PDA

View Full Version : OUr Meltdown vs. Their Meltdown Take II

MR2-Sooner86
11/7/2010, 01:21 AM
You be the judge :pop:

http://i52.tinypic.com/262l4xe.gif

We're losing 31-0 to a team that has completed 1 pass for 4 passing yards.

I said it earlier in the week, and I'll say it again. I want Mack Brown's *** fired TONIGHT!!! Do not even let him address the team after the game. I spent too much money on all my Texas gear before this season started to take this much ridicule from the people around me. Get his *** off my sideline!!!

Mike Gundy is a Man, and he's going to run 40 inches of Cowpoke **** right up our pucker.

The Texas Longhorns 2010 football season was pronounced dead at 10pm CST on November 6, 2010 on the visiting sidelines of Bill Snyder Family Stadium in Manhattan, Kansas. The cause of death was listed as cardiac arrest brought about by a massive, uncontrollable vaginal hemorrhage. The 2010 team had lingered in a coma-like state with a very faint pulse and no noticable heart beat for the past three weeks. Attending physician, Dr. Lou Holtz, said he had never seen a team so ****ed up since an early season loss to UCLA. The Longhorns 2010 season, which was on life support after last week's near fatal exorcism at the hands of Baylor, finally succombed to their lack of heart. There were no attempts made to revive the Texas Longhorns 2010 Football season as Greg Davis had issued an order of no resuscitation by proxy. According to Dr. Lou Holtz, the 2010 season had shown no true signs of offense since Wyoming. Travis County Medical Examiner, DeLoss Dodds stated that no autopsy would be done on the 2010 season because nobody gives a ****. Funeral arrangements are still pending but, it is believed that Mack Brown has requested a cremation of the season as no one wishes to revisit this season. In lieu of flowers, please send recruiting tapes, especially quarterbacks, to the Longhorn football offices.

Why are you just assuming we'll beat FAU?

I'm completely serious. We "should", but I wouldn't bet on us against one of those lingerie football teams right now. We ****ing suck.

This ****ing god damned team was in the MNC game just TEN months ago, and now they look like a ****ing junior college team.

WE NEARLY GOT SHUT OUT BY THE 104TH RATED DEFENSE IN THE NATION.

Fire EVERYBODY on the offense staff. Burn the ****ing thing down and start from scratch. I wouldn't mind keeping Major on to be QB coach, but that's it. And if Mack wants to fire him too to make a point, so be it.

**** THIS ****ING TEAM.

Everyone on this team can go **** themselves in the *** and die of face AIDS

I think this team hates themselves. There is NO ****ING WAY that all this talent should be losing to colleges that hold juco talent like K-state and Iowa-State. How the **** can anyone excuse this ****. The talent should be able to beat somebody. **** FOOTBALL, and **** LIFE. This is the most dissapointing team to ever be held on the 40 Acres.

We are DEAD LAST IN THE SOUTH. The worst ****ing team in the South Division. Dead *** last. This is really happening.

Kansas State showed some class and not trying to run it up. They got their backups some work against us with 12 minutes left on the clock. This is real.

Someone needs to get the ****ing guillotine on Monday.

We seriously may lose to Florida Atlantic.

That people still want to look at one part of this team and assign blame is hysterical. Listen real ****ing close people:

We're a terrible ****ing football team in all 3 phases of the game.

The only thing keeping KSU from 500 yards on offense tonight was the back of the end zone.

Those touch down runs were, again, at a full sprint right up the gut of our defense.
Not as bad as the offense, but this Muschamp dude isn't what many think he is.
He and Davis need to go.

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/sports/m-footbl/recaps/110610aaa.html
The actual article pissed me off even more.

I don't care if LeRoy Garcia-O'Brien got the most yards for a black irish mexican in a Texas uniform. ****ing win the game and then gloat.

We're getting laughed at by teams that ****ing blow nuts.

texas 21 tds

Justin Blackmon 15
Jacquizz Rodger 15 tds
LaMichael James 15tds
DeMarco Murray Oklahoma 15 tds
Cameron Newton 15 tds

3 of those players average 2 points less per quarter than Texas does

Burn every goddamn redshirt.

