PDA

View Full Version : im sorry

lasooner123
11/6/2010, 10:05 PM
you guys probably wont agree with me but i have to speak my mind. i agree that today was partly on our players(landry missing open stills, landry missing ratts, hanna dropping td) but our coaching was pathetic. ive been saying it for a couple years now we cant play on the road or in bowl games. for real when was the last time we beat a good team outside of norman. The playcalling today was a complete joke. we play not to lose instead of playing to win. its embarassing that we lose against everyone except chatanooga at home(exagerating a bit) but seriously. I mean running the ball everytime inside the 10. does stoops not learn. he did the same thing against fla in the championship. we move the ball down the field then think "hmmm were oklahoma lets out power them" are you kidding me. we need to make up our minds and decide if we are a power team or a finesse team. in my opinion stoops needs to go. he did a great job at bringing us back but he has clearly lost his edge. I cant remember our last loss where we didnt look more talented than the other team. its a joke that we never i mean never can beat decent teams on the road. i hate to say it but stoops needs to go. over the last 5 years he just isnt the same coach(SAM BRADFORD, RYAN BROYLES, GRESHAM, MURRAY YR ASIDE)

we never show up to play at the beginning of the year. we never show up to play at the end of games. we never show up to play at the end of the year.

Im afraid big game bob went to arizona