PDA

View Full Version : Is it still possible?

SoonerNate
11/3/2010, 04:06 AM
To enlighten some of you idiots as to why the American people have rejected your Biblical Mary Fallin nonsense, yet at the same time remain reasonable?

It's okay to be pro business without quoting scripture.

SoonerNate
11/3/2010, 04:09 AM
Lose the ****ing Biblical bull**** and you will be mainstream. GET IT?

LOSE THE BAPTIST CULTIST BRANCH DAVIDIAN BULL****.

Leroy Lizard
11/3/2010, 04:09 AM
To enlighten some of you idiots as to why the American people have rejected your Biblical Mary Fallin nonsense, yet at the same time remain reasonable?

:confused:

SoonerNate
11/3/2010, 04:10 AM
Sometimes I wonder if they could replace "Big Love" episodes on HBO with some of our season ticket holders.

SoonerNate
11/3/2010, 04:12 AM
Lizard, I'm just sayin' lose the fictional bible **** and snap into the 21st century.

SicEmBaylor
11/3/2010, 04:15 AM

I think you've lost your ever loving mind. I'm not even sure you ever had one, but if you did then it's clearly gone. I can't figure out what the hell you're talking about. If you're on something then you clearly need to get yourself into rehab and get off it.

In the short term, however, I think it's best that you take your hands off the keyboard...pull your chair away from the desk...and walk away. Don't come back...at least not for awhile.

I say this not because I care, but because reading your posts is annoying.

Leroy Lizard
11/3/2010, 04:16 AM
Abandon that in which they believe? Hmmm... not sure how well that will sell in the Bible Belt.

Crucifax Autumn
11/3/2010, 05:24 AM
I think Nate is a KC/Crimson troll at this point. No real conservative would be so silly. They'd argue intelligently for their cause and find areas we can all win.

AlbqSooner
11/3/2010, 06:22 AM

Starting by calling the other people in a discussion idiots is always an effective means to opening a reasonable dialogue.:rolleyes:

SoonerStormchaser
11/3/2010, 06:43 AM
It worked for Helander!

KC//CRIMSON
11/3/2010, 07:36 AM
I think Nate is a KC/Crimson troll at this point.

There you go thinking again, ya big dumb oaf. ;-)

The
11/3/2010, 08:08 AM
What is this, I don't even...

stoops the eternal pimp
11/3/2010, 08:53 AM
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7237/2afea9hqc9.gif

OhU1
11/3/2010, 08:58 AM
I love reading Non Sequitur posts in the morning. Here let me try:

What happened to the missing Iranian? You lunkheads are too busy sitting in your pew on Sunday all the while the national debt grows. We get it already, grow up! The only way we can ever solve these problems, as already discussed, is to ignore the obvious metaphorical elephant in the room. But I digress. However, I'm going to jump forward a bit and fill in the details later. Are we not all Americans?

tommieharris91
11/3/2010, 09:21 AM
Know who else was as bat**** as Nate? Hitler.

3rdgensooner
11/3/2010, 09:22 AM
Yes, wait, no, wait, what was the question?

hipsterdoofus
11/3/2010, 09:28 AM
Aww how cute...Nate has found a new way to try to get more hatespek

saucysoonergal
11/3/2010, 09:51 AM
Dale Carnegie read it, learn it, live it.

Oldnslo
11/3/2010, 10:38 AM
I AM DALE RICH!

Leroy Lizard
11/3/2010, 11:22 AM
I love reading Non Sequitur posts in the morning. Here let me try:

What happened to the missing Iranian? You lunkheads are too busy sitting in your pew on Sunday all the while the national debt grows. We get it already, grow up! The only way we can ever solve these problems, as already discussed, is to ignore the obvious metaphorical elephant in the room. But I digress. However, I'm going to jump forward a bit and fill in the details later. Are we not all Americans?

Bravo!

Leroy Lizard
11/3/2010, 11:22 AM
Aww how cute...Nate has found a new way to try to get more hatespek

Nate, just PM me if you want more tips.

stoopified
11/3/2010, 04:30 PM
SoonerNut