PDA

View Full Version : Every Single Team That Oklahoma

oudavid1
10/31/2010, 01:14 AM
has played this year.....(except Iowa State)lost this week.

agoo758
10/31/2010, 01:15 AM
has played this year.....(except Iowa State)lost this week.

We crush their spirits. After we are through with them, they can't go on anymore.;)

soonercastor
10/31/2010, 01:15 AM
yeah that will rock us in the computers. Unless Auburn and Oreygone lose, this won't matter.

Leroy Lizard
10/31/2010, 01:17 AM
Doesn't matter. Next year is the year, not this year. Let's just win out from here and get into a cool bowl game, then win. That would be a great season.

Rocko
10/31/2010, 01:20 AM
Three teams we have yet to play won, A&M, Baylor, and OSU. I don't understand why some of yall have resigned to waiting for next year, this year is looking mighty exciting, seeing as all of those games are away.

Okie35
10/31/2010, 01:53 AM
It really doesn't matter at this point. The teams ahead in the poles can still lose.

Leroy Lizard
10/31/2010, 02:22 AM
Three teams we have yet to play won, A&M, Baylor, and OSU. I don't understand why some of yall have resigned to waiting for next year, this year is looking mighty exciting, seeing as all of those games are away.

I think we're simply too inexperienced on D.

pappy
10/31/2010, 03:49 AM
It really doesn't matter at this point. The teams ahead in the poles can still lose.

I don't think Oregon will lose....yeah their defense isn't very good but their offense allows them to just out score people. Although I think Boise State will beat them in the National Championship game. Cause they have an offense that can score at will and a better defense than Oregon.

sooner59
10/31/2010, 04:18 AM
If Bama is 12-1, Boise won't play in the MNC. And Oregon would probably still outscore them 44-38 this year.

madillsoonerfan5353
10/31/2010, 08:08 AM

This. ^^^^ and young. But we still have an outside chance to get in, can't win it if you don't play for it!!

BOOMER
:pop:

dwarthog
10/31/2010, 08:29 AM

+1...... Along with being a little thin along the front as well with the "walking wounded" .

tooslow
10/31/2010, 09:04 AM
We crush their spirits. After we are through with them, they can't go on anymore.;)

There could be some truth to that. Hell, even Mizzou couldn't go on after their game with us. :D

I remember after squeaking by our first game of the season, many on here were saying how great Utah State(!!??) is this year. It almost seems like teams outside the conference don't fear us at home. Who the hell do they think they are? lol

TXBOOMER
10/31/2010, 09:29 AM
Don't think it matters, MNC is not reality for OUr boys this year. Barring several injuries the Ducks ain't losing until maybe the MNC game where they will play the winner of the Bama - Auburn game.

badger
10/31/2010, 09:45 AM
Texas loss pics now in fark board here (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144981&page=5)

VA Sooner
10/31/2010, 10:05 AM
It was a great day of football yesterday.

Thanks for the link to the pics!

oumartin
10/31/2010, 10:08 AM
funny how all the talk went from this year to next year. Good times on SFs

aero
10/31/2010, 10:52 AM
Doesn't matter. Next year is the year, not this year. Let's just win out from here and get into a cool bowl game, then win. That would be a great season.

^^^ this

Okie35
10/31/2010, 11:35 AM
I don't think Oregon will lose....yeah their defense isn't very good but their offense allows them to just out score people. Although I think Boise State will beat them in the National Championship game. Cause they have an offense that can score at will and a better defense than Oregon.

Oregon still has two tough games, Cal and Oregon State. Oregon hasn't won at Berkely in a while and Cal is undefeated @ home. History tends to repeat itself hopefully. No matter how bad Oregon State is they always have a good game because its a rivalry. Oh and TCU and Utah are in better positions than Boise State unless Hawaii gets ranked before Boise State plays them. Hawaii is like right on the outside of the top 25. TCU and Utah play next week and the will boost one of them greatly in the computers.

lasooner123
11/1/2010, 08:33 PM
ouch where are we in the comps??

Cornfed
11/1/2010, 08:37 PM
I think we should just start wearing Boise jerseys so ESPN loves us.

Iam4OUru
11/1/2010, 10:32 PM
Don't think it matters, MNC is not reality for OUr boys this year. Barring several injuries the Ducks ain't losing until maybe the MNC game where they will play the winner of the Bama - Auburn game.

I don't look for it, but, Bammer could lose this weekend. If so, they're eliminated. If they beat Auburn...what happens then? :confused: