PDA

View Full Version : If Obama runs for President in INDIA

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/6/2010, 07:32 AM
Will he be eligible to run for that office? That is, does he meet the citizenship requirements?

He took the equivalent of a small town with him on the journey, so maybe he already has a complete new federal govt. set up over there, ready to go...

KC//CRIMSON
11/6/2010, 07:35 AM
It's amazing how much bacon puts a waffle over the top when you press it right into the waffle maker!

OnlyOneOklahoma
11/6/2010, 07:36 AM
Would he be the first Muslim President there too?

KC//CRIMSON
11/6/2010, 07:37 AM
Don't forget to use REAL MAPLE SYRUP, none of this Log Cabin crap!

11/6/2010, 08:00 AM
Can he have a Dual-Presidency, and still carry on as Owner of GM, Chrysler, and the entire US Healthcare Industry? What would be the Citizenship Requirements for such a daunting responsibility?

OnlyOneOklahoma
11/6/2010, 08:05 AM
That's called Extreme-Fascism, Mussolini tried it and he was not successful.

KC//CRIMSON
11/6/2010, 08:07 AM
Fresh squeezed orange juice for a shot of Vitamin C.

One bloody marry for two shots of vodka!

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 09:12 AM
Anyone down on a muffin?

OnlyOneOklahoma
11/6/2010, 09:49 AM
Don't let the facts ruin a good rant

Here is what an anonymous Indian official told the Press Trust of India on Tuesday: President Obama would be traveling to India with about 3,000 people, including Secret Service agents, government officials, and journalists at the cost of approximately $200 million a day. Here's what the White House said about those "wildly inflated" figures: "The numbers reported in this article have no basis in reality." Other experts also chimed in. A former Los Angeles Times reporter who covered numerous foreign trips by U.S. presidents said the dollar amount sounded "inflated by a factor of 10," the size of the entourage was "grossly inflated," and pointed out that reporters would actually pay their own way. The Wall Street Journal called it "demonstrably incorrect." FactCheck.org said the accuracy of the anonymous estimates were "highly doubtful," pointing out that the cost of keeping 100,000 troops in Afghanistan costs $190 million per day.

Here's where the GOP — and the Fox News pundits — went with it. Glenn Beck wondered if maybe we should have been worried about Obama's Hindu connection, expressing distaste over "$2 billion for ten days so [Obama] can go see the festival of lights." Sean Hannity pointed out that that sure was a lot of money to visit "one of the biggest mosques in Indonesia." Michele Bachmann told Anderson Cooper, "I think it's not a good signal to send to the American people, when the American people are, quite frankly, struggling right now with high job losses." When Cooper pressed her on the inaccuracy of the figures she was quoting, Bachmann responded, "Well these are the numbers that have been coming out in the press." Ah, yes, that historically trusting bond between the GOP and "the press."

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/11/republican_ire_over_cost_of_ob.html

texaspokieokie
11/6/2010, 10:01 AM
they say the numbers are way too high, but won't give the "true" numbers. transparency ??

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 10:20 AM
I'll have a nice filet mignon.

OnlyOneOklahoma
11/6/2010, 10:39 AM
they say the numbers are way too high, but won't give the "true" numbers. transparency ??

maybe because they don't know. They just know that if it costs $190 million a day for 100,000 troops in Afghanistan, it can't cost $200million for 1500-3000 suits.

Frozen Sooner
11/6/2010, 10:48 AM
Classic:
1. Make up ridiculous allegation
2. Repeat enough times for people to believe it
3. ????
4. Profit!

OUthunder
11/6/2010, 10:48 AM
Can we trade him for India's president straight up. The USA would probably come out way ahead. Hell, let's give them California as incentive.

Whet
11/6/2010, 10:53 AM
Citizen of the World!

KC//CRIMSON
11/6/2010, 10:55 AM
God I love me some Chicken Tikka Masala!

tommieharris91
11/6/2010, 10:55 AM
Classic:
1. Make up ridiculous allegation
2. Repeat enough times for people to believe it
3. ????
4. Win elections!

