PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dallas....

StoopTroup
10/31/2010, 02:00 PM
What's up? LMAO!

Breadburner
10/31/2010, 02:11 PM
How did Jacksonville score there 3 rd TD....??

SunnySooner
10/31/2010, 02:11 PM
WooHoo, Go Jags!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

SoonerBacker
10/31/2010, 02:13 PM
LOVING IT!!!!! You just have to know that those Texicans are having a COW!

TXBOOMER
10/31/2010, 02:17 PM
Empty stadium chanting Let's Go Rangers.....LMAO!

tulsaoilerfan
10/31/2010, 02:22 PM
U know Jerrah is just dying inside right now; good ****ing riddance

StoopTroup
10/31/2010, 04:14 PM
Whole lot of Fail going on if you are a whorn/Cowboy/Ranger fan.

bluedogok
10/31/2010, 04:31 PM
The Rangers are 1 of 3 and the Cowboys 1 of 7, the Rangers stand a better chance of winning than the Cowboys at this point.

texaspokieokie
10/31/2010, 04:32 PM
The Rangers are 1 of 3 and the Cowboys 1 of 7, the Rangers stand a better chance of winning than the Cowboys at this point.

rangers much better chance.

cowboys are comically ded.

bluedogok
10/31/2010, 04:41 PM
To be fair there is a whole lot of suckitude going on in the NFL this year....
The winless Bills take KC to the end of OT in Arrowhead before KC wins it (now 5-2) with 5 seconds left. No one looks great this season, it just seems to be a whole lot of mediocre.

oudavid1
10/31/2010, 04:43 PM
Roy Williams said that Kitna was just as good as Romo.......he was right.

Newbomb Turk
10/31/2010, 04:43 PM
Whole lot of Fail going on if you are a whorn/Cowboy/Ranger fan.

I guess I never considered playing in the world series "fail".

texaspokieokie
10/31/2010, 04:45 PM
The winless Bills take KC to the end of OT in Arrowhead before KC wins it (now 5-2) with 5 seconds left. No one looks great this season, it just seems to be a whole lot of mediocre.

yep, but dallas is waaaayyyy below mediocre !!!!

tulsaoilerfan
10/31/2010, 04:45 PM

Just parity baby, just parity :D

StoopTroup
10/31/2010, 04:46 PM
I guess I never considered playing in the world series "fail".

Are they going to win it?

tulsaoilerfan
10/31/2010, 04:46 PM

Looking at their schedule, they could legitimately go 1-15; lots of teams with winning records still left to play

bluedogok
10/31/2010, 04:54 PM
I don't think they are, I just think the "mediocre threshold" is lower than in years past. They have talent, they lack direction. In my watching of the game they had receivers dropping balls all over the place and popping them up for interceptions. I do think 1-15 may be the only way to get it through some owners heads (cough...Jones....cough....Bowlen) that the current path is not a good one. I've already given up on the Broncos for this season.

Just parity baby, just parity :D
Just what the league wants, any one has a chance any year to win.

Are they going to win it?
I think they stand a better chance of winning the World Series than the Cowboys do the NFC East or making it to the playoffs. Considering the history of the Rangers, even if they don't win this is not a season of fail. They did win a AL pennant.

texaspokieokie
10/31/2010, 05:01 PM
I don't think they are, I just think the "mediocre threshold" is lower than in years past. They have talent, they lack direction. In my watching of the game they had receivers dropping balls all over the place and popping them up for interceptions. I do think 1-15 may be the only way to get it through some owners heads (cough...Jones....cough....Bowlen) that the current path is not a good one. I've already given up on the Broncos for this season.

Just what the league wants, any one has a chance any year to win.

I think they stand a better chance of winning the World Series than the Cowboys do the NFC East or making it to the playoffs. Considering the history of the Rangers, even if they don't win this is not a season of fail. They did win a AL pennant.

