PDA

View Full Version : The Smoking Gun Presents....

SteelClip49
11/7/2010, 11:22 AM
I literally laughed my butt off over this story. Careful- some reading in here may not be safe for work. LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/west-virginia/woman-utters-line-never-previously-recorded-police-report

olevetonahill
11/7/2010, 11:58 AM
Heh , She were gonna Gash em one way er to other :eek:

StoopTroup
11/7/2010, 12:15 PM
Tough spot to be in right there. Probably would have been good to have a couple of beers to rinse with.

LosAngelesSooner
11/7/2010, 02:38 PM
*gag* Holy CRAP...

Penguin
11/7/2010, 03:21 PM
I've always wanted dating sites to ask women "Do you allow your private parts to smell like the hazardous waste pile from a Cleveland sardine plant?"

I have been there, done that. I admit that it freaking ruined sex for me for a long, long while. You just don't forget it. Even now, whenever I see a group of women, I still ask myself, "I wonder who here doesn't care about their cooch?" :(

StoopTroup
11/7/2010, 03:39 PM
There should be detectors for things like this.

XingTheRubicon
11/7/2010, 05:15 PM
had a barnum and bailey with a quintet of chicks/whores in Tijuana after a Chula Vista bachelor party...

to this day, I still brush my teeth an extra 10 seconds with that night in mind

smelled like sweat and horror,

tasted like hot pond water, pee, sweat and horror... a year later, after some trigger was set off, I threw up one morning just thinking about it.

MR2-Sooner86
11/7/2010, 05:51 PM
I totally got off to that story.

SicEmBaylor
11/7/2010, 05:58 PM

You too? I was afraid I was the only one.

OUthunder
11/7/2010, 05:59 PM

Me too, I emailed it to my wife so we can have phone secks later, lol. I'll do a lot of things, but I will not eat nasty pie.

Okla-homey
11/7/2010, 06:32 PM
This is why, IMHO, females need to take a bath once and a while. At least monthly if they are of child-bearing age. Daily showers do a great job generally, but there is no subsitute for total immersion of the "bidness end" in warm soapy water from time to insure spring-time freshness. ;)

MR2-Sooner86
11/7/2010, 07:25 PM
This is why, IMHO, females need to take a bath once and a while. At least monthly if they are of child-bearing age. Daily showers do a great job generally, but there is no subsitute for total immersion of the "bidness end" in warm soapy water from time to insure spring-time freshness. ;)

I prefer they use hydrogen peroxide and steel wool on a stick.

SicEmBaylor
11/7/2010, 07:30 PM
I don't understand how someone can live that dirty. I know I'm a bit OCD (I take 3 showers a day each of which lasts about 45 minutes plus I'm an excessive hand washer), but it seems to me that most sane people would want to at least feel clean.

Nasty-*** wench.

Wishboned
11/7/2010, 08:39 PM
Once it was so bad I had to shave my goatee off because I couldn't get the smell out.

GKeeper316
11/7/2010, 08:48 PM
Once it was so bad I had to shave my goatee off because I couldn't get the smell out.

thats just straight nasty, yo

LosAngelesSooner
11/7/2010, 08:53 PM
I don't understand how someone can live that dirty. I know I'm a bit OCD (I take 3 showers a day each of which lasts about 45 minutes plus I'm an excessive hand washer), but it seems to me that most sane people would want to at least feel clean.

Nasty-*** wench.
All that time in the shower each day explains why it's taken you 14 years to almost get a Bachelor's Degree.

;)

Breadburner
11/7/2010, 08:55 PM
I like a lady that knows what she wants and how to get it.....