PDA

View Full Version : And The Mooslums start to fight back

olevetonahill
11/4/2010, 09:41 PM
Dint take em long to get their panties in a wad

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_islamic_law_lawsuit

Leroy Lizard
11/4/2010, 09:44 PM
So what were the Muslims' intention all along? (Note: Perception is more important than reality.)

tcrb
11/4/2010, 10:14 PM
Looks like there might be a jeehawd on Okies before long.

olevetonahill
11/4/2010, 10:17 PM
Looks like there might be a jeehawd on Okies before long.

Ya mean we might get to Play Cowboys and Mooslums? :cool:

SouthCarolinaSooner
11/4/2010, 10:20 PM
Dint take em long to get their panties in a wad

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_islamic_law_lawsuit
Its basically a condemnation of Islam. Im sure christians/[insert religion here] would get their panties in a wad too if there was a "law" passed like this.

sooneron
11/4/2010, 10:29 PM
Some of my leanings are definitely to the left (I AM a pragmatist first tho), BUT some people need to realize where the **** they live. It's not going to change, so maybe they should shove off. I can see where the issues raised by the OU Law prof are coming from, but isn't our legal system all bound up as it is? How long would rulings take if the judge were to start pouring over findings all over the world? I guess I should reserve all judgment until I read the entire bill. Which may not happen. So, I guess I'll wait until Frozen posts the cliff notes version.

tcrb
11/4/2010, 10:29 PM
Ya mean we might get to Play Cowboys and Mooslums? :cool:

Wonder if Mel Brooks could use that idea for a Blazing Saddles sequel?

Fraggle145
11/4/2010, 10:41 PM
I hope they succeed. The amendment is ****ing stupid and is now already becoming a waste of taxpayer money..

GKeeper316
11/4/2010, 11:11 PM
this was a dumbass piece of legislation authored by a hack politician who is just pandering to an ignorant constituency.

ouwasp
11/4/2010, 11:18 PM
somebody needs to post the cover of Time from last month or so that portrays a was-beautiful 18 yr old Islamic girl...

...and her nose has been cut off!

Sharia law at work, folks. Not a pretty sight.

olevetonahill
11/4/2010, 11:59 PM
somebody needs to post the cover of Time from last month or so that portrays a was-beautiful 18 yr old Islamic girl...

This one ?
http://img2.allvoices.com/thumbs/event/609/480/60719697-new-hope.jpg

ouwasp
11/5/2010, 12:07 AM
Good job, vet.

Oh yeah, the sorry pieces of islamic **** cut her ears off as well.

Why? Because she left her abusive husband.

:mad:

Crucifax Autumn
11/5/2010, 12:22 AM
That's ****ed up. I thought they generally had the punishment fit the crime (not in severity, but in "type") like cutting off a thief's hand.

Oh well. I'm glad I'm not a Muslim woman. What does bother me is how many places that do this have the full blessing of the US. Pakistan does this kinda **** and they are our "friend". The Saudis do it and they are an "ally". Iraq and Afghanistan do it and they are basically "ours". If the US is a beacon of freedom and human rights we should worry about that **** instead of passing dumb laws that will NEVER apply here. Like Froze pointed out earlier, we already have remedies for judges that make decisions based on foreign law.

TUSooner
11/5/2010, 07:55 AM
The issue is not whether sharia law is hideous, un-American, and anti-human, which it is, but was this law needed for anything??! Helno! Purely religious law already has no place in our legal system. The same people who howl that gubment needs to disappear are the same folks touting this vain and uselss sack of nonsense.

I'm sure christians/[insert religion here] would get their panties in a wad too if there was a "law" passed like this. You bet they would! And they do, every time there's a court ruling they don't like. What would you expect to be the reaction after passing a useless, unneeded, unenforceable law like this? Stupid actions tend to result in stupid reactions, y'know?

TUSooner
11/5/2010, 08:00 AM
That's ****ed up. I thought they generally had the punishment fit the crime (not in severity, but in "type") like cutting off a thief's hand.

Oh well. I'm glad I'm not a Muslim woman. What does bother me is how many places that do this have the full blessing of the US. Pakistan does this kinda **** and they are our "friend". The Saudis do it and they are an "ally". Iraq and Afghanistan do it and they are basically "ours". If the US is a beacon of freedom and human rights we should worry about that **** instead of passing dumb laws that will NEVER apply here. Like Froze pointed out earlier, we already have remedies for judges that make decisions based on foreign law.

Don't be surprised that we are friends with evil. We used to embrace every anti-communist government, no matter how brutal and totalitarian. It's what happens when your foreign policy has global ambitions and scope. Not saying it's right, though.

Condescending Sooner
11/5/2010, 08:55 AM
I'm sure Britian never thought they would have to consult Sharia law either.

StoopTroup
11/5/2010, 09:06 AM
Talk about a skull ****ing. wow!

They screwed that girl up bad. Hope some plastic Surgeon can help her.

The
11/5/2010, 09:28 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u108/TheSooner/1217391487273.jpg

SouthCarolinaSooner
11/5/2010, 09:30 AM

And this was a threat in Oklahoma?

SoonerLVZ
11/5/2010, 09:35 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/04/muslim-sues-oklahoma-anti-shariah-ballot-measure/?test=latestnews

" Proponents of the anti-Islamic law measure have cited a New Jersey family court judge's decision not to grant a restraining order to a woman who was sexually abused by her Moroccan husband and forced repeatedly to have sex with him.

The judge ruled that her ex-husband felt he had behaved according to his Muslim beliefs and that he did not have "criminal desire to or intent to sexually assault" his wife"

StoopTroup
11/5/2010, 09:37 AM
In other News per Fox.....

Tulsa Mom makes $77/hr On-line (Part-time).

ouwasp
11/5/2010, 09:53 AM
And this was a threat in Oklahoma?

not anymore, thanks to 755

maybe not ever... but now we have spoken as to how we feel about this brutal, godless form of justice.

AlbqSooner
11/5/2010, 10:05 AM
In other News per Fox.....

Tulsa Mom makes $77/hr On-line (Part-time).

That is true. Those interactive watch and talk to the naughty lady websites charge a bunch of money. Least that's what I hear.

StoopTroup
11/5/2010, 10:07 AM
That is true. Those interactive watch and talk to the naughty lady websites charge a bunch of money. Least that's what I hear.

She looks hawt. :D