PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here ever had appendicitis?

The
11/5/2010, 10:11 AM
'Cuz I think I may be dyin' and ****.

StoopTroup
11/5/2010, 10:16 AM
Can you tell your appendix to GTFO?

The
11/5/2010, 10:16 AM
Can you tell your appendix to GTFO?

I might have to. **** hurts.

StoopTroup
11/5/2010, 10:17 AM
I think I found something.....

You may be constipated or you may of had a cyst rupture on your ovary. I don't believe this has anything to do with your appendix. As long as your not running a temp, then make a doc appointment on Monday. GoodLuck!

saucysoonergal
Go to the doctor immediately.

The
Goddamn my lumpy ovaries.

saucysoonergal
11/5/2010, 10:18 AM
OUDoc could probably work you in and as a bonus you would get a prostate check.

3rdgensooner
11/5/2010, 10:20 AM
Checking-in here is certainly the right decision.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/5/2010, 10:20 AM
OUDoc could probably work you in and as a bonus you would get a prostate check.

without gloves...and he has nice round fingers...

btw doc, I found your class ring after my morning coffee...

The
11/5/2010, 10:21 AM
Checking-in here is certainly the right decision.

I figured as much.

StoopTroup
11/5/2010, 10:24 AM
Just in case....

Since appendicitis can be deadly if it's not taken care of, it is very important that you know how to look for symptoms of appendicitis. The most common symptom to look for would, of course, be belly pain. The pain in your belly is going to first be located near your belly button. As it gets worse, it will then move to the lower right of your belly. Although these are the most common symptoms of appendicitis, the pain can be located all over your stomach and can sometimes even be felt in your back. Most of the time, as it progresses, the pain will get very bad, and it will be hard to move. Some say that it gets so bad that it hurts to just cough. On top of all that, there is a good chance that you will feel stick to your stomach and, of course, have a fever to go with it. Do keep in mind that just because you have belly pain does not mean you have appendicitis. In fact, they say if you have bad belly pain for longer than 4 hours without any relief, then you should call your doctor, because it could be appendicitis symptoms.

SunnySooner
11/5/2010, 10:37 AM
I had my appendix out last summer--my doc says often 10 patients will have 10 different sets of symptoms. I was fine, we'd been to the beach, came home ordered pizza, sitting on the couch watching a movie around 9 that evening. I went to get up for a drink, and when I moved, I felt like I'd been stabbed, just instantly was doubled over in excruciating pain in my right lower abdomen. Went to the ER, and by about 10:30 or so, the pain was almost gone, even though they hadn't given me anything yet. However, when they did all the tests, they took me right to surgery, because even though it had stopped hurting, it was just about to bust. So, if I'd stayed home, it probably would have ruptured in the night, and then you're in the hurt locker, cause you can DIE real quick like.

So, get your *** to the ER. Now. It won't take 'em long to figure it out, just a blood test and maybe a CT scan so they can see if it's inflamed. The surgery isn't bad either, they do it thru those little holes, they don't cut you open anymore. A year later you can't even see the scars. I was up and about after only a couple days. If it busts, however, you're gonna get REALLY sick and maybe die, so don't mess around here, if you think that's what it is, go NOW!!!!!!

StoopTroup
11/5/2010, 10:46 AM
Well.....yeah....there is that death thing....

The
11/5/2010, 11:07 AM
Pain comes and goes, has been since about 3 this AM. I'm drinking Macallen 10 over ice and chewing Tums to dull it right now.

soonerchk
11/5/2010, 11:12 AM
Jaeger bombs.

Or get your *** to the doctor. Your call, but if you go and die, I'm gonna be pizzed!

The
11/5/2010, 11:16 AM
Its all feeling better now. I think It was just gas. Who burps drinking scotch?

olevetonahill
11/5/2010, 11:22 AM
I were gonna say Just Belch and fart and see if the pain goes away. If it does yer Good If it dont Yer bad.

I had Mine out 50 years ago. Gots a Big old scar about 6 inches long , Wish it was something besides a scar.

StoopTroup
11/5/2010, 11:24 AM
Gots a Big old scar about 6 inches long , Wish it was something besides a scar.

Vajayjay? :D

The
11/5/2010, 11:25 AM
Hurt like a beach. I guess I'm getting ****ing old when burps hurt. Thank god I drink.

CobraKai
11/5/2010, 11:27 AM
My appendix ruptured...I waited too long. I spent 1 full week in the hospital. I was a kid though so I hardly remember, but it isn't something to mess around with.

Oldnslo
11/5/2010, 11:28 AM
If you die, can I have your avatar?

The
11/5/2010, 11:28 AM
If you die, can I have your avatar?

No.

olevetonahill
11/5/2010, 11:39 AM
Vajayjay? :D

Next time yer down Ill show ya My gash ;)

StoopTroup
11/5/2010, 11:42 AM
Next time yer down Ill show ya My gash ;)

:D yuck.

soonerchk
11/5/2010, 11:43 AM
My friend's appendix ruptured last summer. She was lucky, all the gross stuff crusted up on top of the appendix so it didn't go everywhere.

olevetonahill
11/5/2010, 11:45 AM
My friend's appendix ruptured last summer. She was lucky, all the gross stuff crusted up on top of the appendix so it didn't go everywhere.

That sounds like a ****ty deal.

Oldnslo
11/5/2010, 11:46 AM
No.

You're right. I should have said "when".

soonerchk
11/5/2010, 11:46 AM
That wasn't even the weird part. Billy Bob Thornton was her surgeon.