PDA

View Full Version : What it was like on the Titanic...

MR2-Sooner86
10/31/2010, 02:51 PM
I'm pretty sure this is how it was in those final hours. I see the beginning of the end here.

Enjoy the slow sinking folks :pop:

Baylor and A&M are ahead of us in the Big XII standings. Think about that for a while.

Fire Mack should be our next banner. He has brought this program to the ground. I don't care if you rode Vince's tail to save your ***. You have brought this program to a new low.

When was the last time Texas lost to Iowa State and Baylor at home? In one season? In back to back home games?

Buy bye Mack. Not gonna miss your recruiting either. TCU and Oregon are going to play for a national championship with kids you passed on. 2 conference titles in 13 years, pathetic.

Broyles/Stills are much better than any of the receivers Texas has.

Murrary and that little stud frosh Finch are much better than anything Texas has.

Since it seems nobody on this teams three deep seems willing to earn their ****ing scholarships, I think Mack should just bench all of the sons a bitches and play a squad of walk-ons. ****, it certainly won't hurt our standing because we ****ing suck balls already. We'll still get our asses kicked by a team that has no business being on the same field as us but, at least the players will be out there giving it there all and doing it for nothing but personal satisfaction of playing for The University of Texas. What I have seen on the field is an embarrasement and and every member of the coaching staff should be taken to task....including Mack Brown. This team is a ****ING JOKE!!!

This team doesn't deserve to wear the Texas uniform. Next game, they should be wearing plain white helmets and jerseys that do not have their names on the back or Texas on the front. Losing is one thing, but losing because of being ****ing braindead and not giving a **** is another.

The coaches also don't deserve to wear the colors or logo.

Bevo shouldn't have to watch this ****, either.

**** them all.

We have the most delusional fans in the nation.

**** you Mack you senile old ****.

Ok I'm ready for Mack to go.

Mack you are a ****stick now. You always say "the defense gave up too many points" and that the offense "played hard"

Isn't it also true that the offense didn't score enough points? Why do you never say that? Oh wait........

The game has passed you by. You are just a bitter old man now. You look like Mr. Magoo out there. Please stop.

Last time we lost to baylor and iowa state in the same season some mother****ers got fired...just sayin...

Mack needs to go, the game has passed him by. We became the Big 12 doormat in one season.

Mack has been, always will be full of ****. Just got extremely lucky with VY and Colt. I always gave credit to Mack for recruiting Vince, but then I read this this week that he and Davis didn't actually want him and were persuaded by Tim Brewster to get Vince. I can't believe I never knew this, but HOLY GOD! Now i really think that as a football mind, Mack Brown is certifiably insane. We knew Davis was clinically retarded already, but now everyone's worst fears about Mack are clearly validated.

I just ripped my best Longhorn polo shirt in half from top to bottom. I already regret it, but I'm drunk and mad. **** this team.

Mack was a ****ing clown coach before 2 of the best college QBs ever made him look like a genius. Welcome to reality.

One TD against Baylor....

I want to chain Greg Davis to a clone of himself and make him rape himself until a third clone I've made comes in and *** rapes both the original Greg Davis and clone #2. Then they all rape each other in a big circle until they all have herpes, AIDS, crabs and Syphilis. Then I'll come in, give each of them a shot that I'll tell them is the cure only the catch is it must be injected directly into the penis hole. So I'll inject each of their penis holes with the shot. Only inside of the shot will be nanotechnology that goes directly to the area of the brain controlling the sphincter muscle and turning it off. So these three ****ing Greg Davis clones with bloody dickholes, AIDS, crabs, syphilis and now non-functioning buttholes, go back to melee style raping each other only now they are all covered in their own fecal matter. So now, they're begging for me to kill them and I'm like sure. So Then I bring in Greg Davis Clone #4 and I'm like go for it dude. And this guy has like ebola of the penis and he starts raping the other three and they're all "Oh my god I'm ****ting and bleeding out off all my holes" and then they slowly die.