1-6 way below average. knowing that they have all that talent just makes it worse. if they won 5 games in a row (hahaha);they'd be all the way up to 500.

texaspokieokie
10/31/2010, 05:03 PM
rangers season is already a success;but rangers fans (of which i'm not)won't
think so unless they win.

i think there's a real good chance that they win.

bluedogok
10/31/2010, 05:05 PM
To me mediocre is just below average and just above pathetic, they aren't Buffalo Bills bad, they aren't Rams bad from last season or Detroit the season before that...but they aren't playing good especially when considering the talent and expectations they had this season.

texaspokieokie
10/31/2010, 05:09 PM
To me mediocre is just below average and just above pathetic, they aren't Buffalo Bills bad, they aren't Rams bad from last season or Detroit the season before that...but they aren't playing good especially when considering the talent and expectations they had this season.

their expectations (1st team to play @ home in the super bowl) are what makes it much more fun for me !!!!!

badger
10/31/2010, 05:09 PM
You know... Jerry Jones said to pretend that the Texans game was a loss, so...

texaspokieokie
10/31/2010, 05:12 PM
to have all that jerrie has; bet he's not real happy @ this time.

ouleaf
10/31/2010, 10:22 PM
Dallas is just a bad team right now that has also given up on the season. They've lost their competitive edge and stopped having any respect for their Coach at least 3 games ago.

It's just an all around embarrassment at this point. Start playing McGee and any other project/young guys to see if they have anything or are worth keeping on the team next year.

agoo758
10/31/2010, 10:44 PM
When you shove out Bill Parcels to make room for Wade Phillips, why would this be surprising?

CatfishSooner
10/31/2010, 10:46 PM
I'm so glad I'm not a cowboys fan!

StoopTroup
10/31/2010, 10:50 PM
I just don't think the Rangers are gonna pull it off. They played their best ball against the yankees and now they are going flat.

SoonerMom2
11/1/2010, 01:10 AM
Bad Karma in Dallas -- Jones won't draft Sooners so he can shove it!

SoonerMom2
11/1/2010, 01:10 AM
He did draft the real Roy Williams, said he was washed up, and now is is doing very well with the Bengals although Carson Palmer from USC stinks this year.

tfoolry
11/1/2010, 08:46 AM
Everything is going great. We lose out, get a high draft pick & bring in a new coach next year.

SoonerNutt
11/1/2010, 09:20 AM
1-6 way below average. knowing that they have all that talent just makes it worse. if they won 5 games in a row (hahaha);they'd be all the way up to 500.

Everyone agrees that the Boys have all this amazing talent, but 1-6 speaks for itself. Parcells used to say something about how your record defines who you are. You can make all the excuses you want, but when you look up and see 1-6 by your name, it's because you aren't any good. Hard to be both loaded with talent and not any good at the same time, isn't it?

Next year, they need a new coaching staff. A coaching staff that emphasizes discipline. Guys who make too many mistakes get a bus pass out of town, not a pat on the butt.

Sooner Brewcrew
11/1/2010, 09:42 AM
Cowboys need better coaching, The rangers jsut need a couple of wins. It's a pretty good achievement they made it to the world series.

texaspokieokie
11/1/2010, 09:45 AM
Everyone agrees that the Boys have all this amazing talent, but 1-6 speaks for itself. Parcells used to say something about how your record defines who you are. You can make all the excuses you want, but when you look up and see 1-6 by your name, it's because you aren't any good. Hard to be both loaded with talent and not any good at the same time, isn't it?

Next year, they need a new coaching staff. A coaching staff that emphasizes discipline. Guys who make too many mistakes get a bus pass out of town, not a pat on the butt.

totally agree !!!

goingoneight
11/1/2010, 12:06 PM
Dallas has survived on Romo throughout the Wade tenure. Their record without him speaks for itself. Even when he is healthy, the team collectively is just not very disciplined. Before Romo was hurt, you could make a case they'd have won more games so far had they not been stupid with penalties and whatnot.
Bottom line is whatever new coach comes into Big D can't use the "talent's not there yet" BS excuse. If he's a good coach, he'll do well immediately on talent alone.

