and most of our MNC games were very close except the game in 2004 but never mind on that one. You sure your not a osu aggie loving sheep raping fan?