PDA

View Full Version : I have an extra...

madillsoonerfan5353
10/28/2010, 07:44 AM
....three tickets to the game this weekend if anyone is interested! Just send me a pm. They are pretty good seat for nose bleed. They are chair backs for the people that like to sit on their hands:rolleyes:. P.S. you will have to put up with my stupid *** the whole game.

BOOMER!!!

TUSooner
10/28/2010, 07:48 AM
....three tickets to the game this weekend if anyone is interested! Just send me a pm. They are pretty good seat for nose bleed. They are chair backs for the people that like to sit on their hands:rolleyes:. P.S. you will have to put up with my stupid *** the whole game.

BOOMER!!!

They sound better than the three I have in the SW corner of the end zone.

MeMyself&Me
10/28/2010, 08:04 AM
Damn, just the kind of opportunity I'd take to be able to get my two boys to their first OU game. BUT, they both have late afternoon little league football games that afternoon here in Abilene.

madillsoonerfan5353
10/28/2010, 09:17 AM
Damn, just the kind of opportunity I'd take to be able to get my two boys to their first OU game. BUT, they both have late afternoon little league football games that afternoon here in Abilene.

yOU need to get yOUr priorities in line man! ;) If there is some way you can make it just send me a pm. I know what yOUr saying I have a four year old boy and that stuff is just around the corner for me. :D

bonkuba
10/28/2010, 09:52 AM
If you are willing to part with 1 single I may be interested. My father has a friend in from Norway for a few days and he is interested in going to the game. I just need to ticket to get him in...he will be sitting with us.:D

madillsoonerfan5353
10/28/2010, 04:47 PM
They're gone.

BOOMER!

MeMyself&Me
10/29/2010, 03:51 AM
yOU need to get yOUr priorities in line man! ;) If there is some way you can make it just send me a pm. I know what yOUr saying I have a four year old boy and that stuff is just around the corner for me. :D

Get em signed up for football when you can. I can't believe how much fun I have watching them play.