PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton - More Scuzbag Proof!

soonercruiser
10/25/2010, 10:20 PM
Here's a great story that I don't recall us, OR THE DRIVE-BY MEDIA EVEN DISCUSSING.

You bleeding-heart liberal progressives just L-O-V-E that Bill Clinton, and would love to have him back. This story show the potential devastating effect of Billy's distraction by Monica Lewinsky. And your mantra was...."oh, it's just his private life!"

Clinton lost nuclear codes, claims ex-aideBy Daniel Dombey in Washington

Published: October 22 2010 20:33 | Last updated: October 22 2010 20:33

Bill Clinton lost the secret codes that would be used to authorise a US nuclear strike during the last year of his presidency, a new book has alleged.
General Hugh Shelton, who served as chairman of the joint chiefs of staff under Mr Clinton, says the codes were lost for months, leaving the US unable to launch its nuclear weapons.

The allegation about the frailty of the world’s biggest nuclear deterrent – the US retains more than 5,000 operational warheads – comes after a 2007 incident when a B52 bomber flew across the country with six nuclear weapons accidentally on board.

Gen Shelton adds that the loss of the codes only came to light “around the year 2000”, when they were due to be replaced by a new set. For months beforehand, he says, defence department officials had tried to verify that the codes were still in place, only to be fobbed off by Mr Clinton’s staff, who said he was in a meeting and had the codes on his person.

Typically, the codes, which are replaced every four months, are kept by the president or a very close aide. Gen Shelton says that no exceptions are now allowed to the requirement that the codes be physically inspected every month. But he adds that both he and William Cohen, then Secretary of Defence, were terrified of a potential newspaper headline reading: “President loses key to nukes – launches impossible.”

A lower level military official, retired Lieutenant Colonel Robert Patterson, wrote in a book of his own in 2003 that Mr Clinton lost the codes during the 1998 scandal over Monica Lewinsky, the former intern with whom the president had sexual relations.

Col Patterson, who carried the “nuclear football” of codes for the president, quotes Mr Clinton as saying: “I don’t have mine on me: I’ll track it down, guys, and get back to you.” He adds that on other occasions Mr Clinton had misplaced the codes, which he attached by a rubber band to credit cards in his wallet.http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/7a956422-d...44feabdc0.html

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/articl...codes/19684849
Analysts say the case of the missing codes marks one of the most serious security breaches in American nuclear history. But if an unauthorized person found the "biscuit," he or she would still be unable to launch a nuclear attack on their own. The other key part is the special briefcase, dubbed "the football," which contains detailed instructions for a nuclear launch.

"This is a big deal -- a gargantuan deal -- and we dodged a silver bullet," Shelton wrote, according to Agence France-Presse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-MONTHS.html
http://politifi.com/news/Another-Boo...s-1238038.html
..and maybe Jimmy Carter did too!
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/bra...nt-maybe-jimmy

Russia could have fried the whole U.S....and we would not have been able to respond!
Thank GOD that we didn't have WikiLeaks on the job then!

Leroy Lizard
10/25/2010, 10:22 PM
"But Bill, you still have the cigar in your hand. What did you put in me?"

"Oh, ****. Hold still."

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/25/2010, 10:25 PM
Nothing to see here. Just move along...

SicEmBaylor
10/25/2010, 10:28 PM
Get over Clinton.

VeeJay
10/25/2010, 10:31 PM
Nuclear codes. Meh. I'd be willing to bet Hugh Rodham had them at some point.

http://www.newyorkslime.com/hugh-rodham.jpg

Leroy Lizard
10/25/2010, 10:34 PM
If true, this is pretty bad. Probably would garner a court martial if he was in the military.

bluedogok
10/25/2010, 10:36 PM
I would still rather have Bill Clinton in the White House than Obama....and I never voted for either one of them.

VeeJay
10/25/2010, 10:37 PM
If true, this is pretty bad. Probably would garner a court martial if he was in the military.

Well, he did get disbarred from practicing law in AR - but that was for something else.

10/25/2010, 10:49 PM
Get over Clinton.="Nothing to see here. Just move along...", right?

SicEmBaylor
10/25/2010, 10:57 PM
="Nothing to see here. Just move along...", right?

Yeah, I mean, what's the point? Anyone who has read Gary Aldrich's book or Dereliction of Duty shouldn't be surprised.

Clinton hasn't been in office in a decade, so why keep getting worked up and in a tizzy about the guy?

