PDA

View Full Version : The definition of insanity.......

Sooner47
11/6/2010, 10:08 PM
Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

Think about this quote for a second and ask yourself, does this quote apply to the way our OC calls plays? And, yes, that is a rhetorical question.

Funky G
11/6/2010, 10:14 PM
Ding Ding Ding.

sooner KB
11/6/2010, 10:14 PM
I would be critical of Kevin Wilson's play calling, but being critical of the team or staff isn't allowed on this board. SoonerTroup would probably post the picture of the crying baby if I were to do that. So no, Kevin Wilson called a great game and we still have a shot at the national title if everyone else loses their last 3 games.

fadada1
11/6/2010, 10:17 PM
I would be critical of Kevin Wilson's play calling, but being critical of the team or staff isn't allowed on this board. SoonerTroup would probably post the picture of the crying baby if I were to do that. So no, Kevin Wilson called a great game and we still have a shot at the national title if everyone else loses their last 3 games.
i see where you're going here. trouble with your glass being "half full" is that bottom of said glass is made from toilet paper.:D