PDA

View Full Version : Any update on the Rutgers player?

ouwasp
11/4/2010, 11:13 PM
The one that was paralyzed a few weeks ago?

stoops the eternal pimp
11/5/2010, 08:41 AM
Rutgers defensive lineman Eric LeGrand, who was paralyzed from the neck down while covering a kickoff against Army on Oct. 16, was moved to a New Jersey hospital with a high fever on Wednesday night, according to a school announcement Thursday.

The school's statement: "Rutgers junior defensive tackle Eric LeGrand (Avenel, N.J.) was admitted into Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, N.J. late last night due to a high fever.

"LeGrand will remain at Saint Barnabas until he is able to return to the Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation in West Orange, N.J. The LeGrand family requests that the media respect their privacy at this time.

"Any updates on Eric's condition – when appropriate – will be issued by the family through the Rutgers Athletic Communications Office."

Just one day prior, Rutgers noted that LeGrand was moved from Hackensack University Medical Center to the Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation as he continues recovery from the spinal cord injury.

This from yesterday

olevetonahill
11/5/2010, 09:01 AM
Dayum , Praying fer the youngun .

Scott D
11/5/2010, 04:19 PM
Believe Fund (http://www.scarletknights.com/believe/)

AggieGirl2005
11/5/2010, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the update. I was hoping for better news. :( That story really pulled at my heart.

Scott D
11/5/2010, 04:29 PM
oh I should add the info that the site allows people to send get well wishes along with where press releases on his condition will be updated.