PDA

View Full Version : The Tea Party is actually getting scary

Pages : 1 [2]

ddub0224
11/2/2010, 03:38 PM
You are Rush's Parrot, aren't you? One squawking bird is already more than enough. I hope you can start coming up with something more interesting than merely calling anyone to your left a "lib." We can tolerate "stupid" and "wrong" and even "false," around here, but "boring" and "unimaginative" don't sell much.

Thank you for proving my point.

Bourbon St Sooner
11/2/2010, 03:39 PM
You are Rush's Parrot, aren't you? One squawking bird is already more than enough. I hope you can start coming up with something more interesting than merely calling anyone to your left a "lib." We can tolerate "stupid" and "wrong" and even "false," around here, but "boring" and "unimaginative" don't sell much.

Damn, I thought boring and unimaginative was the point of this place!

picasso
11/2/2010, 03:39 PM

That would be fair enough if you also start stomping out this stupid neo-con crap.

Some folks don't even know what it really means or it's origin.

Broad brushes abound on both sides.

Cornfed
11/2/2010, 03:41 PM
That would be fair enough if you also start stomping out this stupid neo-con crap.

Now there are only one group of hippocrites here, so stop trying to add another...:P

LosAngelesSooner
11/2/2010, 03:46 PM
Thank you for proving my point....and with that...you prove everyone else's. :D

LosAngelesSooner
11/2/2010, 03:49 PM

I only call the actual Neo-Conservatives "Neo-Cons."

RLiMC/Tuba/SB69/NoonerNate/etc are neo-cons.

You, are not.

RLiMC/Tuba/SB69/NoonerNate/etc are ridiculed be me (and most everyone else on here)

You and I have disagreements, but often learn something from each other's posts.

RLiMC/Tuba/SB69/NoonerNate/etc's threads make my head hurt at how willfully/delusionally ignorant they are.

Yours often make me think.

There's a reason that I'm a dick to RLiMC/Tuba/SB69/NoonerNate/etc and get along with you even when we disagree.

ddub0224
11/2/2010, 03:50 PM
...and with that...you prove everyone else's. :D

My point was that you all bandwagon together...case in point! Your point is....well, to try to make a joke because you have nothing legitimate to say.

ddub0224
11/2/2010, 03:54 PM
Show me a post where I'm even a LITTLE "left wing." :D

You can't.

I'm about as center politically as you can get. There are a few here with me. Veritas, for instance.

I will search for a post where I don't see you jump to defend Obama. If I find one then I will gladly extend the olive branch. However, I have seen nothing so far that makes me believe you could be near the center.

LosAngelesSooner
11/2/2010, 03:59 PM
I will search for a post where I don't see you jump to defend Obama. If I find one then I will gladly extend the olive branch. However, I have seen nothing so far that makes me believe you could be near the center.
Primarily because you're a total n00b and haven't actually looked.

Which is one of the reasons I'm ripping you so hard. :D

I worked on McCain's campaign, for God's sake. And I have PLENTY of criticisms for our President on his job performance so far.

But I'm also pretty sure he isn't Hitler.

TUSooner
11/2/2010, 04:06 PM

I don't call people neo-cons, cuz I'm not as smart as LAS. I just bash posters for coughing up whatever cat food Rush most recently served up, and for calling everyone else a lib for not marching to the little tin drum that's banging inside their heads. ;)

ddub0224
11/2/2010, 04:09 PM
Well then I stand corrected. Haha, seriously, you worked on McCain's campaign?!?!?! As in for him?

In all seriousness, and I will conceed the argument to you if you are sincere, tell me how that clip is taken out of context when alll I said was that the original poster (and I don't even remember who it was now) said that Obama talked about a civilian military equal in size and funding to our current military. I never said he was Hitler. Never have. You read into that.

Leroy Lizard
11/2/2010, 04:12 PM
Well then I stand corrected. Haha, seriously, you worked on McCain's campaign?!?!?! As in for him?

His great-grandfather provided military advice to General Santa Anna. And then in true LAS style, bragged to his kids how much he hung out with President Lincoln.

LosAngelesSooner
11/2/2010, 04:13 PM
Ah, forgive me for not stating clearly or unintentionally being misleading. I did not WORK for McCain. I volunteered for his campaign. I wasn't an "official staffer," but I was a volunteer worker.

Hope that clarifies.

As to your second request, dude...if you're not going to be open and honest here, but continue to lie, I'm not going to humor your lies.

And that's just a fact.

LosAngelesSooner
11/2/2010, 04:16 PM
His great-grandfather provided military advice to General Santa Anna. And then in true LAS style, bragged to his kids how much he hung out with President Lincoln.Well, again, that's just silly. My family had nothing to do with either of those men.

SouthCarolinaSooner
11/2/2010, 04:17 PM
Image that. A neo-con, tea-bagging lunatic (or whatever else any non-Obama worshiper is called) actually has a sense of humor and enjoys cordial bantering.
:confused: :( :confused: :( :confused: :(