Mack is a ****ing joke at this point. I will acknowledge that he drug our program up from the dregs, but it is patently obvious that he is just going through the motions now. He needs to go.

**** off. I'm not going to give Mack a bigger leash because of the shortcomings of our previous coaches. I've said this before this season and I'll keep saying it. I don't think Mack is the best we can do and I believe there are other coaches out there that can do better.... and I'm not talking about Muschamp. If you disagree, fine. We pay that ****er a lot of money and surround him with the best resources. I expect us to be good most years. But I think losing to Iowa st. and Baylor in back to back home games is grounds for being fired immediately. If he can't do his job, then I expect someone else will. He's had 13 years to make the biggest change we've all been asking for. At some point, if you don't listen... people will want you gone.

And digging Texas out of the ground isn't like digging SMU out. We have a fanbase willing to do anything to be successful and we're the flagship program in the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country. It takes a complete ****tard not to be moderately successful at Texas.

Top coaching salaries:

Mack Brown $5,100,000 2 Big12 titles 2 MNC appearances 1 Ring in 13 years
Bob Stoops $4,300,000 6 Big12 titles 4 MNC appearances 1 Ring in 12 years

My point is that in 13 years we should have more hardware. It didn't take other coaches 13 years to have the same amount of trophies we have. It took us so long to get that first title and ring.

**** mack.. **** mack in the *** and all his family. My son was going to come down here to see his 1st UT game in November and I'm telling him no. **** YOU MACK.

I really like Muschamp as our DC, but if he decides to leave, good riddance. If Mack retires at the end of this year and our HC position is wide open (ignoring the BMF-HCIW situation), then I think we should be able to hire a much better, proven HC than Will Muschamp. He might turn out to be a great HC one day, but someone else should take that gamble, not us.

I know for a fact that one of Mack's best friends and one of the largest donors to our athletic program is seething mad right now.

This guy is the LAST guy that would bag on Mack Brown and was instrumental in him coming here at all.

Losing 3 straight at home for the first time since 1937 (and to the likes of UCLA, ISU, and BAYLOR) is grounds for pretty much any Texas coach to be fired...

We BARELY got to the National Championship and we were only there thanks to ****ing luck.

People act like we just rolled through teams last year and that's not the case. Jesus Christ.

It's time for Mack to go. I don't see us competing for another Big 12 title under this group of players and coaches for the next 2-3 years unless we do something drastic. There's also a lot of head coaching talent available right now so I'm pretty sure we'd be able to land a great coach if we wanted to make the move.

uh....there is nothing gentleman about losing to ucla, IOWA STATE, and ****ing BAYLOR at home. this is pathetic. fire davis, and if mack won't lose his friend, then he has to go too.

There is simply no excuse for potentially going 4-8 with the resources and talent that we have here at Texas.

How can we beat A&M and Florida International if we can't score more than 22 points?

It is shocking for me to say this, but we are headed for a 4-8 finish.

We'll go 5-7 if we are lucky.

Is mike leach still available?

1) UCLA = Denial

2) OU = Anger

3) Iowa St = Grief

4) Baylor = Acceptance

I just can't believe we are at this point so quickly. This is who we are. Pretty Sad!

Muschamp = total failure this year. We gave up 30 pts today. 30. You can't sugar coat that. And even if the O turns it over, how about a stop? That's their job. To get stops when it counts. And once again it's a total failure in the 2nd half.

That FAU game should be a real thriller. I wonder if 30,000 fans will show up for it? Maybe College Game Day? Should be a real blast. And I think there's a 50-50 shot we'll win.

So, in sum, another week another..........FAIL!!

sooner59
10/31/2010, 02:58 PM
LOL!

soonerbub
10/31/2010, 03:01 PM
http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/BNS/BNS328/bar-gold_~bn236043.jpg

caseysooner
10/31/2010, 03:06 PM
The Greg Davis clone story was pretty epic.

