PDA

View Full Version : OU vs CU on ESPN2 Right Now

sooner59
10/31/2010, 02:36 AM
For anybody still up and wants to see it again, or like me, went to the game and wants to see it from a different angle. Lots of empty seats in the north end of the student section again. I tend to attribute this to people squeezing 3 people into every 2 seats from the 20-50 yardline. See one foot of space on the other side up me and feel the need to squeeze you and your g/f in there? Fine, you have to live with me grinding your g/f like we were at the club and ****. My fiance doesn't mind as long as I give her enough room. :D

Still 84,107 there I believe. But after the Colorado TD, they threw the ball up and out of the stadium. The guy that tossed it over was kicked out as the entire stadium booed the security people and the student section chanted, "Let him stay!" Heh. Pretty weak. Why don't they just have someone ready to walk out there and catch the damn thing or make sure anyone out there is looking up so nobody gets hurt and we don't have to kick people out. Its all in good fun.

spatton713
10/31/2010, 02:44 AM
For anybody still up and wants to see it again, or like me, went to the game and wants to see it from a different angle. Lots of empty seats in the north end of the student section again. I tend to attribute this to people squeezing 3 people into every 2 seats from the 20-50 yardline. See one foot of space on the other side up me and feel the need to squeeze you and your g/f in there? Fine, you have to live with me grinding your g/f like we were at the club and ****. My fiance doesn't mind as long as I give her enough room. :D

Still 84,107 there I believe. But after the Colorado TD, they threw the ball up and out of the stadium. The guy that tossed it over was kicked out as the entire stadium booed the security people and the student section chanted, "Let him stay!" Heh. Pretty weak. Why don't they just have someone ready to walk out there and catch the damn thing or make sure anyone out there is looking up so nobody gets hurt and we don't have to kick people out. Its all in good fun.

lol

goingoneight
10/31/2010, 02:45 AM
I only got score updates. I hosted a Halloween bash at home... now I'm sick at my stomach drunky and watching it. :D

sooner59
10/31/2010, 02:50 AM
OU sets passing record. Landry would have broken it himself (Bradford) had he played in the 4th qtr, but combined with Allen, it was OU's biggest passing game in its history. Finch is ok. Calhoun done. Broyles is awesome. Landry was good. Murray was meh. Bob is Bob. Hawkins is playing intramurals. Stevens did well. Some dude won a grand for a FG, another won chick fil a. Lots of people dressed up in costumes. That's about the most of it.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/14216041/top-25-roundup-no-17-gamecocks-break-free-vs-vols

Okie35
10/31/2010, 04:38 AM
OU sets passing record. Landry would have broken it himself (Bradford) had he played in the 4th qtr, but combined with Allen, it was OU's biggest passing game in its history. Finch is ok. Calhoun done. Broyles is awesome. Landry was good. Murray was meh. Bob is Bob. Hawkins is playing intramurals. Stevens did well. Some dude won a grand for a FG, another won chick fil a. Lots of people dressed up in costumes. That's about the most of it.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/14216041/top-25-roundup-no-17-gamecocks-break-free-vs-vols

Booooooo he's Nate Hybl :D