PDA

View Full Version : Who will remain unbeaten?

OU_Sooners75
10/31/2010, 09:41 AM
That is if any team remains unbeaten (if there is only one, or none, BCS-AQ undefeated, it will be very good for OU if we win out).

Who do I think will remain unbeaten?

Oregon. They have a very easy road to remain unbeaten. They do have a tricky game against Cal and against Oregon State. We have seen those two teams knock off USC when they were at the top of their game, so it won't be a surprise. By far their toughest test left is also against the best defense the Ducks will see all season: Arizona.

Utah. Utah has just one major test remaining, TCU. Though TCU has a very good team, I just do not see TCU winning this in Utah. The winner of this game walks away the winner of the Mountain West as well. After TCU, they have @ Notre Dame, @ San Diego State and BYU remaining.

I see Nevada beating Boise State (stated this after week one of the season).
I see Auburn losing to Alabama.
As mentioned I see TCU losing @ Utah.

Assuming both Alabama and Oklahoma win out, It will all come down to who has the tougher opponent in their respective championship game. And as of right now, Oklahoma would have the edge since either Missouri or Nebraska will be higher ranked than either South Carolina or Florida.

Meaning, if there is only one undefeated team from a BCS-AQ, Oklahoma and Alabama will likely jump over an undefeated Utah or BCS or TCU team(s).

soonercastor
10/31/2010, 09:47 AM
oregon, Boise and TCU

OU_Sooners75
10/31/2010, 09:52 AM
So you think TCU will go to Utah and win?

It will be a good game, and one that Gameday should really think about going to, but I think Utah wins at home.

soonercastor
10/31/2010, 10:01 AM
Yeah I think TCU beats Utah on the road. Should be a good game regardless.
If Stoops' bro can pull that upset win against Oregon....

meoveryouxinfinity
10/31/2010, 10:19 AM
Boise and TCU.