PSK2080
10/31/2010, 03:09 PM

and VERY disturbing...

meoveryouxinfinity
10/31/2010, 03:21 PM
Jesus, their meltdown mode is SO epic. In our worst years under Stoops we beat the Iowa States and Baylors of the world at home. But I can only imagine this place after 3 straight home losses like that.

LoveDemSooners
10/31/2010, 03:32 PM
haha, this is too good!

tommieharris91
10/31/2010, 03:46 PM
I want to chain Greg Davis to a clone of himself and make him rape himself until a third clone I've made comes in and *** rapes both the original Greg Davis and clone #2. Then they all rape each other in a big circle until they all have herpes, AIDS, crabs and Syphilis. Then I'll come in, give each of them a shot that I'll tell them is the cure only the catch is it must be injected directly into the penis hole. So I'll inject each of their penis holes with the shot. Only inside of the shot will be nanotechnology that goes directly to the area of the brain controlling the sphincter muscle and turning it off. So these three ****ing Greg Davis clones with bloody dickholes, AIDS, crabs, syphilis and now non-functioning buttholes, go back to melee style raping each other only now they are all covered in their own fecal matter. So now, they're begging for me to kill them and I'm like sure. So Then I bring in Greg Davis Clone #4 and I'm like go for it dude. And this guy has like ebola of the penis and he starts raping the other three and they're all "Oh my god I'm ****ting and bleeding out off all my holes" and then they slowly die.

If only we could melt down like that...

tommieharris91
10/31/2010, 03:48 PM
Badger, you would be proud. (http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/75971-****ing-Baylor-v.-UT-in-MS-Paint.-****-off.)

StoopTroup
10/31/2010, 04:06 PM
Maybe teh whorns need an exorcism?

landrun
10/31/2010, 04:11 PM
What's really funny is that everything they said was true. If Texas has no talent, NO ONE has any talent. There is no legit excuse for being so bad.:D

SanJoaquinSooner
10/31/2010, 04:12 PM
rotfflol

yermom
10/31/2010, 04:12 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/thujone/baylor10.jpg

i mean, in our down seasons in recent memory, we've kinda had something to keep us sane.

in 2005 we had AD and managed to stay competitive for the most part and only lost to a 10+ win team at home

the beginning of the season was pretty rough though. that UCLA game was BRUTAL, but at least it was at home.

last year we could blame injuries and still had a killer defense and murdered people at home

winning the conference with such regularity makes a down season like that seem a little more bearable. they don't even have that to reassure them

soonerboy_odanorth
10/31/2010, 04:21 PM
Fire Mack? [paraphrasing] "All he's ever done is ride Vince's coattails?"

They are truly out of their bleeping minds. The last time there was a national championship game... THEY WERE UNDEFEATED GOING INTO AND PLAYED IN IT!

Morons. All of 'em.

batonrougesooner
10/31/2010, 04:23 PM
These Texas fans need to step back from the ledge.

As was alluded to above, we had a pretty bad 2005 and ended up winning the conference the next three years and subsequently played for a NC.

They'll be fine. They've been spoiled by their long string of relatively improbable 10 win seasons.

Not to say I'm not kind of enjoying watching the melt down though...

UTgradOUfan
10/31/2010, 04:32 PM
They have been sniffing glue here in Austin all night. They are out of their minds. Smack brown's bs is really starting to smell as bad to them as it has to us. Some of them are actually starting to get it.
BUT
Then there is this type of whorn fan who gone to drinking the Kool-Aide and sniffing the glue:

"The offensive problems Texas has had this year is perplexing because there really isn't much of a disparity in talent and depth between Texas and OU. Yet one struggles to score 21 points and the other is chugging along just fine. You can even argue that UT has superior depth and talent at WR and RB, yet OU is doing much more with less or the same. Our offensive lines are comparable, and before the season, not a soul would have preferred Landry Jones over Gilbert. ":eek:

