PDA

View Full Version : Elliot Spitzer...

StoopTroup
10/26/2010, 06:47 PM
CNN a minute ago....

The GOP will bow down to the TeaPots....

Man he's trying to get the pubs angry....lol

StoopTroup
10/26/2010, 07:35 PM
Wow. He and Parker just said OKC > than any City in America.

He must not have been to Tulsa. :D

StoopTroup
10/26/2010, 07:39 PM
They actually said it was the top pick for starting a new business, mentioned the Thunder and that it's amazing that not to long ago we were watching OKC's worst moment ever...The Murrah Building and the loss of 19 children and 168 people and they have bounced back from it.

soonerbub
10/26/2010, 07:52 PM
Wow did Mick have to pay for "client #9" or what!

picasso
10/26/2010, 08:20 PM
Break the law and get a TV show!

And the Dems have bowed down to the uber left. Big flippin' deal.

Blue
10/26/2010, 08:21 PM
GOP is the Teapots.

StoopTroup
10/26/2010, 08:31 PM
GOP is the Teapots.

I don't think Parker(R) feels that way. She was very careful about talking about the Teapots and the Republican Party's run for Office in the next Presidential Election.

Blue
10/26/2010, 08:37 PM
I don't think Parker(R) feels that way. She was very careful about talking about the Teapots and the Republican Party's run for Office in the next Presidential Election.

I just have become extremely cynical and skeptical on anything CNN or Fox or NBC or etc...has to say.

At this point, unless a candidate comes out of nowhere, I won't vote in 2012.(Not that it matters ;))

StoopTroup
10/26/2010, 08:55 PM
I just have become extremely cynical and skeptical on anything CNN or Fox or NBC or etc...has to say.

At this point, unless a candidate comes out of nowhere, I won't vote in 2012.(Not that it matters ;))

I don't blame you. Ever since Hannity fired Colmes I was wondering when someone would try this angle again. Right now they seem to get along pretty well and although it might not be balanced...it's a lot closer to balanced than anything Hannity tried with Colmes IMO.

DL Hugley's presence on the show screams total Dem.

http://blogs.ajc.com/radio-tv-talk/files/2009/03/hughley_large.jpg

saucysoonergal
10/27/2010, 09:06 AM
I think the teapots have really misnamed themselves. They have freaking representation, they are not great patriots fighting for freedom, they are folks who are mad at who won the last presidential election. Shut up, pay your taxes and vote in your canidate.

picasso
10/27/2010, 09:11 AM
I think the teapots have really misnamed themselves. They have freaking representation, they are not great patriots fighting for freedom, they are folks who are mad at who won the last presidential election. Shut up, pay your taxes and vote in your canidate.

No, they're pissed about the nationalization of private industry.

Have you missed the part about the current administration tripling our debt?

And I'm amazed at the liberal backlash. It's not like the left hasn't had protesting reps for decades, and on the liberal payroll mind you.
The teabag types might have a few rednecks here and there but I'm guessing they all have real jobs and pay their taxes.

mgsooner
10/27/2010, 09:12 AM
Keep government out of Medicare!!!

StoopTroup
10/27/2010, 09:25 AM
No, they're pissed about the nationalization of private industry.

Have you missed the part about the current administration tripling our debt?

And I'm amazed at the liberal backlash. It's not like the left hasn't had protesting reps for decades, and on the liberal payroll mind you.
The teabag types might have a few rednecks here and there but I'm guessing they all have real jobs and pay their taxes.

That was so yesterday....today they are trying to put together a Bristol Palin Text Voting initiative so she'll win DWTS.

saucysoonergal
10/27/2010, 09:27 AM
They also want to get rid of all them czars. This is 'merica and we don't need no stinking commie czars!!! ;)

picasso
10/27/2010, 09:31 AM
You've got no comeback for the decades of liberal types who protest anything a Repub President does.
And as I said, there are groups actually funded for this. Yeah, professional protesters.

'Merica IS great.

StoopTroup
10/27/2010, 09:32 AM
They already did a nice poster....

http://www.moonbattery.com/ObamaCzars.jpg

picasso
10/27/2010, 09:33 AM
And please stop spekking me with your condescending comments. Post them on the thread if you have the minerals.