Fixed.

11/6/2010, 10:58 AM
maybe because they don't know. They just know that if it costs $190 million a day for 100,000 troops in Afghanistan, it can't cost $200million for 1500-3000 suits.Always important to compare apples to apples, huh?

afs
11/6/2010, 10:59 AM
It's amazing how much bacon puts a waffle over the top when you press it right into the waffle maker!

Already cooked bacon or raw? I've never though of this and it sounds gooooood.

KC//CRIMSON
11/6/2010, 11:02 AM
Already cooked bacon or raw? I've never though of this and it sounds gooooood.

Already cooked, tender but not tough. And yeah, it's damn good.

OUthunder
11/6/2010, 11:17 AM
Add Nevada if they balk on California only.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/6/2010, 11:27 AM
what, you want movies to be bollywood style?

afs
11/6/2010, 11:44 AM
I should go buy a waffle iron today.

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 12:18 PM
The perfect combination of ebony and ivory will be achieved. This is worth every penny on the humanitarian scale. Throw in a little jade and who knows what will happen. Trading in precious gems is much better than platnium AMEX cards backed with internet oil money.

History is being made hear folks. Better to shake hands than to wave to them from your republican aircraft carrier in the harbor.

http://content8.flixster.com/movie/10/89/49/10894946_det.jpg

Whet
11/6/2010, 12:22 PM
From a post on Slick's:
http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 01:13 PM
From a post on Slick's:
http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

it's a very different place. I've had friends who went there to train folks for our jobs and my Uncle and a few other Doctors went there back in the 80's to teach some of their Docs how to do micro-surgery. Their Country is very behind and over-populated.

Pretty awful that they are unable to overcome so much of what you see in those photos.

OnlyOneOklahoma
11/6/2010, 01:52 PM
Always important to compare apples to apples, huh?

This phrase does not compute.

What are you countering to me saying that it cannot cost as much as was speculated by some random Indian?

LosAngelesSooner
11/6/2010, 01:55 PM
Will he be eligible to run for that office? That is, does he meet the citizenship requirements?

He took the equivalent of a small town with him on the journey, so maybe he already has a complete new federal govt. set up over there, ready to go...
You realize that just because you keep repeating a lie over and over, that doesn't make it become truth, right?

Clone...we all know you're crazy, out of touch and completely brainwashed, but your constant barrage of blatant lies about people you disagree with politically is getting worse and worse.

You're the Sharon Angle of the S.O.

LosAngelesSooner
11/6/2010, 01:58 PM
Can we trade him for India's president straight up. The USA would probably come out way ahead. Hell, let's give them California as incentive.
Posts like these crack me up.

Sure...give Cali to India. :rolleyes: And watch the U.S.'s economy completely collapse.

Can't wait for your next idiotic post. :pop:

11/6/2010, 03:45 PM
This phrase does not compute.

What are you countering to me saying that it cannot cost as much as was speculated by some random Indian?Is that what you RILLY think I meant?

OnlyOneOklahoma
11/6/2010, 04:16 PM
It is a strange world we live in, when a random Indian official's guesstimate carries more weight than the obvious facts.

OnlyOneOklahoma
11/6/2010, 04:23 PM
I also wonder if the "3000" people being counted are some military folk, specifically Navy vessels and their crews.

No way does a guy drag 40 planes across the ocean for a visit. It has to include the aircraft carrier / navy battle fleet sent to patrol the area.

StoopTroup
11/6/2010, 04:24 PM
Reporting the news and backing them up with facts is a thing of the past. Nobody gives a **** about anything but the number of hits they get on their site.

SPEK is the real way to solve the World's problems. :D

SicEmBaylor
11/6/2010, 04:44 PM
ALL ABOARD!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_y8SPNbAAKo8/SFdT156rGOI/AAAAAAAACSw/uG4_YEM-nDY/s400/totg-short-bus2.jpg

Leroy Lizard
11/6/2010, 05:15 PM
They won't need to call his entourage a town, as a recent discovery unearthed his birth papers in New Delhi.