10/25/2010, 11:12 PM
Yeah, I mean, what's the point? Anyone who has read Gary Aldrich's book or Dereliction of Duty shouldn't be surprised.

Clinton hasn't been in office in a decade, so why keep getting worked up and in a tizzy about the guy?HILLRY IN '12!!!

SicEmBaylor
10/25/2010, 11:15 PM
HILLRY IN '12!!!

So, Hillary lost the codes? :gary:

10/25/2010, 11:17 PM
So, Hillary lost the codes? :gary:Yeah, that's right,haha

GKeeper316
this is really a non-story.

i just asked my dad about whether or not this really would have posed a threat to national security. not in the slightest was his answer...

and yes, my father is an expert on america's nuclear arsenal.

picasso
Read about it in this book years ago:

http://www.amazon.com/Dereliction-Duty-Eyewitness-President-Compromised/dp/0895261405

10/25/2010, 11:22 PM
Gosh, it will sure be nice to have him back in the Whitehouse. Perhaps there will be another high-tech boom, and a robust housing market...

GKeeper316
10/25/2010, 11:24 PM
Gosh, it will sure be nice to have him back in the Whitehouse. Perhaps there will be another high-tech boom, and a robust housing market...

and all we gotta do is re-regulate the commercial and investment banks so that they actually loan money out to people instead of each other.

GKeeper316
10/25/2010, 11:24 PM
So, Hillary lost the codes? :gary:
well, she did have the snuke in her snizz..

picasso
10/25/2010, 11:27 PM

i just asked my dad about whether or not this really would have posed a threat to national security. not in the slightest was his answer...

Okay, so what say we just let the next President toss out any responsibility he has based on importance.
I say the first thing that needs to go is the state of the union speech. Who really gives a **** and in 3 days it's a "non-story."

picasso
10/25/2010, 11:31 PM
Clinton hasn't been in office in a decade, so why keep getting worked up and in a tizzy about the guy?

He just gave a speech on how the current Pubs inside the Beltway are far worse than Tricky Dick and Newt Gingrich put together.
Yeah, Bill has no pull these days and is a non-issue.

10/25/2010, 11:32 PM
Okay, so what say we just let the next President toss out any responsibility he has based on importance.
I say the first thing that needs to go is the state of the union speech. Who really gives a **** and in 3 days it's a "non-story."The next POTUS should concentrate on managing the new industries we have expropriated. It's a VERY BIG job, to run the entire Healthcare Industry, as well as General Motors and Chrysler, for starters.

picasso
10/25/2010, 11:35 PM
The next POTUS should concentrate on managing the new industries we have expropriated. It's a VERY BIG job, to run the entire Healthcare Industry, as well as General Motors and Chrysler, for starters.

Yeah, that's effing brilliant. Our government should run my art business while they're at it.

10/25/2010, 11:37 PM
Yeah, that's effing brilliant. Our government should run my art business while they're at it.Don't look now, but...

Leroy Lizard
10/25/2010, 11:42 PM

More than General Shelton? Wow.

GKeeper316
10/25/2010, 11:47 PM

man i wish i had the time to teach you how you get promoted to general in today's armed forces....

let's just say that pinning stars to your collar doesn't necessarily mean you're smart.

Sooner98
10/25/2010, 11:51 PM

Oh, come on. I'm sure that the former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is far less knowledgable about military/national defense/nuclear matters than GKeeper's dad.

;)

Leroy Lizard
10/25/2010, 11:53 PM
He was Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staffs. He's going to know.

But then again, he did endorse Hillary, so you may be right.

Leroy Lizard
10/25/2010, 11:53 PM
Oh, come on. I'm sure that the former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is far less knowledgable about military/national defense/nuclear matters than GKeeper's dad.

His Dad probably knows the nuclear codes. They should have just called him.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/25/2010, 11:59 PM
I've read that Jimmy Carter sent his biscuit (code) to the dry cleaners after leaving it in a dirty suit.

Leroy Lizard
10/26/2010, 12:09 AM
I've read that Jimmy Carter sent his biscuit (code) to the dry cleaners after leaving it in a dirty suit.

And they called Reagan senile.

10/26/2010, 12:26 AM
And they called Reagan senile.CONSERVATIVE: Synonyms-stupid, dumb, ignorant, IQ of Sand, senile, Brains of Goo, crazy, goofy, unimaginative, closed-minded, reactionary, unprogressive, hate-monger, homophobic, sexist, racist, stodgy, and more...

