PDA

View Full Version : Fox News off to a positive start

StoopTroup
11/3/2010, 02:04 PM
Once we get to the bottom of all the voter fraud from yesterday....it should be 2012....lol.

http://www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/elections/voter-fraud.htm

tommieharris91
11/3/2010, 02:12 PM
Once we get to the bottom of all the voter fraud from yesterday....it should be 2012....lol.

http://www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/elections/voter-fraud.htm

OMG WHAT A WASTE OF TAXPAYER MONEY!!1!!

Know who else was elected because of voter fraud? Julius Caesar.

3rdgensooner
11/3/2010, 02:28 PM

Know who else was elected because of voter fraud? Adolf Hitler.Heil

The
11/3/2010, 02:31 PM

Know who else was elected because of voter fraud? Boutros Boutros-Ghali.

Shalom.

Mississippi Sooner
11/3/2010, 02:35 PM

Know who else was elected because of voter fraud? Joe Stalin.

Come on. No one gets 100% of the vote every time.

Leroy Lizard
11/3/2010, 02:49 PM
Heil

Dear TommieHarris91,

I won fair and square. It is just like you non-Aryans to complain about the reffing after a loss.

Sincerely,

Adolf

badger
11/3/2010, 03:06 PM

Know who else was elected because of voter fraud? The dude in Iran.

Possibly NSFW (http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/political-pictures-mahmoud-ahmedinejad-balls-steel.jpg?w=450&h=536)

Samir Ahmedinejadnotgonnaworkhereanymore

Cornfed
11/3/2010, 03:11 PM
As long as Martha MacCallum is reporting something I will watch.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/3/2010, 03:15 PM

Know who else had to wear pieces of flair because of voter fraud? THE JEWS.

Fixed.

GDC
11/3/2010, 03:18 PM
Americans Bravely Go To Polls Despite Threat Of Electing Congress

November 2, 2010 | ISSUE 46•44

08.28.02 WASHINGTON—Despite the very real threat of electing the 112th Congress, millions of courageous Americans lined up at their polling places today and put their right to vote above the awful possibility of sending a politician to represent them in Washington. "I was afraid the moment I showed up to vote, and now that I've cast my ballot, I'm even more terrified," said Kentucky resident Mary Buchanan, who ran to her car and drove home immediately after exercising her constitutional right. "But I knew I had to face my fear and participate in our democracy, even if my actions could lead to electing another U.S. senator." The day was not without tragedy, however, as the choice between voting for incumbent Harry Reid and challenger Sharron Angle left 20 Americans dead and injured 13 at a Carson City, NV polling place.

http://o.onionstatic.com/images/articles/article/18384/Last-Remaining-large.jpg

3rdgensooner
11/3/2010, 03:45 PM

Know who else looked ghey by today's standards? The Greek Army

Oh Archimedes!

http://www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/war/images/Soldiers.jpg

StoopTroup
11/3/2010, 06:55 PM
LMAO!

Jerk
11/3/2010, 07:08 PM
Well if there is any serious investigation it needs to be asked why the State of Illinois failed to send the military ballots out but had no problem delivering ballots to prisons so felons could vote.

Republicans now have subpoena power. Haul their *** before a committee.

StoopTroup
11/3/2010, 07:19 PM
Well if there is any serious investigation it needs to be asked why the State of Illinois failed to send the military ballots out but had no problem delivering ballots to prisons so felons could vote.

Republicans now have subpoena power. Haul their *** before a committee.

The write in deal in Alaska is shaking things up the most right now because the Republicans seem to want to have every ballot checked to make sure the voters spelled the independent candidates name correctly in the Senate Race.

I bet it gets ugly.

Jerk
11/3/2010, 09:11 PM
The write in deal in Alaska is shaking things up the most right now because the Republicans seem to want to have every ballot checked to make sure the voters spelled the independent candidates name correctly in the Senate Race.

I bet it gets ugly.

That is state law up there, ST. That was known before the first ballot was cast. If they don't like the law then they should change it. But really, how do you determine if someone's vote for Murkowski was really a vote for her if they misspelled it? What's the threashold?

Vote counter: "Well, I see some chicken scratch here and it begins with an M so let's give it to the (I)"

?

It does look like the establishment Republican won that race. But that doesn't have anything to do with my point. Rule of law is, well, you know..

soonerbub
11/3/2010, 09:17 PM
Rule of law is optional in Illinois everyone knows that

StoopTroup
11/3/2010, 09:43 PM
That is state law up there, ST. That was known before the first ballot was cast. If they don't like the law then they should change it. But really, how do you determine if someone's vote for Murkowski was really a vote for her if they misspelled it? What's the threashold?

Vote counter: "Well, I see some chicken scratch here and it begins with an M so let's give it to the (I)"

?

It does look like the establishment Republican won that race. But that doesn't have anything to do with my point. Rule of law is, well, you know..

I've lived here in Oklahoma for my entire voting life so I know nothing of their law up here...However the story I saw had them saying they would accept things that looked like the name. Of course an "MSKI" probably wouldn't. It does make you wonder that if there are 11,000 imperfect ballots will they get more strict in order to win? The independent had like 81,000 and the Pub had 60-70 I think the Dem was like 46,000.

Frozen Sooner
11/3/2010, 09:49 PM
Screw it. The dang Division of Elections had signs in the dang polling places that listed all of the write-in candidates and how to spell their names, something they'd never done before, just to satisfy Princess Lisa.

Make no mistake, I'd much rather she win than Joe "I'm a typical hypocrite who rails against entitlements while benefiting from them and wants transparency except when applied to me" Miller, but jeez. Maybe Lisa could have run on Tawd's secessionist party ticket.

StoopTroup
11/3/2010, 09:55 PM
Here's a Washington Post story on it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/03/AR2010110308817.html?sid=ST2010110305593

Didn't know about the signs Froze. With that I can't believe they'd accept anything other than a perfect write-in....lol

SCOUT
11/3/2010, 10:10 PM
Make no mistake, I'd much rather she win than Joe "I'm a typical hypocrite who rails against entitlements while benefiting from them and wants transparency except when applied to me" Miller, but jeez. Maybe Lisa could have run on Tawd's secessionist party ticket.

Joe should lose for basic bad judgement alone. Not only is that nickname very derogatory, but it is entirely too long to be catchy.

Frozen Sooner
11/3/2010, 10:32 PM
heh

Jerk
11/4/2010, 06:13 PM
"Princess Murkowski" That is golden.

Like you I hate the establishment. We just disagree over who they should be replaced with.