11/6/2010, 05:28 PM
They won't need to call his entourage a town, as a recent discovery unearthed his birth papers in New Delhi.was there ever any doubt?

bigfatjerk
11/6/2010, 11:48 PM
Any day BHO isn't trying to run our country is a good day.

Leroy Lizard
11/7/2010, 02:19 AM
Yeah, is there any way we can keep him in India? I think it's a good value no matter how much it costs.

Blue
11/7/2010, 02:32 AM
Bwahahaha!

Nothing more "American" than a Harley. Slap in yo face.

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-11-04/world/india.bikes_1_india-market-harley-davidsons-haryana?_s=PM:WORLD

OnlyOneOklahoma
11/7/2010, 08:43 AM
Bwahahaha!

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-11-04/world/india.bikes_1_india-market-harley-davidsons-haryana?_s=PM:WORLD

Sounds to me like they are trying to build their brand in Asia. Nothing wrong with that.

I doubt those bikes are sold in the US, not cost effective.

texaspokieokie
11/7/2010, 09:20 AM
I also wonder if the "3000" people being counted are some military folk, specifically Navy vessels and their crews.

No way does a guy drag 40 planes across the ocean for a visit. It has to include the aircraft carrier / navy battle fleet sent to patrol the area.

so far as i can tell, nobody knows or @ least not willing to comment.

LosAngelesSooner
11/7/2010, 02:26 PM
And the lie/conspiracy gets repeated...again.

StoopTroup
11/7/2010, 03:41 PM
Bwahahaha!

Anoop Prakash....this sounds very painful

bigfatjerk
11/7/2010, 11:04 PM
Yeah, is there any way we can keep him in India? I think it's a good value no matter how much it costs.

Oh and I would say the same thing about W as well. Any day he wasn't running the country was a good day. So I was a fan of him on his vacations.

TUSooner
11/8/2010, 10:49 AM
Speaking of India, ever hear of this guy, Clive? Nobody remembers him now that imperialism is out of style, but he practically won India for the Brits singlehandedly back in the day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Clive,_1st_Baron_Clive

It's a semi-long read, but it is interesting and certainly worth more than all of the inane and stupid posts of Rush's Parrot put togther.

11/8/2010, 10:59 AM
inane and stupid Bubba, you have a problem with the name-calling schtick.:( :stunned:

LosAngelesSooner
11/8/2010, 01:16 PM
Bubba, you have a problem with the name-calling schtick.:( :stunned:
Stop posting inane and stupid things and maybe your reputation will change. :pop:

TUSooner
11/8/2010, 08:43 PM
Bubba, you have a problem with the name-calling schtick.:( :stunned:

I call 'em like I see 'em. I don't know you personally, and I'd probably like you. But your posts, well....

11/8/2010, 09:41 PM
I call 'em like I see 'em. I don't know you personally, and I'd probably like you. But your posts, well....Well, I think most of your political/economic posts are wrong, but I refrain from personal insults, because 1)it's tacky, and 2) I have read on this board that it's not allowed.

LosAngelesSooner
11/9/2010, 03:37 AM
Well, considering your habit of posting conspiracy theories as if they were truths, inane babble, outright lies and red herrings and then reposting them, over and over, despite the fact that they've been disproved by multiple sources who are respected by both sides...

...I guess what I'm saying is, if YOU say that "most of (someone's) political/economic posts are wrong," that kinda makes everyone else on this board (outside of Tuba and a few Loonies) immediately assume that whatever that person wrote is 100% right.

In other words, you're Truth's Anti-Matter.

You're the Sharon Angle of the S.O. Next you'll be claiming that Sharia law rules in U.S. cities...and maintaining that lie regardless of all the facts against it.

Just sayin'.