PDA

View Full Version : Texas Tech Game Set For 2:30

OUthunder
11/7/2010, 11:56 AM
and televised on ABC.

soonercastor
11/7/2010, 11:57 AM
oh finally a day game. Three games too late.

Okie35
11/7/2010, 11:57 AM
Good, rebound game and I don't have to wait all day.

budbarrybob
11/7/2010, 12:15 PM
rah...

OU-HSV
11/7/2010, 12:18 PM
I'll be there. First game I've been able to make it to this year, looking forward to it

batonrougesooner
11/7/2010, 03:07 PM
OU wins 58-2 and we will all be thinking everything is fixed and the team is "maturing" and "coming into their own" and then the next week OU will go to Baylor and possibly win by a touchdown.

Can't wait.

SOONER44EVER
11/7/2010, 03:24 PM
OU wins 58-2 and we will all be thinking everything is fixed and the team is "maturing" and "coming into their own" and then the next week OU will go to Baylor and possibly win by a touchdown.

Can't wait.

Heh!

madillsoonerfan5353
11/7/2010, 04:02 PM

Can't wait.

I know you will prolly get hit by some red for this, so I'll hit you with some:D :D I think you prolly hit the nail on the head! Sad but true!

HolaKyle
11/7/2010, 04:45 PM
That stinks. That means I'll get a different game here in Orlando, unless I pay for the game or pay for the entire Gameplan package. ABC regional coverage sucks.

Or maybe there is a chance it could be an ABC/ESPN2 thing. One can hope!

Okie35
11/7/2010, 04:54 PM

Can't wait.

By now ppl should already know not to fall for that anymore. We know what kind of team we're dealing with.

BoulderSooner79
11/7/2010, 05:03 PM
I know you will prolly get hit by some red for this, so I'll hit you with some:D :D I think you prolly hit the nail on the head! Sad but true!

Hit with red? The claim was we'll win on the road!

batonrougesooner
11/13/2010, 11:51 PM
Hopefully we can take "our game" to Baylor.

Looks like I got the first part correct.

SOONER44EVER
11/13/2010, 11:54 PM
Hopefully we can take "our game" to Baylor.

Looks like I got the first part correct.

I bet the game is closer @ Baylor and we look like a completely different team.

OU-HSV
11/14/2010, 04:00 PM
Didn't want to make a thread for this, so thought I'd put it in this one.
Just want to say, I was in section 40 yesterday and it was pathetic. What's the problem over there?? Has anyone else noticed this? Just totally lacked enthusiasm and I've never been in a section where nearly the whole section basically wanted to stay seated the entire game. It felt very strange. I normally end up sitting in the North endzone which has always seemed much more exciting/more into the game. Anyway it was disappointing, but I sure enjoyed watching us pay back Tech for the beatdown that I was in Lubbock for last season.

SoonerDood
11/14/2010, 07:03 PM
Didn't want to make a thread for this, so thought I'd put it in this one.
Just want to say, I was in section 40 yesterday and it was pathetic. What's the problem over there?? Has anyone else noticed this? Just totally lacked enthusiasm and I've never been in a section where nearly the whole section basically wanted to stay seated the entire game. It felt very strange. I normally end up sitting in the North endzone which has always seemed much more exciting/more into the game. Anyway it was disappointing, but I sure enjoyed watching us pay back Tech for the beatdown that I was in Lubbock for last season.

Isn't Section 40 a (partial) visitor section?

OU-HSV
11/14/2010, 07:21 PM
Isn't Section 40 a (partial) visitor section?

Yes, but there weren't that many red raider fans that it would've made that big a difference. Plenty of OU fans

OUthunder
11/14/2010, 08:12 PM
We had a pair of TTU fans in our section for the 1st half. They were only loud and annoying for one series total. :D He acted like a dick when they scored and was treated accordingly by OU fans for the rest of the half.

OU-HSV
11/14/2010, 08:14 PM
We had a pair of TTU fans in our section for the 1st half. They were only loud and annoying for one series total. :D He acted like a dick when they scored and was treated accordingly by OU fans for the rest of the half.

Well my wife and I sat with my tech buddy and his wife. He kinda had a feeling after our first series of how the game was going to go. So he was pretty quiet.