PDA

View Full Version : Blackmon is Ugly.

Rocko
11/6/2010, 12:11 PM
http://media.thenewschronicle.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/20101026_blackmonmug.jpg

Discuss.

bluedogok
11/6/2010, 12:13 PM
In the mugshot photo posted up following his arrest my wife thought he was a guy in his mid-30's.

Whet
11/6/2010, 12:14 PM
In the mugshot photo posted up following his arrest my wife thought he was a guy in his mid-30's.
Probably is ....

Rocko
11/6/2010, 12:14 PM
Better photos, you're right.

caseysooner
11/6/2010, 12:26 PM
He needs some sleep

budbarrybob
11/6/2010, 12:31 PM
Woulda made a good sooner...

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 12:33 PM
Terrible Designated Driver

oumartin
11/6/2010, 12:43 PM
may be the best receiver in the country.

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 12:50 PM
may be the best receiver in the country.

Not even close.

http://media.oudaily.com/img/ryan.jpg

Ground_Attack
11/6/2010, 12:51 PM
this thread is fail.

BetterSoonerThanLater
ugly in pictures, but he can play. he's having a good game right now. baylor has no answer for him. almost over 100 yds rec and a td in the first half so far

oumartin
I said maybe, I am partial to Broyles as well but I am just sayin'

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/6/2010, 12:54 PM
blackmon has size in his favor so he's got an advantage over all the DB's. Broyles is amazing cause he doesn't hae that size advantage, but makes spectacular plays, and his YAC are where he beats out blackmon.. imo

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 12:54 PM
You better be. Going aggie is like going Full Retard. With you being so close to the edge all the time....you need to be really careful.

oumartin
11/6/2010, 12:57 PM
You better be. Going aggie is like going Full Retard. With you being so close to the edge all the time....you need to be really careful.

yep, you being full blown retard we don't need another on here. ;)

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 01:00 PM
yep, you being full blown retard we don't need another on here. ;)

I know you are but what am I.

Rocko
11/6/2010, 01:10 PM
Baylor proving to be same old Baylor again. The game in Stilly this year will have pretty big implications.

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 01:15 PM
Baylor proving to be same old Baylor again. The game in Stilly this year will have pretty big implications.

If [hairGel] can find a defense...you might be right. Stopping BU isn't proving anything.

ThinMan
11/6/2010, 01:27 PM
He had something like 10 receiving yards against us last year.

Always_Sooner
11/6/2010, 01:35 PM
I went to High School with this guy and graduated a couple years ahead of him at Plainview High School, and we all knew he could play. When it came down to it though OU offered that kid from Austin that ended up committing to Texas over Blackmon. I went and watched them quite a bit in 2008, and Sumlin was on the sidelines watching Blackmon play a few times, but Blackmon got offers from Mizzou, OSU, and Colorado. He was pretty good friends with Gresham, but OU basically encouraged him to walk on, so how can you blame him for not going somewhere where he got a full ride? All I can say is OU missed out on a kid from their own backyard.

oumartin
11/6/2010, 01:36 PM
I look at it like this. OSU might be the best team in the big 12 south this year. They may be playing for the big 12 south when they play us.

BIG GAME + OKIE STATE = POKE CHOKE

soonerbub
11/6/2010, 01:40 PM
Just took a reverse to the house 70 yds 31-0 pokes
BTW the guys from the "replay" show just spoiled any reason to watch on the sideline "we beat em 10 yrs later" FAIL

swardboy
11/6/2010, 01:41 PM
Seems like I recall hearing him on some interview and thinking he was a well-spoken young man.

Always_Sooner
11/6/2010, 01:42 PM
True that, but wouldn't that make OU-OSU even better when they play OU? I am not defending Blackmon's choice to get behind the wheel and drive, but he is paying for it, and when it comes draft time that will be a knock on him as well. Blackmon developed a lot though at OSU. He worked his tail off in the summer and got faster and stronger. I think the reason he didn't go to OU mainly was because of his lack of explosion and his slower 40 time of 4.57 at the time.

afs
11/6/2010, 01:45 PM
going to be an interesting game in Stillwater this year.

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 02:40 PM
GO BAYLOR!

TD!

Chiliman
11/6/2010, 02:44 PM
Dude is real good but he looks like he's about 40 years old.