Does anyone who has been paying attention really believe that the whorns have a RB that could make our team? Or any of their WR's?
L.Jones v. G.Gilbert?
Gilbert is ready to play----on Friday nights and that what he looks like. A guy who was good in HS which the whorn coaching staff has been unable to get ready to play on Sat.
L.Jones ALMOST broke Bradford's single game record yesterday and will be a Heisman candidate next year.
Go ahead whorn fans, enjoy the glue and Kool-Aide.
Go ahead ask me if I am having fun?:D

Leroy Lizard
10/31/2010, 04:41 PM
I want a season so bad that it will kill recruiting. Then they will really go out of their minds.

oudavid1
10/31/2010, 04:42 PM
TEXAS FIGHT! TEXAS FIGHT! YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!
da na na-na na na-na na

StoopTroup
10/31/2010, 04:45 PM
:mack:I am not the problem!

bluedogok
10/31/2010, 04:48 PM
L.Jones v. G.Gilbert?
Gilbert is ready to play----on Friday nights and that what he looks like. A guy who was good in HS which the whorn coaching staff has been unable to get ready to play on Sat.
I really thought Gilbert would transition well, he looked great at Lake Travis but I also think (now) that might have been due more to the talent level around him than that of his own play as Lake Travis seemed to steamroll through every one and their own coaching changes almost yearly.

I also think Davis has struggled with a prototype passer, he needs a mobile QB to run whatever his offense is.

tulsaoilerfan
10/31/2010, 04:50 PM
Texas will still suck next year unless they get some stud frosh to play QB; Gilbert is ****ing horrible and the rest of the offense isn't much better; they could conceivably be even worse next year when u consider that the rest of the conference really doesn't lose much

westbrooke
10/31/2010, 05:02 PM
This is some spectacular material. Much like fine wine gets better with age, their hysteria gets better with each loss. I don't believe they'll go winless from here on out, but there's not a gimme left on their conference schedule.

ouduckhunter
10/31/2010, 05:16 PM
This is some spectacular material. Much like fine wine gets better with age, their hysteria gets better with each loss. I don't believe they'll go winless from here on out, but there's not a gimme left on their conference schedule.

I agree!! They are headed straight for a melt down of epic proportions that will make Tennessee's from earlier this year seem like a small disagreeemnt down at the senior center! Folks, this one's gonna be a doozy, because everything's bigger in Te*as! :D

soonerboomer93
10/31/2010, 05:17 PM
lol, I don't know what's funnier, the pictures, or their responses to the nebraska fan who tried to rag on them.

sendbaht
10/31/2010, 05:36 PM
"2 conference titles in 13 years, pathetic."

and I believe those were Mac's ONLY conference titles EVER while he was
a coach. Mac it looks like he was just lucky sort of like a older Lane.

Jacie
10/31/2010, 05:37 PM
This has been a magical season in so many ways.

The sa*et story, covered by the previous posts.

SUC on probation.

Puffs on the verge of firing their coach.

Domers beaten by Tulsa???

Thug U. . . . so much promise, so little result.

Unfrozen Caveman Sooner
10/31/2010, 06:08 PM

As was alluded to above, we had a pretty bad 2005 and ended up winning the conference the next three years and subsequently played for a NC.

They'll be fine. They've been spoiled by their long string of relatively improbable 10 win seasons.

Not to say I'm not kind of enjoying watching the melt down though...

Even during our worst time under Stoops we didn't get rolled at home by 3 dogs (in a row), I'd be pretty pissed if I was paying MB $5,000,000 to coach, getting the best recruits and getting these results. But I hope they keep the staff intact.:D

picasso
10/31/2010, 06:10 PM
Texas is fail without a run/pass QB.

Never should have offered Gilbert.

SoonerMom2
10/31/2010, 07:38 PM
Maybe Mack should have spent less time at ESPN and worried more about coaching. He was even at the draft! Grandstander who wants time on TV. Enjoying every minute of this!

MyT Oklahoma
10/31/2010, 07:41 PM
When is *'s final home game anyway? Perhaps we should all drive down for a tailgate experience. You think? :rolleyes:

bluedogok
10/31/2010, 07:56 PM
When is *'s final home game anyway? Perhaps we should all drive down for a tailgate experience. You think? :rolleyes:
Thanksgiving Day against A&M.

