PDA

View Full Version : not usually one to start threads about poor play...

fadada1
11/6/2010, 09:46 PM
but this is a perfect example of why kevin wilson should be done at OU. how many times can one fool call a running play inside the 3 yard line, when the defense is clearly stacked to STOp the run, and still call the play?

we lost 21 points inside the 3 tonight (and the game isn't over yet) because of his INSANITY - you all know einstein's definition of insanity.

as long as things are going well, he calls a perfect game. as soon as we show signs of getting stopped, the adjustments stop and the play calling goes to ****. we always hear "execution" is the key... not so, in his case. if i can sit in my living room, with a 6 pack in me, having never played organized football, and predict the play, the guy making 10x more money (in one year), than i'll make in the next 20, SURELY knows what the next call will be.

we're not going to win every game, that's fine. but we should win the games in which we are better than our opponent.

get a clue, asshat.

SoonerMarkVA
11/6/2010, 09:52 PM
That was utterly, completely RIDICULOUS.

I haven't called for a coach to be gone since Chuck Long. Wilson needs to go. At the very least, he needs to be demoted from calling the plays.

Wow. Just pathetic.

Leroy Lizard
11/6/2010, 09:52 PM
but this is a perfect example of why kevin wilson should be done at OU. how many times can one fool call a running play inside the 3 yard line, when the defense is clearly stacked to STOp the run, and still call the play?

We scored a TD on the halfback dive from Murray.

Bye.

fadada1
11/6/2010, 09:54 PM
We scored a TD on the halfback dive from Murray.

Bye.

my apologies, you must've been in the ****ter for the other 8 plays inside the 3.

Leroy Lizard
11/6/2010, 09:57 PM
my apologies, you must've been in the ****ter for the other 8 plays inside the 3.

The name of the game is to score. We did.

If we had thrown the ball, you would have bitched about that too. I have read enough posts in this forum to know.

Okie35
11/6/2010, 09:58 PM
He used to run play action in goal line situations ... I wonder what happened? He runs when he shouldn't and passes when he shouldn't. I don't get it.

Sooner98
11/6/2010, 09:58 PM
ALL IS WELL!!!!
http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/09/10/bacon_2.jpg

MyT Oklahoma
11/6/2010, 10:00 PM
Is Mangino still available or did * get him with their "you can call the plays from the Golden Corral" offer?

fadada1
11/6/2010, 10:03 PM

If we had thrown the ball, you would have bitched about that too. I have read enough posts in this forum to know.
HOLY ****!!!! what game were you watching?? seriously??

SoonerMarkVA
11/6/2010, 10:18 PM
Is Mangino still available or did * get him with their "you can call the plays from the Golden Corral" offer?

I can only wish Mangino would come back. He's the only coach I feel guilty about having discontent with in 2001. I simply failed to account for how atrocious our line was due to inexperience and the (IMO) mixup in putting Hybl over White. What he accomplished in 2000, and then went on to accomplish at football-graveyard KU, speaks for itself. The guy can flat-out coach. Mangino and Heupel together again would be outstanding.

Ground_Attack
11/6/2010, 10:20 PM
Leroy, I usually ignore your crap but good grief. You would argue with a damn fence post. Sure we scored on that 1 drive. What about the other 3 in which we didn't BECAUSE we kept trying to ram it up the middle when they were stacked to stuff it. Sure the players share some blame for not pushing for that 1 yard but good grief they sure didn't get much help. The red zone play calling was barely good enough for pee wee leagues.

Booner
11/6/2010, 10:21 PM
Mangino or Leach.

fadada1
11/6/2010, 10:23 PM
Leroy, I usually ignore your crap but good grief. You would argue with a damn fence post. Sure we scored on that 1 drive. What about the other 3 in which we didn't BECAUSE we kept trying to ram it up the middle when they were stacked to stuff it. Sure the players share some blame for not pushing for that 1 yard but good grief they sure didn't get much help. The red zone play calling was barely good enough for pee wee leagues.
and lose.

OUthunder
11/6/2010, 10:25 PM

He's a joke, move on, i have. Just neg him like everyone else. He deserves it. Obviously a troll from California and we know who that probably is.:pop:

the_edge
11/6/2010, 10:27 PM

Yeah, one for four inside the five yard line. That must mean our offense is allsome. :pop:

Boomer.....
11/6/2010, 10:34 PM
He has cost us numerous games.

delhalew
11/6/2010, 10:59 PM
Can I get a....**** WILSON!!!!

SoonerBBall
11/6/2010, 11:23 PM
I can only wish Mangino would come back. He's the only coach I feel guilty about having discontent with in 2001. I simply failed to account for how atrocious our line was due to inexperience and the (IMO) mixup in putting Hybl over White. What he accomplished in 2000, and then went on to accomplish at football-graveyard KU, speaks for itself. The guy can flat-out coach. Mangino and Heupel together again would be outstanding.

Hahahahahahaha.

I hope this post stays around so in 9 years you can come back and realize that we are losing games because our o-line, d-line, and linebackers aren't nearly as good as they need to be and we have a QB that just can't execute on the road. Also, we are playing with a lot of....wait for it....inexperienced, young players.

I was on this board 9 years ago when everyone was bitching for Mangino to be fired and it sounded exactly the same as what they are saying now about Wilson. All the spoiled-*** fans forget that our coaches routinely put us in contention for winning lots of games every year and have dominated this conference for over a decade. So they whine, bitch, and cry because they think they know something about coaching and a decade later they finally realize they didn't know a damn thing.

Stop overreacting you big babies.

LBMASTER57
11/6/2010, 11:28 PM
kevin wilson is a eunuch. he never had any balls

Keller Sooner
11/7/2010, 12:06 AM
I've come to the realization that this bunch is pretty good at home, but on the road they fold like a cheap suit. Players, coaches, everybody. When they leave Norman, I no longer believe they can beat anyone. If we start losing games at home we're screwed!