StoopTroup
10/27/2010, 09:34 AM
I think a three-way between the Stimulus Czar, The Energy Czar and the Drug Czar would really be hawt yet disturbing....

http://taxctrl.com/data/images/czar_dancing_12_obama.jpg

JohnnyMack
10/27/2010, 09:48 AM
You've got no comeback for the decades of liberal types who protest anything a Repub President does.
And as I said, there are groups actually funded for this. Yeah, professional protesters.

'Merica IS great.

Republicans hate Democrats.

Democrats hate Republicans.

Wheeee!!!!

I'd still like to know where you angst and rage was when W was enacting the Patriot Act, spending a trillion in a worthless endeavor in Iraq and passing a 600 billion dollar entitlement program?

The Tea Party movement is being cannibalized by the Neo-Cons. Anyone who can't see that is fooling themselves.

StoopTroup
10/27/2010, 09:50 AM
http://www.campaignbuttons-etc.com/perot3rdparty19C.jpg

saucysoonergal
10/27/2010, 10:00 AM
seriously pic, I hate them all and the people that support them. D, R or I.

StoopTroup
10/27/2010, 10:02 AM
For me....all that is going on is a reversal of tactics.

We're Doomed.

saucysoonergal
10/27/2010, 10:04 AM
If politicos would do what is best for the nation and not best for their supporters, I would change my tune. We haven't seen that kind of leadership since WWII.

Veritas
10/27/2010, 10:06 AM
Straw man and ad hominem. Nice. If you'd managed to get a non-sequitor in there you'd get the message board guy (or gal) trifecta.

StoopTroup
10/27/2010, 10:26 AM
I hope this thread exudes a blaze of sanctimonious glory.

Big 8
10/27/2010, 10:55 AM
The Tea Party movement is being cannibalized by the Neo-Cons. Anyone who can't see that is fooling themselves.

Yep.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/17390/210904

picasso
10/27/2010, 07:55 PM
Republicans hate Democrats.

Democrats hate Republicans.

Wheeee!!!!

I'd still like to know where you angst and rage was when W was enacting the Patriot Act, spending a trillion in a worthless endeavor in Iraq and passing a 600 billion dollar entitlement program?

I don't protest anything Johnny. I did my job at the voting polls.

Was Bush nationalizing everything under the sun? Yep he spent like crazy but you're fooling yourself if you don't think what Obama is doing is unprecedented.

picasso
10/27/2010, 07:58 PM
Yep.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/17390/210904

Oh ****, a credible non-biased news source! Rollingstone is Fox News x 10.

StoopTroup
10/27/2010, 11:04 PM
Oh ****, a credible non-biased news source! Rollingstone is Fox News x 10.

That's what I used to think but Matt Taibbi has written some pretty decent articles IMO. If it hadn't been written by him...I'd tend to agree with you. His credentials from working on Real Time with Bill Maher will more than likely turn most around here off but he seems to have a knack for writing things that other folks might be afraid to even consider.

Cornfed
10/27/2010, 11:13 PM
Neo is a prefix signaling a "new" form or a revival of an old one.

Conservative-disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.

Which seems to me like an oxy-moron.

Crucifax Autumn
10/27/2010, 11:14 PM
Rolling Stone has featured some very prominent conservatives among their writing ranks over the years.

Crucifax Autumn
10/27/2010, 11:16 PM
Neo is a prefix signaling a "new" form or a revival of an old one.

Conservative-disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.

Which seems to me like an oxy-moron.

Old is the new new.

Or is it new is the new old?

Cornfed
10/27/2010, 11:17 PM
Old is the new new.

Or is it new is the new old?

Thats my point.....lol

picasso
10/28/2010, 12:15 AM
Rolling Stone has featured some very prominent conservatives among their writing ranks over the years.

Dude please, the scales lean wayyy to the left.

They all but buried Bushie.

I had to terminate my subscription in the late 90's. They'd become too effing political.

And that was tough because that mag is a visual work of art.

Crucifax Autumn
10/28/2010, 12:19 AM
Thye lean left ocviously, but FOX x 10 is crazy. Look how long guys like PJ O'Rourke had jobs there and were in every single issue. Thye may not have the furthest right guys taking up half the magazine, but it's more like 75% liberal viewpoint than a total left-wing circle jerk like it was in the early 70s. Not having crazy conservatives does not equal having no conservatives.