View Full Version : I had a dream.

ThinMan
10/29/2010, 08:09 PM
I saw Colorado fans storming our field.

Too soon?

;)

soonercastor
10/29/2010, 08:13 PM
:eek: were they pissed that we ran up the score on them?

ThinMan
10/29/2010, 08:22 PM
:eek: were they pissed that we ran up the score on them?

:D

XingTheRubicon
10/29/2010, 08:40 PM
I thought they were going to in '95, but we sucked so much they didn't care. I'd still like to punch that old bastard in his liver.

agoo758
10/29/2010, 08:41 PM
Buff fans would charge the field if they played us within 20 points.

TrophyCollector
10/29/2010, 09:48 PM

Too soon?

;)

All 12 of them that will be there?

DominoMaximo
10/29/2010, 10:30 PM
My dream consisted of this Spartan getting its eyes plucked out by a Hawkeye and it falling down to the ground in pain in agony. The Trojan was laughing at the Spartan while it was spearing a duck to feast upon that very same day.

Then the most bizzare thing happened I saw horny toads getting squashed by Indian feathers then they very next week I saw an Irish man plucking those same Indian feathers that squashed the horny toads.

While all this was happening there was this Tiger looking up on top of a cliff and saw a big huge elephant coming its way, but the Tiger wanted to trick it and attack the elephant from the side.

A different tiger was virtually doing the same thing except it was looking at this Crimson Colored Schooner with some very angry people inside looking to shoot at it. The tiger thought it had taken care of this, but apparently not.

Who the heck knows what this means!

kevpks
10/29/2010, 10:31 PM
They have fans?

soonercastor
10/29/2010, 10:55 PM
They have fans?

Yes, we will provide them with a few of these http://cdn5.mattters.com/photos/photos/2588679/fan2_rect540.jpg, regardless of gametime/weather.

;)

VA Sooner
10/29/2010, 11:14 PM
Revenge factor for 3 years again, against that Cody Hawkins when they stormed down the field after the Reggie Smith muffed punt.

Yes... I still carry a grudge.

agoo758
10/29/2010, 11:19 PM
Revenge factor for 3 years again, against that Cody Hawkins when they stormed down the field after the Reggie Smith muffed punt.

We gave away the game and the national championship that day. :mad:

swardboy
10/30/2010, 08:01 AM
My dream consisted of this Spartan getting its eyes plucked out by a Hawkeye and it falling down to the ground in pain in agony. The Trojan was laughing at the Spartan while it was spearing a duck to feast upon that very same day.

Then the most bizzare thing happened I saw horny toads getting squashed by Indian feathers then they very next week I saw an Irish man plucking those same Indian feathers that squashed the horny toads.

While all this was happening there was this Tiger looking up on top of a cliff and saw a big huge elephant coming its way, but the Tiger wanted to trick it and attack the elephant from the side.

A different tiger was virtually doing the same thing except it was looking at this Crimson Colored Schooner with some very angry people inside looking to shoot at it. The tiger thought it had taken care of this, but apparently not.

It means you're off your meds.....

kevpks
10/30/2010, 09:01 AM
We gave away the game and the national championship that day. :mad:

No kidding. I would have loved a shot at Ohio State.

sooner518
10/30/2010, 09:41 AM

and after a completely bogus 3rd down replay overrule of a Manny catch that was ruled a catch on the field with about a minute to play. would have given us a 1st down in CU territory driving for a GW FG. instead we punt and lose to those turds

KantoSooner
10/30/2010, 09:47 AM

You, too?! Now THAT'S odd.

SoonerBacker
10/30/2010, 09:47 AM

Too soon?

;)

That's not a dream! It's a f#*kin NIGHTMARE! Halloween is obviously screwing with your brain! But don't worry! Like most nightmares, it'll never happen! ;)