PDA

View Full Version : A&M Idiots

Funky G
11/6/2010, 11:31 PM
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1725017&forum_id=5

Mr. Nelson will have the last laugh, three times over.

soonercastor
11/6/2010, 11:32 PM
well they just PWNED us, they deserve their little fun. That right there defines their season.

Okie35
11/6/2010, 11:46 PM
well they just PWNED us, they deserve their little fun. That right there defines their season.

I'm getting tired of defining teams seasons and helping them break their streaks.

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 11:48 PM
When your team wins, you deserve to celebrate. Nothing will take away that 77-0 sting though.

aggieousanthony
11/7/2010, 12:38 AM
good game guys. Just missed chances on yalls part. I am not looking forward to playing at yalls house next year.

Blue
11/7/2010, 12:47 AM
good game guys. Just missed chances on yalls part. I am not looking forward to playing at yalls house next year.

Dude. Yall kicked our ***. Congrats. Now go beat the horns.

rainiersooner
11/7/2010, 02:20 AM

Oh yeah, ha ha, I keep forgetting Texas lost!!! Blah ha ha ha.

Sooner70
11/7/2010, 07:43 AM
Agree with Okie35. I guess in one way it's flattering, but I'm getting a little tired of being the benchmark game for every up & coming program. OU helped make Boise State, & now helping A&M to greatness. We need to stop doing that.

badger
11/7/2010, 10:30 AM
Yeah, we've beaten them ever since they fired :rcmad: so it's their turn to gloat... although they do that whether they win or lose :rolleyes:

47straight
11/8/2010, 12:18 PM
If it will bring out the A&M trolls again, I'll make a dozen bonfire jokes.

boomermagic
11/8/2010, 12:22 PM

I am looking forward to that game very much.:D

sooneron
11/8/2010, 01:00 PM
WTF is it with texas people actually typing out "Yall"? Do they not know how stupid it looks as a written word? I pretty much never see this from Sooners, lord its annoying. My sister is at OU (graduated from Stratford in Hou) and she uses it in EVERY ****ing email! The wife and I just read and laugh.

It's one thing to say it, but to type it where other people can see it is flipping backwoods retarded!

olevetonahill
11/8/2010, 01:03 PM
WTF is it with texas people actually typing out "Yall"? Do they not know how stupid it looks as a written word? I pretty much never see this from Sooners, lord its annoying. My sister is at OU (graduated from Stratford in Hou) and she uses it in EVERY ****ing email! The wife and I just read and laugh.

It's one thing to say it, but to type it where other people can see it is flipping backwoods retarded!

What Yall talkin about ?

yermom
11/8/2010, 01:03 PM
everyone knows it's "y'all"

AggieGirl2005
11/8/2010, 01:05 PM
everyone knows it's "y'all"

What about people that spell it "ya'll" - everyone I know from Georgia spells it that way.

olevetonahill
11/8/2010, 01:07 PM
I dont care what Yall say . ****in hillbillies :D

TheHumanAlphabet
11/8/2010, 01:24 PM
What about people that spell it "ya'll" - everyone I know from Georgia spells it that way.

I'm from Georgia and I spell it ya'll.

AggieGirl2005
11/8/2010, 01:28 PM
I'm from Georgia and I spell it ya'll.

FREAK!

j/k. :D

I'm not sure I ever spell out "y'all" anymore just because I write so many emails for work and I've made a conscious effort to get rid of its use (especially now that I live outside of the south). People don't take kindly to "y'all" and "fixin' to" up here. :)

TheHumanAlphabet
11/8/2010, 01:30 PM
FREAK!

j/k. :D

I'm not sure I ever spell out "y'all" anymore just because I write so many emails for work and I've made a conscious effort to get rid of its use (especially now that I live outside of the south). People don't take kindly to "y'all" and "fixin' to" up here. :)

Hey congrats on the game. You from GA?? If so where? Me I grew up in Dunwoody. Dunwoody is now a city, saw fit to incorporate outside of the corrupt Dekalb County Police dept. and county managers.

