PDA

View Full Version : 2010/2011 Bowl Application

StoopTroup
10/28/2010, 02:53 PM
Deadline 11/17/10.

Sun Bowl not on the list.

Worst Bowl on the list....IMO

Insight Bowl - Tempe AZ Dec. 28th Ticket Price = $22-82

New Era Bowl - NY, NY Dec. 30th...might be cool if you want to ring in the New Year in Time Square.

BCS Bowls my personal Favorites

sooneron
10/28/2010, 03:06 PM
Deadline 11/17/10.

New Era Bowl - NY, NY Dec. 30th...might be cool if you want to ring in the New Year in Time Square.

That could be fun or flipping dreadful, weather-wise. I have yet to go to a game there.:mad: It's only 15-20 min from my house.

soonerchk
10/28/2010, 03:08 PM
New Era Bowl? Are they going to sing Kum Bah Ya as a part of the pregame festivities?

StoopTroup
10/28/2010, 03:08 PM
That could be fun or flipping dreadful, weather-wise. I have yet to go to a game there.:mad: It's only 15-20 min from my house.

Yeah...I figured. The Weather there at that time is like throwing up a heads or tails huh?

mightysooner
10/28/2010, 03:09 PM
New Era bowl? Now that sound pretty gay.

StoopTroup
10/28/2010, 03:15 PM
New Era bowl? Now that sound pretty gay.

It doesn't look like it would be very ghey....

http://web.pinstripebowl.com/index

Soonermagik
10/28/2010, 03:29 PM
That would be cool to play in Yankee Stadium and see NYC. The only problem is it would likely be freezing.

If they can't get to a BCS then let's go to San Diego. The Holiday Bowl isn't great, but the location is awesome. I hope they ditch the Plus one game and move it to Jerry World. A ton of fans would drive down to Dallas for a big bowl game.

SunnySooner
10/28/2010, 05:54 PM
Just bought my Gator Bowl tickets. My girl's elementary school sells them cheap, and gets a cut of the price, so win/win. In the past we've seen Taco Tech vs. Virginia (Tech won) and Nebbish vs. Clemson (Huskers won), didn't go last year. This year, no Big 12 teams, but it's still fun to go, wear my shorts and flip-flops on New Year's Day, and soak up the college atmosphere, which is way more fun than Jag games, especially this year. :(

StoopTroup
10/28/2010, 06:00 PM
That would be cool to play in Yankee Stadium and see NYC. The only problem is it would likely be freezing.

If they can't get to a BCS then let's go to San Diego. The Holiday Bowl isn't great, but the location is awesome. I hope they ditch the Plus one game and move it to Jerry World. A ton of fans would drive down to Dallas for a big bowl game.

True...Bowl games should be in warm climates. Even though last years Sun Bowl wasn't the Bowl we would have like to have been in...I still had a great time and the Family had fun too.