OUthunder
10/31/2010, 08:15 PM
I know that we sucked *** last year but at least we didn't lose at home. This is more than a talent issue. It may be time for Mack to bid farewell. Maybe the snake oil just doesn't take to his players like it used to.

tulsaoilerfan
10/31/2010, 08:16 PM
I know that we sucked *** last year but at least we didn't lose at home. This is more than a talent issue. It may be time for Mack to bid farewell. Maybe the snake oil just doesn't take to his players like it used to.

Not snake oil as much as recruiting mistakes; u absolutely can't win without a big time QB and Texass just doesn't have 1

ATX Sooner
10/31/2010, 08:44 PM
a whole movie script could be constructed around the Greg Davis clone story and the Mr. Magoo reference was prime.

yermom
10/31/2010, 08:56 PM
Not snake oil as much as recruiting mistakes; u absolutely can't win without a big time QB and Texass just doesn't have 1

the one starting at Tulsa isn't so bad...

tcrb
10/31/2010, 09:22 PM

I laughed until I cried. My wife came into the room and asked me what was up, I handed her the laptop and pointed to that post.....then she began reading and laughed until she cried. Then our son (23 yrs old) walked into the room and asked what's up....she handed him the laptop, and you know what happened next. :D

bluedogok
10/31/2010, 09:23 PM
The "rumors" of the administration moving Mack into the AD's office are going to get hotter.

CrimsonJim
10/31/2010, 09:23 PM
I laughed until I cried. My wife came into the room and asked me what was up, I handed her the laptop and pointed to that post.....then she began reading and laughed until she cried. Then our son (23 yrs old) walked into the room and asked what's up....she handed him the laptop, and you know what happened next. :D

What? :confused:

tcrb
10/31/2010, 09:35 PM
What? :confused:

He started reading and laughed until he cried. If there'd have been more people in the house the cycle could have continued indefinitely.

CrimsonRez
10/31/2010, 09:43 PM
How classic would it be if, they lost to FAU...OMG I think they might burn the place down.

CatfishSooner
10/31/2010, 09:51 PM
BAWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!11 ridic!

CrimsonRez
10/31/2010, 09:53 PM
Austin would no longer exist if they lost to FAU

reevie
10/31/2010, 10:02 PM

Can't we just push them over?

DenverSooner751
10/31/2010, 10:18 PM
If they lose to FAU it will be amazing.

The servers will catch fire.....or will be set on fire, lol.

bluedogok
10/31/2010, 10:21 PM
The area around the Drag and West Campus may be panicked...the rest of the city not so much. I think many fans have resigned themselves to the fact that it is a possibility now, after losing three straight home games to the teams they have tends to diminish hope.

Soonerfan88
10/31/2010, 10:59 PM
Well, Mack has hired Dick Tomey as a consultant so the program should be right back on track in a week or two. :pop:

http://barkingcarnival.fantake.com/2010/10/31/dick-tomey-hired-as-outside-consultant/comment-page-1/

scarab
10/31/2010, 11:05 PM
Provided Smack hired the consultant. If Dodds hired the consultant Smack needs to watch is back. Ol' Smack himself could get the axe. Could, but I doubt that. Popcorn time for OU fans as we watch the coming implosion.

Leroy Lizard
10/31/2010, 11:14 PM
(omitted)

bent rider
10/31/2010, 11:35 PM
I wonder if word has gotten to Hitler's bunker that Texas lost to Baylor at home?

Leroy Lizard
10/31/2010, 11:44 PM
Another Hitler youtube moment?

Bourbon St Sooner
11/1/2010, 08:28 AM
Ah yes, life is good.