Muschamp... I don't give a **** if he leaves... he is proving this season that he isn't that great... we're ****ing Texas and this program is bigger than a ****ing You Tube sensation coach... let his *** leave.. if he can't man up and earn his paycheck then **** him... if he truly is giving 100% and this is what we get then **** him...

I like the guy and think he's a good coach, but I won't care if he leaves... we are a dream job for nearly any coach... we'll find others..

Our record compared to all Texas teams...

TCU 10-0
Baylor 7-3
TAMU 6-3
Tech 5-4
Houston 5-4
SMU 5-4
UTEP 5-4
TEXAS 4-5
Rice 2-7
North Texas 2-7

Just wait until the Monday press conference in 2 weeks when Mack has to explain to us how good of a football team FAU is. That way none of us get too upset when it's a close game or we lose, because they're a good team and all.

Every week I think we've reached a new low, and then we find a way to go deeper. Tonight was damn near a shutout butt****, if not for the fact that they put in their 2nd and 3rd string defense in garbage time.

Someone needs to get axed over this.

Just when I think we've hit rock bottom, Mack and Greg pull out the pick-axe and shovel.

Does this mother****er take any accountability? Man up and say, I ****ed up. I need to quit ****ing up and letting down my team.

The problems with this team will not be fixed by getting rid of Greg Davis, or Muschamp, or McWhorter or anyone. The problem is Mack.

Right now, I think I'm more pissed at the poster on here that had a chance to run over Greg Davis last week.

How is anyone defending Mack after this abortion. We have lost any momentum we gained the past 5 years. ****ing Gary Patterson would win the ****ing big 12 with the leftovers he gets stuck with. We can't even beat Iowa State/Baylor/K-state with the 5 star recruits we cherry pick. **** THIS ENTIRE COACHING STAFF!!!

People I know that hate Texas were actually sending me messages about how bad they felt for us. That's when you reach a whole new level of pissed-tivity. We're that sad kid who keep wetting the bed.

KSU's average scoring drive was 21 yards so we got alotta work on the red zone defense.

I want to chain Greg Davis to a clone of himself and make him rape himself until a third clone I've made comes in and *** rapes both the original Greg Davis and clone #2. Then they all rape each other in a big circle until they all have herpes, AIDS, crabs and Syphilis. Then I'll come in, give each of them a shot that I'll tell them is the cure only the catch is it must be injected directly into the penis hole. So I'll inject each of their penis holes with the shot. Only inside of the shot will be nanotechnology that goes directly to the area of the brain controlling the sphincter muscle and turning it off. So these three ****ing Greg Davis clones with bloody dickholes, AIDS, crabs, syphilis and now non-functioning buttholes, go back to melee style raping each other only now they are all covered in their own fecal matter. So now, they're begging for me to kill them and I'm like sure. So Then I bring in Greg Davis Clone #4 and I'm like go for it dude. And this guy has like ebola of the penis and he starts raping the other three and they're all "Oh my god I'm ****ting and bleeding out off all my holes" and then they slowly die.

Blue
11/7/2010, 01:28 AM
Lol. They win.

jumperstop
11/7/2010, 02:17 AM
Idk, I would say that the Meltdown to Loss ratio is proabably about the same for both of us.

BoulderSooner79
11/7/2010, 08:23 AM
They are more versed in the art of hyperbole, for sure.

dwarthog
11/7/2010, 08:58 AM
Whoa, one dude in that string is seriously deranged....:eek:

soonercastor
11/7/2010, 11:26 AM
Kansas State showed some class and not trying to run it up. They got their backups some work against us with 12 minutes left on the clock. This is real.

makes u feel better

MyT Oklahoma
11/7/2010, 01:33 PM
Sweet!

StoopTroup
11/7/2010, 01:46 PM
Melt downs suck and the internet death threats smell like fish.

MR2-Sooner86
11/7/2010, 01:48 PM
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj284/joeturk182/2jr6r.jpg

UteSooner
11/7/2010, 01:58 PM
That is some funny stuff. I laughed at the one for a couple minutes (you know which one). My wife asked what was so funny, but I declined to read it out loud to her.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/7/2010, 02:39 PM
Yeah, that one is some seriously deranged thinking...Funny as hell, but nontheless, deranged...

I think they got us beat. I and us are only wanting some one to have a clue and call plays...Not the stuff they are all saying.