Ike
10/26/2010, 12:29 AM
It's no biggie. Some pimple faced boy down in tech support can give it to him if he really needs needs it.

Oh wait, check that. WH tech support was outsourced to china in 2003. So now it's just a pimple faced Chinese boy who insists his name is Jack. Still, no biggie, right?

SanJoaquinSooner
10/26/2010, 12:30 AM
curious though about the credit cards in the story. why would a president carry credit cards?

picasso
10/26/2010, 12:32 AM
curious though about the credit cards in the story. why would a president carry credit cards?

To pay for BJ's?:O

GKeeper316
10/26/2010, 12:34 AM
no look we got enough little nukes that we can deliver anytime... hell the only guy with the codes to the missle arsenal of a nuclear submarine is the captain and first officer. we can deliver a strategic strike any time we want.

the presidents codes are for all the icbms in the silos in south dakota, idaho, wyoming, etc.

the president misplacing his codes doesnt mean we can't bomb some ****ers back to the stone age whenever

and these are largely unnecessary anyway since the cold war ended.

Leroy Lizard
10/26/2010, 12:42 AM
no look we got enough little nukes that we can deliver anytime... hell the only guy with the codes to the missle arsenal of a nuclear submarine is the captain and first officer. we can deliver a strategic strike any time we want.

the presidents codes are for all the icbms in the silos in south dakota, idaho, wyoming, etc.

Well, if your Dad says so.

olevetonahill
10/26/2010, 06:40 AM

Hey Gomer, Is yer dad a "Warrior God" also ?:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
10/26/2010, 06:47 AM

the president misplacing his codes doesnt mean we can't bomb some ****ers back to the stone age whenever

and these are largely unnecessary anyway since the cold war ended.

Gomer, I was gonna just let it go, But yer gettin dumber than Limptard.

Just WHAT DO YOU THINK THE CinC Codes are for ?

If He cant AUTHORIZE A Nuclear Strike , How in Hell that Sub Captain Gonna Launch ?:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
10/26/2010, 07:00 AM
Hey Gomer, I found a Pic of you an Yer "DAAAADIE":P

http://i1.fc-img.com/CTV02/Comcast_CIM_Prod_Fancast_Image/5/1008/1192827275042_8209_0013.jpg_290_210.jpg

SanJoaquinSooner
10/26/2010, 07:59 AM
Something doesn't add up about losing the code for a few months.

You know they have to have Plan B, C, etc. in case the unexpected happens.

For example, suppose the president is assassinated by terrorist bomb attack. There has to be a Plan B to activate the nuclear arsenal.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/26/2010, 08:22 AM
It's obvious Hillary had them.

When she found out about Monica she was going to bomb Bill back to the stone age....

OnlyOneOklahoma
10/26/2010, 09:44 AM
Something doesn't add up about losing the code for a few months.

You know they have to have Plan B, C, etc. in case the unexpected happens.

For example, suppose the president is assassinated by terrorist bomb attack. There has to be a Plan B to activate the nuclear arsenal.

It is slightly concerning that one would be so willing to activate our arsenal and bomb a sovereign nation due to terrorism.

I think the keys should be lost forever. And I highly doubt the codes being lost posed a national security threat since there are likely only a handful of computers capable of verifying the codes and activating the nukes.

picasso
10/26/2010, 10:00 AM
You guys are right. It must not be any big deal at all.

Leroy Lizard
10/26/2010, 10:38 AM
You guys are right. It must not be any big deal at all.

If it had been George W, what do you think these guys would be saying?

StoopTroup
10/26/2010, 10:59 AM
One of the coolest things I think that makes our Country great is that every POTUS we put into office isn't a carbon copy of the last one. SNL's skit of the 4 Presidents being Super Heroes wasn't really to far off and IMO it's a thing that makes our Country Great. Why you ask? Because none of the candidates seem to really have a grasp as to how important it is for them to do well while in Office and what it takes to do the job until they are in there. GWB probably was the closest to having a clue but even he probably didn't realize just how right his Dad was about things he told him until he was in the Oval Office making decsions every day that his own Father had to address. Our Country changes at the blink of an eye. We set the bar at nearly everything even though there might be a few other Countries that can do a few things better than us. Current POTUS's have past Presidents as someone they can get advise from whether or not they are of the same party.

