PDA

View Full Version : Are we even fixable?

MamaMia
11/6/2010, 10:36 PM
Stoops has lost his passion. Wilson has lost his mind and whomever is in charge of special teams has lost their marbles

jumperstop
11/6/2010, 10:37 PM
What is this thread even supposed to mean? Yall need to cool it on making dumb pointless threads.

n8v_ndn
11/6/2010, 10:40 PM
Extenze? Excite?

89% of the internet is dumb, pointless threads. The rest is pr0n and male penis improvement marketing

soonersweetie
11/6/2010, 10:42 PM
I kind of agree with her. This is a place to vent and express all things joyous, victorious, frustrating, aggravating, and a place to yell at the top of our lungs when we are just totally pissed off with the way our Sooners played tonight. Not that I don't love 'em.....I'm just really angry with them right now.

agoo758
11/6/2010, 10:42 PM
I just don't see us going in the right direction in terms of road games. It seems since 2007 we've been shooting ourselves in the foot in those situations, and we continue to do that this year. :(

wishbonesooner
11/6/2010, 10:44 PM
C&C Dean will be on soon to tell us what a bunch of whiners we are.

agoo758
11/6/2010, 10:47 PM
C&C Dean will be on soon to tell us what a bunch of whiners we are.

Let him. You know as I know that many things went wrong on that field tonight.

MamaMia
11/6/2010, 10:50 PM
What is this thread even supposed to mean? Yall need to cool it on making dumb pointless threads. Oh yeah? Well, just for that I'm going to red spek you in a dumb pointless manner. :P

CrimsonJim
11/6/2010, 10:50 PM
Give him hael, Mama!!!

TrophyCollector
11/6/2010, 10:54 PM
I just don't see us going in the right direction in terms of road games. It seems since 2007 we've been shooting ourselves in the foot in those situations, and we continue to do that this year. :(

Except for being undefeated in 08. Didn't the real road problems start last year?

jumperstop
11/6/2010, 10:54 PM
Oh yeah? Well, just for that I'm going to red spek you in a dumb pointless manner. :P

Like I care about my bar being red or green. What do you want to hear by making a thread like this? "Ohhh we'll be fine, we'll beat Tech, Baylor, and OSU all by 100 points. We'll go on the win the CCG, then sneek into the NCG and win that too. Then we'll go on to win the MNC for the next five years." Seriously, what answer were you looking for there?

okiedokie
11/6/2010, 10:55 PM
What is this thread even supposed to mean? Yall need to cool it on making dumb pointless threads.

Do you have MOD next to your name? ;)

Denver_Sooner
11/6/2010, 10:56 PM
Extenze? Excite?

89% of the internet is dumb, pointless threads. The rest is pr0n and male penis improvement marketing

If I had an erection lasting longer than 4 hours, Im not calling a doctor Im calling a hooker

agoo758
11/6/2010, 10:57 PM
Except for being undefeated in 08. Didn't the real road problems start last year?

Lost games we should have won against :texan: and FLOWEEDUH

jumperstop
11/6/2010, 10:57 PM
Do you have MOD next to your name? ;)

So you need to be a MOD to tell someone their thread is dumb?

jumperstop
11/6/2010, 11:00 PM
Lost games we should have won against :texan: and FLOWEEDUH

Of course a lot of these people think we should win all our games. If were not undefeated every year it's a bad season. I'm not saying the play calling from Wilson was the best, especially on the goal line stands, but sometimes the other team outplays you and out coaches you, that's football.

okiedokie
11/6/2010, 11:03 PM
So you need to be a MOD to tell someone their thread is dumb?

you tell me? did you say the thread is dumb or for everyone to stop posting this kind of thread? :P

sooner KB
11/6/2010, 11:06 PM
I don't think we should fire Bob or anything, but sometimes I do have fantasies about Mike Stoops becoming the head coach and Leach becoming the Offensive Coordinator.

