PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Wilson speaks out...

SoonerScribe
11/7/2010, 03:18 AM
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh59/trcsooner/SlingBladeWilson.jpg

Blue
11/7/2010, 03:26 AM
Lmao.

sooner KB
11/7/2010, 03:37 AM
I'm not trying to defend Kevin Wilson's playcalling or anything, but the guy is actually extremely well-spoken in interviews and conferences.

Blue
11/7/2010, 03:39 AM
I'm not trying to defend Kevin Wilson's playcalling or anything, but the guy is actually extremely well-spoken in interviews and conferences.
You know who else was extremely well-spoken in interviews and conferences?

HITLER.

golfingsooner
11/7/2010, 04:34 AM

You can teach anyone how to sound smart, its his actions that prove otherwise.

Keller Sooner
11/7/2010, 07:54 AM
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh59/trcsooner/SlingBladeWilson.jpg

Priceless by gawd! :D

BoulderSooner79
11/7/2010, 08:27 AM

HITLER.

Speaking of Hitler, I haven't seen any of those football related voice-overs of the Hitler movie this year. I would think the horns could do something really good this season.

oudivesherpa
11/7/2010, 09:34 AM
I can just see Hitler talking about Texas and the comparison to Poland. At last Poland fought for 60 minuets before surrendering.

OUmillenium
11/7/2010, 10:18 AM

HITLER.
...and also had a cheezy lil mustache

okierider
11/7/2010, 10:36 AM
I have come to the conclusion that this year is just a practice year,every time Coach Wilson finds something that works he quits doing it and tries something else that has not been working ,so O.U is having a practice year and will keep trying the same crap that is not working until they get it rite LOL

prrriiide
11/7/2010, 10:46 AM
Speaking of Hitler, I haven't seen any of those football related voice-overs of the Hitler movie this year. I would think the horns could do something really good this season.

The creators of the movie started cracking down on the copright infringement issues, IIRC.

fadada1
11/7/2010, 10:50 AM

HITLER.

and he got an entire nation to follow him blindly into war and murder... and from what i've read, the goal line on 1st and goal from the 2.