Bill might not have been the best POTUS we've ever had....but he damn sure was able to do 2 terms and not start a Nuclear War with another Country. Did he screw some things up? Yep....but they all do.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/26/2010, 11:28 AM
All that AND he got head.

saucysoonergal
10/26/2010, 11:30 AM

quit being gross and get back in your George Clinton thread.

Leroy Lizard
10/26/2010, 11:35 AM
Bill might not have been the best POTUS we've ever had....but he damn sure was able to do 2 terms and not start a Nuclear War with another Country. Did he screw some things up? Yep....but they all do.

Of all our presidents, Clinton seemed to not take his role as President seriously. The job demands that a man act like a mature, responsible adult for at least four years, and Clinton never did really "grow up." It takes a pretty cynical attitude to engage in oral sex inside the Oval Office. I can expect that kind of decision-making on part of a teenager, but not a president.

Reagan and Carter seemed to take it the most seriously. Carter was no great shakes as President, but he understood how important it was and acted accordingly.

Leroy Lizard
10/26/2010, 11:36 AM
quit being gross and get back in your George Clinton thread.

I can see him writing a song about this incident. "Nuke the Codes!"

badger
10/26/2010, 12:45 PM
Get over Clinton.

Agree. How can us Republicans tell Dems to get over W. if we don't get over Clinton.

And besides... just thinking about that creepy old man... ewwwww. another vomit-inducing thought :mad:

Leroy Lizard
10/26/2010, 01:14 PM
And besides... just thinking about that creepy old man... ewwwww. another vomit-inducing thought :mad:

Agreed. If Clinton didn't have his education, he would probably be the creepy high school janitor.

StoopTroup
10/26/2010, 01:17 PM
Of all our presidents, Clinton seemed to not take his role as President seriously. The job demands that a man act like a mature, responsible adult for at least four years, and Clinton never did really "grow up." It takes a pretty cynical attitude to engage in oral sex inside the Oval Office. I can expect that kind of decision-making on part of a teenager, but not a president.

Reagan and Carter seemed to take it the most seriously. Carter was no great shakes as President, but he understood how important it was and acted accordingly.

Again....everyone of them isn't a carbon copy. Bill handled the way he wanted to handle it. He let his Wife be the serious one.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/26/2010, 01:33 PM
He let his Wife be the serious one.

...while he dragged tons of ***.

You go, Bill.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/26/2010, 01:39 PM
It is slightly concerning that one would be so willing to activate our arsenal and bomb a sovereign nation due to terrorism.

I think the keys should be lost forever. And I highly doubt the codes being lost posed a national security threat since there are likely only a handful of computers capable of verifying the codes and activating the nukes.

I wasn't suggesting that one would be "so willing" to activate our arsenal, I was suggesting was a Plan B in case, for any reason, the president is unable to - including assassination.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/26/2010, 01:42 PM
My dad told me that Frank Harris at 1647 E. Blumpkin St. in Champaign, IL has a back-up set of nuclear codes in case of tragedy or other circumstance which would prevent the President from using them.

GKeeper316
10/26/2010, 01:46 PM
Hey Gomer, Is yer dad a "Warrior God" also ?:rolleyes:

no. he was air force. only marines are warrior gods.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/26/2010, 01:49 PM
My dad told me that if it smells like fish, eat all you wish.

And if it smells like cologne, leave it alone.

olevetonahill
10/26/2010, 02:21 PM

Ya but she dint SWALLOW:rolleyes:

soonercruiser
10/27/2010, 11:29 AM

Now that's funny, because the experts that wrote about have already testified to the dire consequences.
:rolleyes:

And BTW - there are still a lot of LWers who give Billy a lot of credit, and still think that he is a significant fund-raising force for the Dems.

soonercruiser
10/27/2010, 11:34 AM

When his ratings were falling, I'm sure he had to purchase companionship.
:rolleyes:
("For a hamburger today, I will gladly repay my credit card Bill Wednesday"!)

SouthCarolinaSooner
10/27/2010, 12:42 PM
And they called Reagan senile.
Probably because he had dementia

StoopTroup
10/27/2010, 12:43 PM
That's Ronnie Ray Gun you heartless bastages.

http://rushhannitywatch.200gigs.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/streagan.jpg

10/27/2010, 01:51 PM
Probably because he had dementiaIt was dementia that caused him to make such bad decisions as president. haha (what the heck is wrong with you, bro?)