Okla-homey
11/6/2010, 03:10 PM
I went to High School with this guy and graduated a couple years ahead of him at Plainview High School, and we all knew he could play. When it came down to it though OU offered that kid from Austin that ended up committing to Texas over Blackmon. I went and watched them quite a bit in 2008, and Sumlin was on the sidelines watching Blackmon play a few times, but Blackmon got offers from Mizzou, OSU, and Colorado. He was pretty good friends with Gresham, but OU basically encouraged him to walk on, so how can you blame him for not going somewhere where he got a full ride? All I can say is OU missed out on a kid from their own backyard.

He grew up next door to my mom in Ardmore. His dad was a Michelin exec. My mom is a Sooner through and through but she loves Justin.

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 03:12 PM
He grew up next door to my mom in Ardmore. His dad was a Michelin exec. My mom is a Sooner through and through but she loves Justin.

Wonder if she can get us some tickets? :D

Okla-homey
11/6/2010, 03:13 PM
Wonder if she can get us some tickets? :D

That's the only way I'd ever sit my big white butt in the House that Boone Built. Free.

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 03:33 PM
That's the only way I'd ever sit my big white butt in the House that Boone Built. Free.

:D

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 03:35 PM
I wouldn't ever sell my OU seats to a poke to feed my kids. We'd burn em 1st. Of course the Wife would cut me off for awhile....lol

boomermagic
11/6/2010, 04:00 PM
We don't miss many blackmon is good but I'd take Broyles any day..

boomermagic
11/6/2010, 04:03 PM
I wouldn't ever sell my OU seats to a poke to feed my kids. We'd burn em 1st. Of course the Wife would cut me off for awhile....lol

Would she cut the rest of us off too ? :D :D :D

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 04:08 PM
Would she cut the rest of us off too ? :D :D :D

I'm pretty sure we've all been cut off for awhile now.

boomermagic
11/6/2010, 04:09 PM
I'm pretty sure we've all been cut off for awhile now.

Ok bro.. I know I have... ;) :D

Rickety_Syd
11/6/2010, 04:17 PM
I look at it like this. OSU might be the best team in the big 12 south this year. They may be playing for the big 12 south when they play us.

BIG GAME + OKIE STATE = POKE CHOKE

I agree. But I think OSU IS the best team in the Big 12. OSU will slaughter our defense.

Having said that, Sam Mayes needs to shut the F up on the Sports Animal. The way he's gushing about the Pokes, you'd think they could beat the New England Patriots. He's not a comentator, he's a message board fan that happens to have a microphone in front of him, going completely overboard when his favorite team wins.

boomermagic
11/6/2010, 04:19 PM
I agree. But I think OSU IS the best team in the Big 12. OSU will slaughter our defense.

Having said that, Sam Mayes needs to shut the F up on the Sports Animal. The way he's gushing about the Pokes, you'd think they could beat the New England Patriots. He's not a comentator, he's a message board fan that happens to have a microphone in front of him, going completely overboard when his favorite team wins.

Why ? Because they beat baylor ? :D How did they do against that sorry team in austin ?

misplacedsooner
11/6/2010, 04:29 PM

you question the sooners?? you honestly think the chokes will dominate our defense?? must have a lil penguin blood running through your veins.:pop:

Rickety_Syd
11/6/2010, 04:45 PM
you question the sooners?? you honestly think the chokes will dominate our defense?? must have a lil penguin blood running through your veins.:pop:

Yeah, I don't know what that means. So for no reason whatsoever, here's a picture of a 19th-century woman wearing a top hat with a monocle . . .

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.34015077.jpg

CowboyMRW
11/6/2010, 04:55 PM

Sam played for us so it's easy to understand why he likes us although he is quick to point out our weaknesses so I think he's pretty good.

I think that it is funny how OSU complains about the SA and then OU fans complain about it.

GovtCheese
11/6/2010, 10:17 PM
Not even close.

http://media.oudaily.com/img/ryan.jpg

Nice disappearing act by broyles tonight!

wishbonesooner
11/6/2010, 10:35 PM
And he will light us up if the defense plays their usual road game.

CowboyMRW
11/6/2010, 10:54 PM
Broyles and Blackmon are two completely different receivers. Their styles aren't even close. So it's really hard to compare the two, although McShay had Blackmon #4 and Broyles #5 on the WR Big board which is really good for oklahoma kids normally but I expect both of these kids to take the two AA spots

picasso
11/6/2010, 11:04 PM
Nice disappearing act by broyles tonight!

His fault?

That kid should get 15 touches a game.

And maybe a look down inside the 5yard line a time or two.