OUmillenium
11/8/2010, 01:30 PM
If it will bring out the A&M trolls again, I'll make a dozen bonfire jokes.

Hurry up, I need a good laugh today.

AggieGirl2005
11/8/2010, 01:34 PM
Hey congrats on the game. You from GA?? If so where? Me I grew up in Dunwoody. Dunwoody is now a city, saw fit to incorporate outside of the corrupt Dekalb County Police dept. and county managers.

Nope, never lived in Georgia but that's just something I've noticed. I'm Texas born and raised but living in Chicago now. I think people generally move from cold to warm and not the other way around, so I may be doing this wrong, lol.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/8/2010, 01:36 PM
Nope, never lived in Georgia but that's just something I've noticed. I'm Texas born and raised but living in Chicago now. I think people generally move from cold to warm and not the other way around, so I may be doing this wrong, lol.

How do you survive the Big 10/11 now 12 crap??? Oh Wisconsin is sooooo good...

AggieGirl2005
11/8/2010, 01:44 PM
How do you survive the Big 10/11 now 12 crap??? Oh Wisconsin is sooooo good...

I'm engaged to a Michigan man so... :) It's a down year for the Big 10 though so I haven't heard much about it so far (this is my first football season here).

I will say one thing, I am very jealous of their B10 Network. I'm a college football junkie, and I wish we had the B10 analysis shows that they have so I wouldn't have to watch ESPiN-U. So, excuse my unladylike schpiel here, but F*CK * (as I understand, you don't actually type the name here), F*CK THEM RIGHT IN THEIR GREEDY *** FOR POTENTIALLY RUINING ANY SHOT THE BIG12 HAS AT ITS OWN NETWORK. That is all.

badger
11/8/2010, 01:45 PM
Hurry up, I need a good laugh today.

Um.. ok... bonfire jokes... bonfire jokes...

Q: Why is there no longer a bonfire at A&M's campus?
A: Because of a fatal bonfire.

:( bawwwwwwwwww, now I'm not in the mood to tell any bonfire jokes :(

WreckingCrew08
11/9/2010, 08:31 AM
Um.. ok... bonfire jokes... bonfire jokes...

Q: Why is there no longer a bonfire at A&M's campus?
A: Because of a fatal bonfire.

:( bawwwwwwwwww, now I'm not in the mood to tell any bonfire jokes :(

Seriously. People died. Lives were ruined. Let it be. Make all the jokes about 77-0 and we cant say s**t, but imagine the shoe being on the other foot. I hate that there are aggies out there that would disrespect any school or rival over actual deaths that happened on campus. There are always plenty of Aggie subjects to make a joke about, please don't beat this dead horse.
This wasn't directed at you badger.

Here let me get you started:
Q: Where was O.J. hiding right before the famous white Bronco Chase?

A: On the A&M campus, because that's the last place you would find a football player.

slh1234
11/9/2010, 09:35 AM
I'm getting tired of defining teams seasons and helping them break their streaks.

You might have to stop watching football. If you keep playing, sooner or later you're going to lose a game you shouldn't have lost.

Or ... you could start following a team that is normally a 2 or 3 win team. Beating those kinds of teams never defines anyone's season.

yermom
11/9/2010, 09:45 AM
Seriously. People died. Lives were ruined. Let it be. Make all the jokes about 77-0 and we cant say s**t, but imagine the shoe being on the other foot. I hate that there are aggies out there that would disrespect any school or rival over actual deaths that happened on campus. There are always plenty of Aggie subjects to make a joke about, please don't beat this dead horse.
This wasn't directed at you badger.

Here let me get you started:
Q: Where was O.J. hiding right before the famous white Bronco Chase?

A: On the A&M campus, because that's the last place you would find a football player.

i like that no one died in your example.

47straight
11/9/2010, 09:52 AM
All I'm saying is that for all your aggie friends on your list, DON'T get them this for Christmas

http://toys.scholarschoice.ca/images/products/25/Lincoln-Logs-100-pcs-N2983_XL.jpg

It's too soon, people! Too soon!

