PDA

View Full Version : Nebbishers host Wannabe Defectors

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/26/2010, 02:32 AM
This sat at 2:30 Central time, for the battle of Northern Supremacy in the Big 12. I say Bugs 35-Wannabe Defectors 24

batonrougesooner
10/26/2010, 03:10 AM
Very dangerous spot for Missouri. Everybody telling them how good they are all week.

SDMizzou
10/26/2010, 03:23 AM
Sorta, not really. Nebraska is favored by 7.5, wouldn't exactly call this a trap game, everyone expects Nebraska to win, which is exactly where we were going into the last 2 games.

soonercastor
10/26/2010, 06:14 AM
Well I'll certainly be cheering for Mizzou :eek:. Nebraska just pisses me off this year.

KantoSooner
10/26/2010, 07:29 AM
I want to see Mizzou win ... and to go on to the CCG, where they can see us again. They are quite beatable.

SoonerJack
10/26/2010, 07:51 AM
I have mixed feelings about this one. Half of me would like to see an OU-Nebraska CCG. The other half really wants revenge on the Tigers.

I'd probably pick revenge on the Tigers.

SoonerNutt
10/26/2010, 10:25 AM
NU coming off a big road win, needing this game to win the North. MU coming off what appeared to be their biggest win ever. Probably all still nursing a hangover. IMO, home field makes all the difference in this one.

Gabbert looked like an all-pro vs OU at home, but he is still a freshman QB on the road in this game. Of course, so was Gilbert from *****. :confused:

I will say this. NU, if they get behind, is not a team that gives you confidence in their ability to move the ball through the air consistently. But I don't think they'll be getting behind in this one. They will play an emotional game and jump on MU early. This game will test how tough MU is or is not.

Okie35
10/26/2010, 10:57 AM
NU coming off a big road win, needing this game to win the North. MU coming off what appeared to be their biggest win ever. Probably all still nursing a hangover. IMO, home field makes all the difference in this one.

Gabbert looked like an all-pro vs OU at home, but he is still a freshman QB on the road in this game. Of course, so was Gilbert from *****. :confused:

I will say this. NU, if they get behind, is not a team that gives you confidence in their ability to move the ball through the air consistently. But I don't think they'll be getting behind in this one. They will play an emotional game and jump on MU early. This game will test how tough MU is or is not.

NU will get revenge for 2008. Just like Mizzery got their "revenge" on us. If they go up first I say they win big.

madillsoonerfan5353
10/26/2010, 11:02 AM
I think mizzOU has a pretty good chance in this one, not just because they beat OU. NU d line is in about the same shape as OUrs IMO, because of a man name SUH. I want to see how NU matches up with them on d. Amukanama (sp?) or whatever his name is, he did impress me against the pokes. If the pokes can put 40 on them I think mizzOU has a punchers chance. :gary: I would love to play NU for the last Big 12 title.

:pop:

Iam4OUru
10/26/2010, 11:06 AM
GEAUX Tigers but I think the Cornholers win in Lincoln.

Crucifax Autumn
10/26/2010, 11:08 AM
Gabbert looked like an all-pro vs OU at home, but he is still a freshman QB on the road in this game.

He's actually a junior.

Okie35
10/26/2010, 11:09 AM
I think mizzOU has a pretty good chance in this one, not just because they beat OU. NU d line is in about the same shape as OUrs IMO, because of a man name SUH. I want to see how NU matches up with them on d. Amukanama (sp?) or whatever his name is, he did impress me against the pokes. If the pokes can put 40 on them I think mizzOU has a punchers chance. :gary: I would love to play NU for the last Big 12 title.

:pop:

Yea, wouldn't you think if the pokes did that to them then whatever Mizzery does won't matter. Also, NU will run the ball more something we didn't continue to do. They'll control the clock all game and win. I mean NU played okie lite at their place where they haven't won in a long time and still won by 10 despite their numbers.

badger
10/26/2010, 12:14 PM
Go Nebbish - show up what defense we should have run this past weekend. :(

but still hope for mizzou to win. i want another shot at them.

OU Engineer
10/26/2010, 12:58 PM
I have mixed feelings about this one. Half of me would like to see an OU-Nebraska CCG. The other half really wants revenge on the Tigers.

I'd probably pick revenge on the Tigers.

THIS^^^^

I dunno if Id rather beat a one loss Nebbish and send them to the Big 10 with their tail between their legs or get to play spoilers and get some revenge all at the same time...

Hrmmmm... what a dilemma...

SoonerNutt
10/26/2010, 02:44 PM
He's actually a junior.

Duh. I don't know what I was thinking. :O

I shouldn't post before I've had my morning cup of Columbian.

Football Jim
10/28/2010, 07:13 PM
I can't even consider pulling for the bugeaters with them baling out of the Big XII because they can't beat Texas, even when Texas sucks!
I don't care for the Tigers either but would love to play them again and get some revenge.

StoopTroup
10/28/2010, 07:44 PM
Wow....RLIMC started a Football Thread. Impressive. :D