PDA

View Full Version : Sam...

OU44life
10/28/2010, 07:52 AM
Sam is a good sport...and obviously follows through when he loses a bet!

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/155005/bradford_medium.jpg

Aries
10/28/2010, 07:56 AM
Read an article where they asked him what he was going to do with the jersey, and he said "It's going back to Mr. Alexander and he can do what he wants with it."

LOL!

Article went on to say that actually Sam would sign it, and it would be auctioned off for charity.

Mad Dog Madsen
10/28/2010, 08:11 AM
Search and destroy! lol.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146676

OU44life
10/28/2010, 08:15 AM
Oh my bad! How do we delete this thread? Sorry about that.

Mad Dog Madsen
10/28/2010, 08:18 AM
I'm afraid it can't be deleted. You get a free pass for now... Others would flip the f*** out! :D

OU44life
10/28/2010, 08:22 AM
I appreciate the free pass! Hopefully it lasts a bit before the powers that be give me an internet beat down! I'll try and be more aware next time.
Thanks MDM.

pweitkem
10/28/2010, 08:30 AM
OU44life, the Filo Betto pic is awesome. He's the toughest movie guy of all time.... I think he gets punched 50+ times in the closing fight and doesn't quit, even with a broken arm.

sooneron
10/28/2010, 08:32 AM
Noobs :rolleyes:

OU44life
10/28/2010, 08:40 AM
OU44life, the Filo Betto pic is awesome. He's the toughest movie guy of all time.... I think he gets punched 50+ times in the closing fight and doesn't quit, even with a broken arm.

Your exactly right! He is one bad mofo in that movie! Great character played by an American Icon! Ive been wanting to change for a while now my OU44life to Philo BeddOU but I guess Im stuck with the original.

Thanks for the compliment!

OU44life
10/28/2010, 08:43 AM
Noobs :rolleyes:

You would think after being on SF for over a year now i would have known better! I like to read and observe a lot more than comment but do once in a while. Oh well. Live and learn.

85sooners
10/28/2010, 10:46 AM

:pop:

soonercastor
10/28/2010, 01:02 PM
shouldn't have mentioned the word "delete" :D

OU44life
10/28/2010, 01:07 PM
shouldn't have mentioned the word "delete" :D

Oh yeah, here we go again.:eek:

soonerboomer93
10/28/2010, 01:27 PM
Your exactly right! He is one bad mofo in that movie! Great character played by an American Icon! Ive been wanting to change for a while now my OU44life to Philo BeddOU but I guess Im stuck with the original.

Thanks for the compliment!

message Phil, the hmfic

OU44life
10/28/2010, 01:47 PM
Thank you soonerboomer93!

oudavid1
10/28/2010, 01:50 PM
Search and destroy! lol.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146676

Do you play?

yankee
10/28/2010, 01:52 PM
Do you play?

omg hardcore search destory wooooooooo

Mad Dog Madsen
10/28/2010, 02:30 PM
Do you play?

Yes'sir!

aurorasooner
10/29/2010, 11:02 PM
I've been watching him on NFL Red-Zone since we don't get any Rams games in Denver.
Good article on Sam from the Charlotte Observer.
Rams QB Bradford mature beyond his years
And with each snap, Bradford gets a little closer to his goal of becoming an elite NFL quarterback. Recognizing a disguised coverage. Making the proper check-down. Learning when to throw the ball into the stands.

Maybe it's good the Panthers are catching the Rams sooner rather than later.

"If you go all the way back to when I was drafted, obviously from the first time I stepped into the huddle during mini-camp to now, it's like night and day. Even from the beginning of training camp to this point of the season, I feel like it's night and day as far as my comfort level with this offense and playing this game," Bradford said. "I think the more that I am out there and the more I am in game situations, the more comfortable I become with the speed of the game and with the mental aspect of it, as well."
Bradford has not thrown an interception since he got picked off twice in a 44-6 loss to Detroit on Oct. 10, and posted his two best quarterback ratings against San Diego and Tampa Bay the past two weeks.

"I just feel a lot more comfortable now going through a game week knowing what I have to do to get myself prepared," Bradford said.

Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo said Bradford, who turns 23 on Nov. 8, was mature beyond his years. "I just don't think the stage has been too big for him," Spagnuolo said. "He has handled all the things he needed to early on here like a pro, which is refreshing. There're very few times where he has acted like a rookie." "He's got all the tools," Panthers coach John Fox said. "He's tall. He's got good feet, good arm, good accuracy. He's been in big spots. A lot of things you look for in a quarterback, that's why he was picked so high."

Fans would have trouble picking the Rams' receivers out of a lineup. Bradford lost his favorite target when Mark Clayton went down with a season-ending knee injury.
What's most impressive about Bradford are his third-down numbers. He's completed 46 passes on third down - tied with the Saints' Drew Brees for most in the NFL - and has yet to throw a third-down pick.

Bradford hopes the best is still to come.

"I really think if I am going to look back and see this season as being somewhat successful, then at the end of the year I am going to have to be that much better Week 17 than I was Week 8," he said. "I have to continue to make strides. But my expectations so far is that I have gotten better each week and that is something I wanted to do."http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/29/1797107/rams-qb-bradford-mature-beyond.htmlCAROLINA PANTHERS AT ST. LOUIS RAMS, 1 p.m. Sunday, TV: Fox

VA Sooner
10/29/2010, 11:13 PM
He is a good sport.

But here's to him NEVER having to wear another team's jersey ever again.