PDA

View Full Version : Rick Perry - Gov of tejas

StoopTroup
11/4/2010, 07:01 PM
...on CNN now....this should be good.

http://www.nashvillescene.com/imager/texas-governor-rick-perry-wants-to-reject-obamas-healthcare-plan/b/original/1477313/43be/rick-perry.jpg

StoopTroup
11/4/2010, 07:20 PM
I think they should get every Gov., Sen. and Rep. together on the floor of the Louisiana Super-dome and let them all start fighting hand to hand until they all agree to work all of this out. Each one gets a hand gun and not all of them are of the same caliber. Right before the fight they all open an envelope that has a bullet in it. It's a blind draw so you might get the bullet you need or you might get a bullet you need to trade.

We can pay per view it and probably pay off the Deficit in one night.

tcrb
11/4/2010, 07:26 PM
I'd pay to see that!

Leroy Lizard
11/4/2010, 07:39 PM
But what if one of them has a ninja sword? Totally unfair, right?

OnlyOneOklahoma
11/4/2010, 07:40 PM
Dumbest Governor in the Union.

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2010, 08:51 PM
God, I hate that man. He is the biggest SOB in a party full of them. He's a liar, a fake, and a blatant opportunist.

The years that I was at Baylor and working for candidates and conservative organizations that worked with his office gave me a lot of insight into how he works behind the scenes.

He's barely better than bottom dwelling pond scum -- I'll put it that way.

royalfan5
11/4/2010, 08:55 PM
Is he Chris Fowler's father?

tcrb
11/4/2010, 08:56 PM
God, I hate that man. He is the biggest SOB in a party full of them. He's a liar, a fake, and a blatant opportunist.

The years that I was at Baylor and working for candidates and conservative organizations that worked with his office gave me a lot of insight into how he works behind the scenes.

He's barely better than bottom dwelling pond scum -- I'll put it that way.

Would you have preferred his opponent, Bill White?

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2010, 09:01 PM
Would you have preferred his opponent, Bill White?

I'll put it this way. A lot of my friendships were destroyed over fights and arguments over supporting Rick Perry over the years whether it be his re-election, his agenda, etc. I've seen and dealt with enough that I don't give a **** who is the Governor so long as his name isn't Rick F'n Perry.

I won't say that I would have preferred Bill White, but I'd prefer that it not be Perry.

If I were still registered in Texas, I would have voted for Glass.

XingTheRubicon
11/4/2010, 09:09 PM
shoulda been gonnnnne
knowin how I... made ya feel
yeah, you shoulda been gonnnnne
after all, you was a steeeeeal

tcrb
11/4/2010, 09:13 PM
I'll put it this way. A lot of my friendships were destroyed over fights and arguments over supporting Rick Perry over the years whether it be his re-election, his agenda, etc. I've seen and dealt with enough that I don't give a **** who is the Governor so long as his name isn't Rick F'n Perry.

I won't say that I would have preferred Bill White, but I'd prefer that it not be Perry.

If I were still registered in Texas, I would have voted for Glass.

I agree that Glass would have been the best choice, but with the two party domination we have to live with, I believe that Perry was the lesser of two evils.

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2010, 09:14 PM
I agree that Glass would have been the best choice, but with the two party domination we have to live with, I believe that Perry was the lesser of two evils.

I've explained why many times, but I don't believe in the "lesser of two evils" argument. It does nothing but perpetuate the problem.

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2010, 09:16 PM
I'm not sure I even accept the premise that Perry is the lesser of two evils. You probably wouldn't think that if you had the home that's been in your family for generations seized via eminent domain only to have a superhighway built on top of it so that NAFTA can continue sucking our jobs across the border and flooding our country with cheap goods and drugs from the cartels.

Yeah, lesser of two evils my ***.

tcrb
11/4/2010, 09:28 PM
Yeah, the whole concept of eminent domain is a pile of sh*t, but Rick Perry didn't invent it. Sorry you lost your home.

Leroy Lizard
11/4/2010, 09:39 PM
I've explained why many times, but I don't believe in the "lesser of two evils" argument. It does nothing but perpetuate the problem.

So you believe in the "greater of two evils" argument. Makes for some interesting decision-making.

You voted for Obama, in other words.

Crucifax Autumn
11/4/2010, 11:26 PM
My favorite thing about Rick Perry is how his voice/accent changed in 2001. He previously talked like a moderately educated texan. Then after 9/11 and the surge in Bush popularity he started talking in that same mostly fake accent Bush used. Seemed weird and weak to me.

A Sooner in Texas
11/4/2010, 11:32 PM
I wish you all could see my coffee mug with Perry in dreadlocks shouting, "I'm Rick Perry, bitch!"
He is a dick governor, but I covered a campaign stop where I live a couple of weeks ago. After he rah-rahed the crowd for about 20 min., he then took the time to let everyone who wanted take a picture with him. Then he met with the press for a few minutes. He didn't have to, so I appreciated him for that, at least.

Crucifax Autumn
11/4/2010, 11:45 PM
So 3 people came up for the picture? lol

SicEmBaylor
11/4/2010, 11:51 PM
Yeah, the whole concept of eminent domain is a pile of sh*t, but Rick Perry didn't invent it. Sorry you lost your home.

I didn't lose my home. I was referring to the TTC.

StoopTroup
11/5/2010, 08:30 AM
Remember the ala mode!

3rdgensooner
11/5/2010, 09:29 AM
My favorite thing about Rick Perry is how his voice/accent changed in 2001. He previously talked like a moderately educated texan. Then after 9/11 and the surge in Bush popularity he started talking in that same mostly fake accent Bush used. Seemed weird and weak to me.
I noticed this recently when the TV was on but I was in the other room. I thought W was being interviewed and it was Rick Perry.

GrapevineSooner
11/5/2010, 10:08 AM
Too bad Texans didn't tell him this on Tuesday:

Adios, Mo Fo!