On the 1st of November and already

texas has 4 losses

fla has 3 losses

suc has 3 losses

soonerchk
11/1/2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
**** off. I'm not going to give Mack a bigger leash because of the shortcomings of our previous coaches. I've said this before this season and I'll keep saying it. I don't think Mack is the best we can do and I believe there are other coaches out there that can do better.... and I'm not talking about Muschamp. If you disagree, fine. We pay that ****er a lot of money and surround him with the best resources. I expect us to be good most years. But I think losing to Iowa st. and Baylor in back to back home games is grounds for being fired immediately. If he can't do his job, then I expect someone else will. He's had 13 years to make the biggest change we've all been asking for. At some point, if you don't listen... people will want you gone.

And digging Texas out of the ground isn't like digging SMU out. We have a fanbase willing to do anything to be successful and we're the flagship program in the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country. It takes a complete ****tard not to be moderately successful at Texas.

Pretty sure I used to be married to this poster.

Scott D
11/1/2010, 03:28 PM
I wonder when the Bob Stoops to Texas rumors will start over there.

SoonerPr8r
11/1/2010, 04:12 PM
If they lose to FAU someone will have to sneak the entire coaching staff and most of the players out of the state in the middle of the night.

East Coast Bias
11/1/2010, 07:16 PM
What he is saying is absolutely true. With all their talent base and resources ,anything in the realm of what we are seeing now falls mostly to coaching. They have really done a poor job of coaching on Gilbert, or he is not close to as good as they thought he was.

Boomer38Sooner
11/1/2010, 08:04 PM
Whoever wrote that Greg Davis clone story has some serious issues. WTF!!!!

SunnySooner
11/1/2010, 08:28 PM
I love that they are all now saying what WE've been saying for years--Mack grossly under-utilizes his talent/budget/tradition/facilities, he should have way more than 2 CC's and 1 MNC by now, Greg Davis has been lucky with players like Colt/Shipley, who succeeded DESPITE him, etc. etc. etc. Seriously, they sound like Sooner fans. Maybe some of them will see the light and convert. Not that we'd want them--keep your bad karma south of the Red River, please!

tcrb
11/1/2010, 08:42 PM
I love that they are all now saying what WE've been saying for years--Mack grossly under-utilizes his talent/budget/tradition/facilities, he should have way more than 2 CC's and 1 MNC by now, Greg Davis has been lucky with players like Colt/Shipley, who succeeded DESPITE him, etc. etc. etc. Seriously, they sound like Sooner fans. Maybe some of them will see the light and convert. Not that we'd want them--keep your bad karma south of the Red River, please!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! :eek:

That'd be akin to inviting zombies into your house! :D

DakotaSooner
11/1/2010, 09:29 PM
It is just great to have them feel the pain of at least a 4 loss season.....I think the last 10 years they have forgotten what it is like to have a single digit win season.

Cornfed
11/1/2010, 09:53 PM
If only we could play them 3 or 4 times this year.

tulsaoilerfan
11/1/2010, 10:02 PM
What ever happened to Longhorn Bob?

CatfishSooner
11/1/2010, 10:04 PM
Pretty sure I used to be married to this poster.

how do you know?

agoo758
11/1/2010, 10:21 PM
So has LID finally conceded defeat, or has he just been banned for life already? :confused:

BigTip
11/1/2010, 10:45 PM
Gilbert WAS better in high school.

Now he throws like a teenage girl on the rag that's afraid her cork will pop out if she throws with a complete motion.

Leroy Lizard
11/2/2010, 01:12 AM
What ever happened to Longhorn Bob?

Wherever there's a t-shirt to be sold or a diatribe to be written, Bob Wheeler will be there.

tyya
11/2/2010, 03:20 AM
lo,that's too good.

swardboy
11/2/2010, 08:06 AM
And now the ultimate nightmare of a cupcake schedule comes to bear; The cupcakes bite back!

As for firing Mack: PLZ NO!!!! He'd wind up on my tv like Holz...TOO MUCH MACK TALK !!

texaspokieokie
11/2/2010, 08:08 AM
Gilbert WAS better in high school.

Now he throws like a teenage girl on the rag that's afraid her cork will pop out if she throws with a complete motion.

that's a good one !!!!!!

sooneron
11/2/2010, 09:53 AM
Yes, please keep :mack: