PDA

View Full Version : Stoops used to be worth $2 mil a year...

Denver_Sooner
11/6/2010, 09:51 PM
...but not anymore.

Funky G
11/6/2010, 09:53 PM
19-15 on the road since 2006

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 09:54 PM
http://dummidumbwit.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/991crying-baby-beer.jpg

Denver_Sooner
11/6/2010, 09:56 PM
lmao

Denver_Sooner
11/6/2010, 09:57 PM
eh StoopTroop, you see all that green spec I gave you?

landrun
11/6/2010, 09:58 PM
He's no Barry Switzer or Bud Wilkinson. That's for sure.

Problem is, he seems to think he is. I guess the success he's had here would make him a legend in Iowa or something.

agoo758
11/6/2010, 09:59 PM
http://dummidumbwit.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/991crying-baby-beer.jpg

Stoop, would it be unreasonable to believe that this road issue needs to be addressed? Or if it is being adressed, its not being adressed correctly?

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 10:00 PM
Hey Denver....

Why don't ya just go ahead and post your death threats right here in the forum? I mean...WTF?

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 10:01 PM
Stoop, would it be unreasonable to believe that this road issue needs to be addressed? Or if it is being adressed, its not being adressed correctly?

I'm pretty sure Bob realizes he's got a bit of a problem. I'm pretty sure everyone in the Big XII has some issues with road games. Wow! Imagine that...we lost 2 games! I believe it was 5 last year.

yukonmiller
11/6/2010, 10:01 PM
Agreed. He needs to apologize for the buffoonery.

Jdog
11/6/2010, 10:05 PM
I love the love on this site - kind of like living in Juarez. Say any thing wrong and it's curtains.

My Opinion Matters
11/6/2010, 10:07 PM
I'm pretty sure Bob realizes he's got a bit of a problem. I'm pretty sure everyone in the Big XII has some issues with road games. Wow! Imagine that...we lost 2 games! I believe it was 5 last year.

You know I like you Stoop, but you're not helping yourself with statements like these.

nBoSTP
11/6/2010, 10:13 PM
Even worse considering he makes 6 million a year and not 2.

agoo758
11/6/2010, 10:14 PM

But this seems to be kind of a problem that has hurt us the last several years. We have beaten ourselves game after game and I simply do not see us getting better when we leave OUr place.:(

East Coast Bias
Stoop, does that child really drink beer,and why are you not behind bars??

landrun
I'm pretty sure Bob realizes he's got a bit of a problem.

And I'm pretty sure he's demonstrated he has no idea how to fix it too.

MyT Oklahoma
11/6/2010, 10:15 PM
I thought it was only 4 million plus some change.

Denver_Sooner
11/6/2010, 10:17 PM
Even worse considering he makes 6 million a year and not 2.

Inflation sucks... I remember when a movie ticket cost $4

Denver_Sooner
11/6/2010, 10:18 PM
Stoop, does that child really drink beer,and why are you not behind bars??

why is he posting pictures of little boys? gross

MyT Oklahoma
11/6/2010, 10:20 PM
I can remember when a case of beer was $5 and a large pizza cost $4 plus change. And of course I can also remember when OU dominated road games (the '70's).

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 10:23 PM
why is he posting pictures of little boys? gross

Your pretty out of line.

Calling someone a child molester is pretty low. Your Mother is probably proud.

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 10:27 PM
And I'm pretty sure he's demonstrated he has no idea how to fix it too.

I thought he had a pretty good handle on it until Hanna dropped that pass. Yeah we got off to a rough start again and the kickoff after the half sucked but we pulled it together for awhile there. I thought we might pull that one out.

If I'm guilty of something....it's believing it ain't over till it's over. I'm just not a quitter.

Denver_Sooner
11/6/2010, 10:28 PM
Your pretty out of line.

Calling someone a child molester is pretty low. Your Mother is probably proud.

nah I dont think that about you ..just playing ruff thats all. I'm done picking on you for the night

OUthunder
11/6/2010, 10:35 PM
...but not anymore.

I agree, but his wife is for one or two nights. I'd pound that like a punching bag.

Crimson Blonde
11/6/2010, 11:13 PM
Just wanted to thank StoopTroup for going back about 2 years and negging EVERY post I've ever made and changing my speck to red for just questioning this team and the coaches. I hadn't posted for over a year before tonight, and you're a PRIME example of why....

I see you're only 20, and since I have a 15 year old daughter, I know what total little *** hats you guys can be as teens (boys are WAY more immature than girls, so mentally you're still a teen). You'll eventually learn that your opinion isn't the only one in the world that counts, and to respect other's who (hard to believe I know), have different opinions than yours.....

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 11:16 PM
Just wanted to thank StoopTroup for going back about 2 years and negging EVERY post I've ever made and changing my speck to red for just questioning this team and the coaches. I hadn't posted for over a year before tonight, and you're a PRIME example of why....

I see you're only 20, and since I have a 15 year old daughter, I know what total little *** hats you guys can be as teens (boys are WAY more immature than girls, so mentally you're still a teen). You'll eventually learn that your opinion isn't the only one in the world that counts, and to respect other's who (hard to believe I know), have different opinions than yours.....

Your welcome

SOONER44EVER
11/6/2010, 11:16 PM
I bet Stoops gets a raise after this year.

Iam4OUru
11/6/2010, 11:18 PM

Poor * played for the national title last year....look at them.

Iam4OUru
11/6/2010, 11:21 PM
I thought he had a pretty good handle on it until Hanna dropped that pass. Yeah we got off to a rough start again and the kickoff after the half sucked but we pulled it together for awhile there. I thought we might pull that one out.

If I'm guilty of something....it's believing it ain't over till it's over. I'm just not a quitter.

IMO, the Hanna drop was the turnin' point. :(