Bob Stoops is a great coach, but anybody who takes off their crimson colored glasses can see that he just hasn't lived up to his 2000 era expectations. He's good, but he's no Wilkerson or Switzer. I know that probably makes me a bad Sooner fan saying that, but I think it's true.

coach_lowe
11/6/2010, 11:07 PM
Why is no one talking about the fake fg? That call was so irresponsible considering A&M hadn't moved the ball at all in the 2nd half and their QB was throwing it to our db's. The momentum completely shifted after the fake failed.

jumperstop
11/6/2010, 11:25 PM
Why is no one talking about the fake fg? That call was so irresponsible considering A&M hadn't moved the ball at all in the 2nd half and their QB was throwing it to our db's. The momentum completely shifted after the fake failed.

It almost worked...??? What the hell you talking about? Player execution on that, period....Momentum did shift, but it would had shifted hella in our direction if Hannah made that catch.

MamaMia
11/6/2010, 11:26 PM
Like I care about my bar being red or green. What do you want to hear by making a thread like this? "Ohhh we'll be fine, we'll beat Tech, Baylor, and OSU all by 100 points. We'll go on the win the CCG, then sneek into the NCG and win that too. Then we'll go on to win the MNC for the next five years." Seriously, what answer were you looking for there?Comprehend much? I wanted to hear whether or not anyone thought we were fixable. Is that not the title of my thread McFly?

jumperstop
11/6/2010, 11:33 PM
Comprehend much? I wanted to hear whether or not anyone thought we were fixable. Is that not the title of my thread McFly?

Yeah and what I'm asking is the opinion of anyone on this board going to make you feel better? And what are you asking we fix? The staff, our road woes, the players? Staff is staying where is it. I'm sure stoops would like to win more on the road, but you win all your home games you'll lose some away. And the players will get better mostly, a lot of freshmen. All I'm saying is that your question was vague and unecessary considering all the other threads. This game IMO had more to do with player execution than the coaching and that is fixable, but does anyone on this board know if it will? Probably not.

MamaMia
11/6/2010, 11:40 PM
Yeah and what I'm asking is the opinion of anyone on this board going to make you feel better? And what are you asking we fix? The staff, our road woes, the players? Staff is staying where is it. I'm sure stoops would like to win more on the road, but you win all your home games you'll lose some away. And the players will get better mostly, a lot of freshmen. All I'm saying is that your question was vague and unecessary considering all the other threads. This game IMO had more to do with player execution than the coaching and that is fixable, but does anyone on this board know if it will? Probably not.For someone who thinks my thread is so "unnecessary considering all the other threads" you sure do have a lot to post in it. You obviously haven't grasped what we do here.

If you think my thread is dumb then ignore it or move on. Who made you the thread Judge?

getrdone
11/6/2010, 11:40 PM
it almost worked? didn't fool a soul! the defender was running right with him and the kicker who was running to the flat!

KBoomer11
11/6/2010, 11:44 PM
:pop:

jumperstop
11/6/2010, 11:48 PM
For someone who thinks my thread is so "unnecessary considering all the other threads" you sure do have a lot to post in it. You obviously haven't grasped what we do here.

If you think my thread is dumb then ignore it or move on. Who made you the thread Judge?

Cause I have to get the last word in and people keep calling me out. :D Maybe it was a bit rude of me to dis on your thread, I just get pissed with all this doom and gloom after a loss. When we were down 19 we were the worst team ever. During our come back everyone was happy, until we started sucking it up again. Didn't mean to call out you or your thread, I was just curious what you were expecting to here. "No were not fixable, we'll lose every game the rest of the season."? I'm sure the coaching staff will fix all the problems they can, but sometimes you just lose a game. You don't go undefeated every year. We have two loses in mid-Nov, and still control our own CCG hopes. Seems fine to me.

jumperstop
11/6/2010, 11:53 PM
it almost worked? didn't fool a soul! the defender was running right with him and the kicker who was running to the flat!

Are you trying to say it didn't almost work? Sure look like it hit hannah in the hands to me and would have been a for sure td. Perfectly executed except the catch itself.

MamaMia
11/7/2010, 12:36 AM
Cause I have to get the last word in and people keep calling me out. :D Maybe it was a bit rude of me to dis on your thread, I just get pissed with all this doom and gloom after a loss. When we were down 19 we were the worst team ever. During our come back everyone was happy, until we started sucking it up again. Didn't mean to call out you or your thread, I was just curious what you were expecting to here. "No were not fixable, we'll lose every game the rest of the season."? I'm sure the coaching staff will fix all the problems they can, but sometimes you just lose a game. You don't go undefeated every year. We have two loses in mid-Nov, and still control our own CCG hopes. Seems fine to me.