AggieGirl2005
11/9/2010, 09:55 AM

I'm sorry, I LOLed. Then I felt bad.

sooner518
11/9/2010, 10:00 AM
I hate that there are aggies out there

man, I couldnt agree more.
:D

badger
11/9/2010, 10:07 AM

Once upon a time Aggie tried to destroy Baylor's campus after a Homecoming float incident which Aggie found insulting and...

:( shoot, that story involves a death too. Why do famous things that Aggies do involve death?

Okie35
11/9/2010, 10:09 AM
You might have to stop watching football. If you keep playing, sooner or later you're going to lose a game you shouldn't have lost.

Or ... you could start following a team that is normally a 2 or 3 win team. Beating those kinds of teams never defines anyone's season.

I didn't say I absolutely hate it. I know things change eventually, but it gets annoying.

SoonerMarkVA
11/9/2010, 10:45 AM

Yup. Beat ut and it'll be all good.

I'm more tired of crap like Mizzou beating us and then ending up losing to freakin' TECH. Playing OU is just such a shot of adrenaline for all these teams, but it makes me want to kick something to lose to a team that turns around and loses the next week (or to ut whenever).

yermom
11/9/2010, 11:00 AM
KState in 2003, TCU in 2005

Texas in 2008 :D

it does seem that a lot of the time the teams that find a way to beat us drop off the next week or very soon a lot of the time

AggieGirl2005
11/9/2010, 11:01 AM
Yup. Beat ut and it'll be all good.

I'm more tired of crap like Mizzou beating us and then ending up losing to freakin' TECH. Playing OU is just such a shot of adrenaline for all these teams, but it makes me want to kick something to lose to a team that turns around and loses the next week (or to ut whenever).

We'll try not to **** you off this Saturday then!

Huh, didn't know that was a bad word, and I didn't know SF automatically blocked it for you.

Crucifax Autumn
11/9/2010, 01:54 PM
Yeah, the board software's good at that ****.

RealUTGrad
11/9/2010, 07:00 PM
Aggies are nothing but trash. I hope baylor beats them somehow. They are so arrogant for no reason. I wish OU fans would realize that.

texaspokieokie
11/9/2010, 07:11 PM
Aggies are nothing but trash. I hope baylor beats them somehow. They are so arrogant for no reason. I wish OU fans would realize that.

UT grad calling someone "arrogant" ?????

RealUTGrad
11/9/2010, 08:14 PM
UT grad calling someone "arrogant" ?????

We, Longhorns and Sooners, have every right to be arrogant. Look at the skins on the wall for both teams. What has aggy ever done? Ill wait for your extensive list of reasons why they have earned that right.

AggieGirl2005
11/9/2010, 08:28 PM
We, Longhorns and Sooners, have every right to be arrogant. Look at the skins on the wall for both teams. What has aggy ever done? Ill wait for your extensive list of reasons why they have earned that right.

Oh jeez, sorry we don't all cower in your big bad UT presence. I respect both UT and OU as programs but I'm proud of both my school and it's football team. It's a top 25 team by winning percentage, top 20 by number of wins. Are those UT or OU numbers? Nope, but I'm still proud, just like you should be proud of your program even though you don't have Michigan's number of wins or ND's winning percentage.

BTW I haven't found OU fans arrogant for the most part, which is why I'm still here.

Always_Sooner
11/9/2010, 10:01 PM
I'll take beating A&M from 2003-2009.

Seamus
11/9/2010, 10:12 PM

Nicole and Ron are alive?

WreckingCrew08
11/10/2010, 09:30 AM
man, I couldnt agree more.
:D
wow walked into that one. well played sir

OUEngr1990
11/10/2010, 09:37 AM

For once I agree with a UT alum. I work with these clowns and still trying to figure out where the arrogance comes from.

