PDA

View Full Version : Be of Good Cheer, Fellow SoonerFans!

soonerboy_odanorth
10/25/2010, 08:01 PM
I'm gonna paraphrase Dean/Vet and other old crotchety farts (heh, I used "crotchety" and "farts" together) and say, "Quitcher Bichin', sit back, and enjoy the season!"

This is not a "told you so" post. BUT... some of the folks who been round this ol' block 30-40-r-more years tried to warn some of the overly pumped up-n-comers (heh, I used "pumped" and "comers" together) that this team appeared to be very talented, turning the corner from last year, able to challenge for both the Big XII and a BCS berth, BUT very much too young not to hit a bump OR TWO during the regular season.

So here we are. We dropped a game. So what?

Is there a single one of you that is skeered of and wouldn't like to take another shot at Mizzou, or get a chance to take on NU one last time, in a Big XII Champeeeeeeeeeenship?

I'll bet not.

All our goals are in front of us this year. This is still a very good football team. And we still get to play for NOW, which is better than 80% or more of the teams in the country, including as always, aggies of all variety of color. Ye ol' sheep huggers in orange only get that blessing about once every quarter century.

And oh MAMA, we're gonna roll out a MONSTER next year that may be truly frightening! And again, we don't even have to think about that because we still have NOW in front of us.

So let's go out there and kick Ralphie in the nuts as a little Big XII going away present!

BOOMER SOONER!

randall180
10/25/2010, 08:05 PM
It's a very good time to be a Sooner.

soonercastor
10/25/2010, 08:08 PM
lol threads telling people to stop whining are as bad as the threads with people bitchin

:P

MyT Oklahoma
10/25/2010, 08:12 PM
Uh huh and Amen.. now let's get ready for Colorado.

stoopified
10/25/2010, 08:14 PM
I'M WITH YA.

fadada1
10/25/2010, 08:18 PM
good lord, the sky is freaking falling, isn't it.

:D

Mississippi Sooner
10/25/2010, 08:29 PM
Well lemme tell ya something. I work with this guy who just today found out that his daughter, married for two years and wanting nothing more than a baby of her own, was pregnant.

Poor guy was crushed to find out that the father is his own brother.

So, it just goes to show ya, sometimes you have to keep it all in perspective.

Lott's Bandana
10/25/2010, 08:37 PM
Well lemme tell ya something. I work with this guy who just today found out that his daughter, married for two years and wanting nothing more than a baby of her own, was pregnant.

Poor guy was crushed to find out that the father is his own brother.

So, it just goes to show ya, sometimes you have to keep it all in perspective.

This hurts my brain.

Who's brother, the father's or the husband's?

soonercastor
10/25/2010, 08:44 PM
This hurts my brain.

Who's brother, the father's or the husband's?

I know lol, he mind fricked me as well. :eek:

Mississippi Sooner
10/25/2010, 08:45 PM
Mississippi's one confusing place. :D

oudavid1
10/25/2010, 08:51 PM
Yessir, we are Sooners, we will overcome adversity, we will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail!

aero
10/25/2010, 09:12 PM
BOOMER!!!

soonerbub
10/25/2010, 09:19 PM
SOONER

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
10/25/2010, 09:35 PM
Tru Dat!

spec

Cornfed
10/25/2010, 09:53 PM
Can't wait for the next episode Sat.

SoonerBacker
10/25/2010, 10:37 PM
Thank God for some sanity here at SF! Thanks for the OP!