PDA

View Full Version : Les Miles looks like a ....

yukonmiller
11/6/2010, 09:55 PM
Rocket scientist compared to our coaches. How can anyone defend our play calling in our two losses.

LSUdeek
11/8/2010, 03:44 PM
He sure let it rip Saturday

Scott D
11/8/2010, 03:49 PM
must be all that cud chewing he does.

tommieharris91
11/8/2010, 03:51 PM
ibl

OKLA21FAN
11/8/2010, 03:52 PM
this won't turn out well

CrimsonJim
11/8/2010, 03:55 PM
this won't turn out well

This ^^^

Wash, rinse, repeat...NOT! ;)

Boomer_Sooner_sax
11/8/2010, 03:55 PM
I like how someone comes on here with a high school name and talkes about "our" anything. Lame.

jumperstop
11/8/2010, 03:56 PM
this won't turn out well

lol, nope probably not

I don't think anyone is defending them. It's just that when people blame them ENTIRELY for the loss and want to see them fired, it's hard to take those people credibly IMO.

tommieharris91
11/8/2010, 04:05 PM
Just paddin my post count some more...

Breadburner
11/8/2010, 05:07 PM
Is there a Wal_Marts in Yukon....?????

C&CDean
11/8/2010, 05:09 PM
Is there a Wal_Marts in Yukon....?????

No, but there is a home for hopelessly retarded millers.

Mad Dog Madsen
11/8/2010, 05:10 PM
Just paddin my post count some more...

:D Me too...

JustLooking
11/8/2010, 05:17 PM
I guess it's a good time for me to get to double digits then

delhalew
11/8/2010, 09:56 PM
I'm starting to like Lesticles. Now he's eating grass to become one with the game. The guy is an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a mildly retatded, yet successful foozball coach.

soonerinkaty
11/8/2010, 10:01 PM
I didn't know there were still eunuchs around.

TXBOOMER
11/8/2010, 10:01 PM
I don't understand how Les gets to the stadium. He is an absolute idiot. His luck will run out.

soonerinkaty
11/8/2010, 10:04 PM
Its because he has swagger.

oumartin
11/8/2010, 10:08 PM
Les Miles is exactly how Bill Cosby explains husbands.

"we are dumb, but we are not so dumb"

Les is a pinball wizard if you will. Def, Dumb and Blind but sure coaches some mean football

soonerinkaty
11/8/2010, 10:17 PM
He's like Anne Frank.

TrophyCollector
11/8/2010, 10:45 PM
College Football's Rainman

SoonerKnight
11/9/2010, 04:07 AM
Why are people with so little time on the board allowed to freaking create threads? Change is not always good!! Obama anyone!! These trolls are repetative. It is tiring. The sooners have lost so few games that when we do people act like the house is on fire. Sheesh * now their house is on fire!!

boomermagic
11/9/2010, 12:27 PM
post pad

Soonermagik
11/9/2010, 12:36 PM
If Tennessee hadn't had too many men on the field Les would have another loss. That would make him have the same record as Stoops. Does that sound like a rocket scientist???? His time management is beyond crazy. He does win some games, but he's hardly amazing. He was hammered by Stoops several times. If he's such a great coach, he should have beat Stoops every time.

Also, our coaches put the players in a position to win. How's that for a defense? They called a perfect fake FG and Hanna dropped a likely game winner. At the very least, a huge momentum change. O'hara had made a field goal earlier in the game and missed on his second opportunity. Hence, Stoops had reason to believe he could replicate the 1st kick.

Wake up, all the coaches can do is put the players in a position to win. If Hanna makes the catch and O'hara makes his kick we likely win and win comfortably. Did the coaching staff make some bad play calls? Of course.. but that happens in every game under every staff. At the end of the day, they put the players in position to win and they lost it.

AggieGirl2005
11/9/2010, 12:46 PM
College Football's Rainman

OMG love this. LOL.

AggieGirl2005
11/9/2010, 12:48 PM
If Tennessee hadn't had too many men on the field Les would have another loss. That would make him have the same record as Stoops. Does that sound like a rocket scientist???? His time management is beyond crazy. He does win some games, but he's hardly amazing. He was hammered by Stoops several times. If he's such a great coach, he should have beat Stoops every time.

Also, our coaches put the players in a position to win. How's that for a defense? They called a perfect fake FG and Hanna dropped a likely game winner. At the very least, a huge momentum change. O'hara had made a field goal earlier in the game and missed on his second opportunity. Hence, Stoops had reason to believe he could replicate the 1st kick.

Wake up, all the coaches can do is put the players in a position to win. If Hanna makes the catch and O'hara makes his kick we likely win and win comfortably. Did the coaching staff make some bad play calls? Of course.. but that happens in every game under every staff. At the end of the day, they put the players in position to win and they lost it.

I'm an LSU fan by virtue of my brother but you're right. Les Miles sacrificed some lambs to the football gods or something because I don't know how he keeps pulling these Ws out. The fake field with the kicker running past Florida's defense? God almighty.

At the same time, I love to watch his games...I can watch coaches make rational, logical, respectable decisions in 20 other games. Give me a madman once in a while to shake things up.

Bourbon St Sooner
11/9/2010, 01:20 PM
Of course, if he spent more time developing a qb than practicing fake kicks, maybe he wouldn't have to run 3 fakes a game.

I give leslie this much, his team always plays hard. And if they get behind (home or road), they are never out of it unlike another team we're intimately familiar with.

Okie35
11/9/2010, 01:32 PM
Probably from eating all that grass, maybe it works as a good luck charm

http://www.lsureveille.com/mobile/sports/football-les-miles-addresses-grass-eating-1.2398549

85sooners
11/9/2010, 07:15 PM
:D

texaspokieokie
11/9/2010, 07:18 PM
He's like Anne Frank.

you mean he hid from krauts during WWII ???

OUthunder
11/9/2010, 07:25 PM
Why do people start threads like these? Damn, it's Tuesday an people are still spewing hogwash. Get a life buddy, games been over for a few days now.

soonerinkaty
11/9/2010, 07:53 PM
you mean he hid from krauts during WWII ???

I mean he's deaf, dumb, and blind like Anne Frank. ;)

/Clerks 2