OUEngr1990
11/10/2010, 09:44 AM
Oh jeez, sorry we don't all cower in your big bad UT presence. I respect both UT and OU as programs but I'm proud of both my school and it's football team. It's a top 25 team by winning percentage, top 20 by number of wins. Are those UT or OU numbers? Nope, but I'm still proud, just like you should be proud of your program even though you don't have Michigan's number of wins or ND's winning percentage.

BTW I haven't found OU fans arrogant for the most part, which is why I'm still here.

Well, it's not just about football. Most Aggies I deal with seem to think just because they went to A&M, we must all neal down in the presence. They think A&M is some kind of prestigious school like Stanford, or MIT. No, they are not. I do think A&M is a good school, but no where near these schools in terms of academics. I know, because I've worked with MIT and Stanford graduates. BIG difference. And yes, many Aggies (not all) think their football program is some kind of dynasty. Nope, not even close. Y'all have had some good teams from time to time, but no where near the likes of dynasties such as OU, who has one of the most decorated programs in the history of college football.

OSUAggie
11/10/2010, 11:29 AM
BTW I haven't found OU fans arrogant

heh

yermom
11/10/2010, 11:45 AM
who let you in here?

the grownups are talking about football

AggieGirl2005
11/10/2010, 12:18 PM
Well, it's not just about football. Most Aggies I deal with seem to think just because they went to A&M, we must all neal down in the presence. They think A&M is some kind of prestigious school like Stanford, or MIT. No, they are not. I do think A&M is a good school, but no where near these schools in terms of academics. I know, because I've worked with MIT and Stanford graduates. BIG difference.

I'm not sure I'd say A&M is prestigious but it's a good school and depending on the area you're in, a great school. For example, I majored in genetics, so A&M was about the best choice I could make. (http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/177181/texas_am_leads_world_in_cloning_animals/) Also, we're top 20 in research output according to the NSF (http://www.nsf.gov/statistics/infbrief/nsf10329/nsf10329.pdf), third only to MIT and Berkeley for schools without med schools. So yeah, I think A&M is a pretty damn good school in my case. I'm not saying anyone should kneel before it though, so sounds like you've just hit a group of bad Ags. With an alumni group of a few hundred thousand, I'd wager there's a sizeable d-bag population. Sorry you found it.

Now, if there are journalism majors or political science majors running around touting A&Ms academic dominance, please slap them for me. Our liberal arts program is atrocious and drags down the entire school.

And yes, many Aggies (not all) think their football program is some kind of dynasty. Nope, not even close. Y'all have had some good teams from time to time, but no where near the likes of dynasties such as OU, who has one of the most decorated programs in the history of college football.

Again, not sure why we shouldn't be proud of what we've done just because it's not at OU's level. Arrogance isn't called for, of course. The sense of "entitlement" that I've seen reference to is most likely a sense of expectation that a school with a rabid fan base, good sports facilities, and good recruiting (usually in the top 20 of classes) should have a good season. That's not entitlement, that's common sense. A&M's lack of ability given its assets confuses even Lee Corso, who called it the biggest mystery in all of college football. (http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/09/am-tops-should-be-powers-list.html) We are the anti-LSU...bad mojo all around :(

@OSUAggie, seriously, I expected something entirely different from this group. I have a lot of Longhorn friends and I've heard nothing but bad things about Sooners. But Sunday morning after the OU/A&M game, 95% of what I got on here was "Good game, showing showing by A&M." A Sooner on texags wouldn't have that type of welcome. They even made me a thread! (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147220)

OUEngr1990
11/10/2010, 12:43 PM
Hey, we found a smart one. :D Not that all Aggies are dumb, because there are some smart ones. And your right, I have hit a few dbags in my career (every school has 'em). Aggies tend to have 1 or 2 more than most schools though, just my opinion. I even get along well with UT alum on a professional level, just as long as we don't talk about sports.