Actually we're pretty good at pointing out what went wrong during games we win as well.

Like I've said before..."When you're a passionate Sooner, the wins and losses bring out that passion whether we win or whether we lose. Its only natural. Even when you have a feeling we might lose a certain game, you have that love and faith in your team that makes you believe that they will find a way to win. When we don't, ones emotions give way to an element of shock and grief, sometimes accompanied with anger. People have to work through it in their own way. None of us handle losing the same way. None of us get over it the same way. Sometimes it takes some venting and it always takes time. Its the nature of the beast.

A little patience for those who dont handle losing well, always comes in handy. We are all Sooner fans. We're in this together.""

jumperstop
11/7/2010, 12:48 AM
Actually we're pretty good at pointing out what went wrong during games we win as well.

Like I've said before..."When you're a passionate Sooner, the wins and losses bring out that passion whether we win or whether we lose. Its only natural. Even when you have a feeling we might lose a certain game, you have that love and faith in your team that makes you believe that they will find a way to win. When we don't, ones emotions give way to an element of shock and grief, sometimes accompanied with anger. People have to work through it in their own way. None of us handle losing the same way. None of us get over it the same way. Sometimes it takes some venting and it always takes time. Its the nature of the beast.

A little patience for those who dont handle losing well, always comes in handy. We are all Sooner fans. We're in this together.""

Well said there, sorry again Mama.

MamaMia
11/7/2010, 01:04 AM
Well said there, sorry again Mama. No prob. :)

I'm okay now. I have Braums peppermint ice cream and a spoon. :P

agoo758
11/7/2010, 01:04 AM
Of course a lot of these people think we should win all our games. If were not undefeated every year it's a bad season. I'm not saying the play calling from Wilson was the best, especially on the goal line stands, but sometimes the other team outplays you and out coaches you, that's football.

Sometimes, they do...... sometimes we beat ourselves. You could argue that :texan: was more prepared than us that year. But we gave florida the MNC IMO.

Blue
11/7/2010, 01:06 AM
I think we've gotten real civil about our meltdowns around here. I'm proud of us.

jumperstop
11/7/2010, 01:11 AM
Sometimes, they do...... sometimes we beat ourselves. You could argue that :texan: was more prepared than us that year. But we gave florida the MNC IMO.

Can't disagree there. Should have had two td lead at half.

Curly Bill
11/7/2010, 01:12 AM
I think we've gotten real civil about our meltdowns around here. I'm proud of us.

Too many of us have come to expect what happened tonight. The only ones that meltdown over here after losses now are nOObs. :D

jumperstop
11/7/2010, 01:16 AM
Too many of us have come to expect what happened tonight. The only ones that meltdown over here after losses now are nOObs. :D

Lol, it does seem that most of the people freaking out are red with an avg of 100-200 post....

misplacedsooner
11/7/2010, 01:18 AM
yes, we are very fixable

Curly Bill
11/7/2010, 01:18 AM
Lol, it does seem that most of the people freaking out are red with an avg of 100-200 post....

If it wasn't for me turning some of em back green, cause I often happen to agree with em, there'd be a lot more of em in the red. :D

Oooops, was I supposed to admit to that? :O

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/7/2010, 02:09 AM
For someone who thinks my thread is so "unnecessary considering all the other threads" you sure do have a lot to post in it. You obviously haven't grasped what we do here.

If you think my thread is dumb then ignore it or move on. Who made you the thread Judge?Yet another viewer who won't just "don't click" on something he/she read that didn't appeal to his/her taste.

tulsaoilerfan
11/7/2010, 02:24 AM
Are you trying to say it didn't almost work? Sure look like it hit hannah in the hands to me and would have been a for sure td. Perfectly executed except the catch itself.

Pretty sad that the best pass thrown all night was by a walk on QB:D

Blue
11/7/2010, 02:28 AM
Pretty sad that the best pass thrown all night was by a walk on QB:D

That was a sweet pass.

SOONER44EVER
11/7/2010, 02:28 AM
The question isn't if we're fixable................its if we have the fixers. I don't think we do. :(