StoopTroup
11/1/2010, 12:37 PM
It's a pretty good achievement they made it to the world series.

I won't disagree...they got past the Yankees. I just don't see them beating the Giants.

Jello Biafra
11/1/2010, 12:39 PM
god hates texas

as do i.

cyclonesooner
11/1/2010, 01:28 PM
Offensive Line is a bunch of overpaid wussies and the secondary couldn't cover the cowboy cheerleaders !

Breadburner
11/1/2010, 01:43 PM
Dallas Cowboys....Team on the Rise....Next Year...Blah blah blah......Some of the nut-sacks on this team have all the attitude but none of the sucess to back it up......I love it......The owner is the problem....

tfoolry
11/1/2010, 02:40 PM
http://www.theunticket.com/

Scott D
11/1/2010, 02:42 PM
Well the Cowboys can cut Roy Williams and pick up Randy Moss now. ;)

badger
11/1/2010, 02:49 PM
You know... Jerry Jones said to pretend that the Texans game was a loss, so...

NP posted this. I don't give a crap about Dallas. BUT... as long as you're already (and I am already, haha) here discussing, do you think Jerry Jones will make a play at getting Randy Moss, as long as the season sucks and is over for the Boys regardless?

(for those of you that haven't heard, the Vikings waived Randy Moss after last night's debacle. for those of you that missing yesterday's debacle, he let up on what looked like a sure-fire TD grab after he got a flag thrown for pass interference. the very next play, favre gets injured and carted out. after the game, moss goes off on a rant... and is now an ex-viking once again!)

JJ has been well-documented in his lament over passing Moss in the draft. Not sure how many teams he would need to fight to get Randy... probably not many.

texaspokieokie
11/1/2010, 03:34 PM
i think that even Jerrie realizes that picking up moss would not help the cowboys. tho it doesn't always appear to be true, don't think jerrie does stuff like that unless he BELIEVES it would help the team. JMHO

he would surely have picked-up moss before the season started. seems
like he may have wised up on the thug element. got rid of "pacman".

Scott D
11/1/2010, 03:45 PM
I could see him cutting Roy Williams (who is prone to being a distraction, and is a bad influence on young receivers) in favor of Moss. Problem is, the coaching leadership in Dallas is as bad if not worse than in Minnesota.

tfoolry
11/1/2010, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE=badger;3018945]NP posted this. I don't give a crap about Dallas. BUT... as long as you're already (and I am already, haha) here discussing, do you think Jerry Jones will make a play at getting Randy Moss, as long as the season sucks and is over for the Boys regardless?

No.

ouleaf
11/1/2010, 05:08 PM
NP posted this. I don't give a crap about Dallas. BUT... as long as you're already (and I am already, haha) here discussing, do you think Jerry Jones will make a play at getting Randy Moss, as long as the season sucks and is over for the Boys regardless?

(for those of you that haven't heard, the Vikings waived Randy Moss after last night's debacle. for those of you that missing yesterday's debacle, he let up on what looked like a sure-fire TD grab after he got a flag thrown for pass interference. the very next play, favre gets injured and carted out. after the game, moss goes off on a rant... and is now an ex-viking once again!)

JJ has been well-documented in his lament over passing Moss in the draft. Not sure how many teams he would need to fight to get Randy... probably not many.

Keeping Wade would make more sense than going after Moss, and keeping Wade around makes absolutely no sense. Jerry is in no position to take on extra salary at this point, and the Cowboys have far greater needs at positions other than WR.

badger
11/1/2010, 05:19 PM
Keeping Wade would make more sense than going after Moss, and keeping Wade around makes absolutely no sense. Jerry is in no position to take on extra salary at this point, and the Cowboys have far greater needs at positions other than WR.

I still think Dez was a good JJ pick, but I wonder who he'll target in next year's draft and free agency? Assuming no lockout, strike or absence of season for whatever reason, of course