Soonerntxs
11/10/2010, 02:15 PM
Ok, I just have to add this one to the books! Here we were in Section 524 Row 33 last weekend (FLU & ALL) and with 10 minutes left, I make the call to head down, take a puke & pee and make the drive to the hotel, leaving a handful of my new aTm friends to relish in their W. On the way down, I hear and see this POS wearing RED from head to toe yelling at everyone leaving, he was calling us f-in this and f-in that and stating that we were all a bunch of f-sticks that should stand till the end with the team & that real fans don't leave and so on and so on! I got a chuckle as I walked past and saw this 75 yr old give this kid the finger...

I don't miss many games and I have spent more $$$ than any one guy should on my SOONER Addiction, but this just hit me right in the GUT! How dare a PUNK kid yell and cus at me or any other fan! I am beside myself just thinking about this situation..here we were sick as shat, my wife sick as shat, lost my voice during the first minute of the game and had to make more than 10 trips to the BR to puke, shat or cough my head off and this POS has the nerve!!!

As for the Ag's that were next to us, they were good as they come and even offered to fetch water or hot chocolate for us...

As for the PUNK, I think the *'s are looking for a new fan!

Cornfed
11/10/2010, 03:21 PM
heh

Says the Kettle to the Pot.

RealUTGrad
11/10/2010, 05:36 PM
The only time aggy was good was when Jackie was fedexing cash across the country getting recruits. They have been a joke otherwise. Oh, and if you want to see the unwarranted arrogance of aggy, read the texags rivalries board. You would think they have won a bowl game of significance they last 20 years

AggieGirl2005
11/10/2010, 05:49 PM
The only time aggy was good was when Jackie was fedexing cash across the country getting recruits. They have been a joke otherwise.

AHEM someone is forgetting about our 1938 national title! :D

J/K, before you go thinking I was being serious. But we had some good years under Slocum from 89-98 (his last years weren't so hot, and right when I got there too :(). Top 10 in winning % those years. The past decade has sucked though *sigh* 3 coaches within 10 years will do that to ya, especially when one of those coaches is FRAN :mad: grrr

I have never been to the texags rivalries boards, so I'll take your word for it.

badger
11/10/2010, 06:06 PM
AHEM someone is forgetting about our 1938 national title! :D

Wow, for some reason my Aggie blasphemy alarm is screeching right now. This might have something to do with it:
http://i52.tinypic.com/vyp7jq.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen of Sooner Nation, would any of you ever get any of our seven national title years incorrect if asked to list them? Would you ever mistake 2000 for 1999 or 2001? Would 1985 ever be changed to 1984 in your mind, even if BYU's title that year was a big fat phony?

NO! I think we have an imposer Aggie, folks!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_43wBZBANWlI/SW4NFs2DpjI/AAAAAAAAAbM/qhMl0EI-dQw/s320/holden_spraypaint.gif

AggieGirl2005
11/10/2010, 06:08 PM
Wow, for some reason my Aggie blasphemy alarm is screeching right now. This might have something to do with it:
http://i52.tinypic.com/vyp7jq.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen of Sooner Nation, would any of you ever get any of our seven national title years incorrect if asked to list them? Would you ever mistake 2000 for 1999 or 2001? Would 1985 ever be changed to 1984 in your mind, even if BYU's title that year was a big fat phony?

NO! I think we have an imposer Aggie, folks!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_43wBZBANWlI/SW4NFs2DpjI/AAAAAAAAAbM/qhMl0EI-dQw/s320/holden_spraypaint.gif

LOL, sorry!!! My bad. Guess we aren't too arrogant after all, otherwise I'd have that memorized.

badger
11/10/2010, 06:09 PM
LOL, sorry!!! My bad. Guess we aren't too arrogant after all, otherwise I'd have that memorized.

Too late, imposter. :rcmad: Turn in your Aggie ring! :rcmad:

OUEngr1990
11/10/2010, 07:45 PM
Yeah, she is too smart to be an Aggie. Glad we figured that one out..

OUEngr1990
11/10/2010, 07:46 PM
I have never been to the texags rivalries boards, so I'll take your word for it.

Further proof that she is not really an Aggie :D