PDA

View Full Version : Auburn....

kelloggOUballa
11/7/2010, 12:21 PM
has allowed allowed 24 points to Chattanooga, 31 to Ole Miss, 43 to Arkansas, 34 to Kentucky, etc., etc. TCU or Boise State would put up close to 60 on those guys, and possibly allow only 21 or so, or even less quite possibly. Not only are these "mid-majors" better than Auburn, they are significantly better. Oregon could be argued, but even against them I like the defenses of TCU and Boise to prevail.

Okie35
11/7/2010, 12:24 PM
Take off Chattanooga they had their starters out after the half... I agree w/ the TCU thing. TCU has the best defense in the nation right now and can hang w/ any offense.

SoonerLB
11/7/2010, 12:25 PM
Don't bet against Auburn, they have the highest paid QB in the league you know! ;)

OU-HSV
11/7/2010, 12:25 PM
SEC D ;)

kelloggOUballa
11/7/2010, 12:33 PM
Okie, I agree, TCU gets the nod as the No. 1 team over Boise.

kelloggOUballa
11/7/2010, 12:36 PM
Of course, if you're Kirk Herbstreit, you go back to LAST YEAR'S Fiesta Bowl and give Boise the nod over TCU. I want to punch him through the TV every time he mentions that. He's such an idiot, the worst reasoning for his rankings every week and yet he sways voters because of his platform.

Okie35
11/7/2010, 12:38 PM
Of course, if you're Kirk Herbstreit, you go back to LAST YEAR'S Fiesta Bowl and give Boise the nod over TCU. I want to punch him through the TV every time he mentions that. He's such an idiot, the worst reasoning for his rankings every week and yet he sways voters because of his platform.

Yea, I mean I get his logic because the teams really didn't change that much. If you go back to that game though TCU dropped a lot of passes. I would definitely give that edge to TCU this year. They may be the best team in the nation right now.