PDA

View Full Version : Fallin's new ad

Sooner_Havok
10/25/2010, 05:21 PM
Anyone else see the cop in it and wonder if he was her new booty call?

:confused: :confused:

Soonerson1975
10/25/2010, 11:14 PM
That ad alone proves how stupid she is, it would be like Bill Clinton putting out an ad with a fat intern in a blue dress.

GKeeper316
10/25/2010, 11:26 PM
nobody has ever confused mary failin with an intelligent human being.

Sooner_Havok
10/25/2010, 11:26 PM
lol

picasso
10/25/2010, 11:34 PM
She sounds like an extra for Hee-Haw so she's got that much in common with our current Guvnah.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/25/2010, 11:35 PM
nobody has ever confused mary failin with an intelligent human being.She's like most, if not all of those stupid conservative women. If she wins, it's because she's so goofy and stupid and crazy..

Leroy Lizard
10/25/2010, 11:45 PM
She's like most, if not all of those stupid conservative women. If she wins, it's because she's so goofy and stupid and crazy..

If Fallin wins, oh the bitterness... the bitterness...

GKeeper316
10/25/2010, 11:48 PM
She's like most, if not all of those stupid conservative women. If she wins, it's because she's so goofy and stupid and crazy..

i agree.

Sooner_Havok
10/25/2010, 11:56 PM
If Fallin wins, oh the bitterness... the bitterness...

Well, we know what she can do for the Highway Patrol to make them feel better if she has to cut their budget. :D

Leroy Lizard
10/25/2010, 11:59 PM
Well, we know what she can do for the Highway Patrol to make them feel better if she has to cut their budget. :D

Yep, it's starting.

For the posters' sake in here, Askins had better win.

Sooner_Havok
10/26/2010, 02:51 PM
Yep, it's starting.

For the posters' sake in here, Askins had better win.

She had "relations" with a highway patrolman. When she defines herself, she cannot separate her being a mother and a wife any more than she can her gender, her christian faith, her conservative values, and her ****ing highway patrolmen. It is what makes her who she is. I am not attacking Fallin, just stating that she bonked her body guard. Geese, relax man.

StoopTroup
10/26/2010, 02:54 PM
Is this it? :D

FsTN9M4cpZU

okie52
10/26/2010, 04:05 PM
Is this it? :D

FsTN9M4cpZU

Did Fallin pay Olberman to do that?

That's like having Obama endorse Askins except Olby would fair much worse with Okies.

Leroy Lizard
10/26/2010, 04:57 PM
She had "relations" with a highway patrolman. When she defines herself, she cannot separate her being a mother and a wife any more than she can her gender, her christian faith, her conservative values, and her ****ing highway patrolmen. It is what makes her who she is. I am not attacking Fallin, just stating that she bonked her body guard. Geese, relax man.

Too bad it's unproven.

StoopTroup
10/26/2010, 06:01 PM
Did Fallin pay Olberman to do that?

That's like having Obama endorse Askins except Olby would fair much worse with Okies.

Not sure I just ran onto it. I'd never even seen it until today.

Cornfed
10/26/2010, 06:13 PM
Endorse the Lottery and your a shoo-in, oh thats been done....nevermind.

StoopTroup
10/26/2010, 06:38 PM
If you run on the platform of making the turnpikes free you might be able to get 51% of the vote.

soonerhubs
10/26/2010, 06:54 PM
It's a sign of the lack of intelligence in this country when folks like Olbermann, Hannity, Maddow, and Beck still have shows.

Soonerus
10/26/2010, 07:38 PM
Fallin has embarrassed the entire state...

StoopTroup
10/26/2010, 07:44 PM
It's a sign of the lack of intelligence in this country when folks like Olbermann, Hannity, Maddow, and Beck still have shows.

:D

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/files/2010/09/parker-spitzer.jpg

mgsooner
10/26/2010, 09:48 PM
Anybody else find it humorous that Failin keeps making it a point to state she's married, presumably because Askins isn't? Failin bragging about marriage is kind of like Artie Lange bragging about sobriety.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/26/2010, 10:22 PM
Anybody else find it humorous that Failin keeps making it a point to state she's married, presumably because Askins isn't? Failin bragging about marriage is kind of like Artie Lange bragging about sobriety.So, you think she's more like Sarah Palin than Janet Napolitano, and Askins the opposite?

StoopTroup
10/26/2010, 10:34 PM
Anybody else find it humorous that Failin keeps making it a point to state she's married, presumably because Askins isn't? Failin bragging about marriage is kind of like Artie Lange bragging about sobriety.

I couldn't remember who he was and as soon as I saw him I went Duh!

LMAO!

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID11279/images/artie_too_fat_to_fish%281%29.jpg

Sooner_Havok
10/26/2010, 10:39 PM
Too bad it's unproven.

And you have never believed in or posted things that were unproven. Get over it man. Fallin screwed a state trooper. You aren't related to Fallin or the ****ed trooper are you? You seem to be taking the fact that she laid her state trooper body guard pretty bad.

Leroy Lizard
10/27/2010, 12:42 AM
And you have never believed in or posted things that were unproven. Get over it man. Fallin screwed a state trooper.

Ha ha ha! Truth by blatant assertion. Wonderful job there. :P

The next thing you know you will be invoking Soonerus' "public knowledge" argument.

Crucifax Autumn
10/27/2010, 12:55 AM
It's public knowledge that Soonerus is the king of blatant assertion.

sooner59
10/27/2010, 01:45 AM
Sooner Havok doesn't know LL very well. :D

soonerchk
10/27/2010, 09:43 AM
Anyone else see the cop in it and wonder if he was her new booty call?

:confused: :confused:

I am amazed at how many people aren't aware of Mattress Mary's reputation. It's too bad that Jari has enough integrity not to put this out there. I'm sure her campaign team wishes she'd stop playing nice.

Too bad it's unproven.

I know some eye witnesses, so nice try.

Soonerus
10/27/2010, 10:10 AM
Ha ha ha! Truth by blatant assertion. Wonderful job there. :P

The next thing you know you will be invoking Soonerus' "public knowledge" argument.

Leroy, I have explained to you before, I have no desire or innate need to prove anything to you. You are not worth the simple effort. Thanks.

Leroy Lizard
10/27/2010, 10:57 AM
I am amazed at how many people aren't aware of Mattress Mary's reputation. It's too bad that Jari has enough integrity not to put this out there.

There's nothing to put out there. Where's the evidence? All we have is the word of a bitter ex-husband.

Now, if you have something more tangible, please offer it. I have asked repeatedly and nothing has come up so far.

I know some eye witnesses, so nice try.

Oh Jesus, that's horrible. WTF is that?

Leroy Lizard
10/27/2010, 11:00 AM
Leroy, I have explained to you before, I have no desire or innate need to prove anything to you.

Because you can't.

Believe me, if you could you would. No one reading SoonerFans doubts that.

Soonerus
10/27/2010, 11:03 AM
Because you can't.

Believe me, if you could you would. No one reading SoonerFans doubts that.

You are wrong again "red" man...

Leroy Lizard
10/27/2010, 11:07 AM
You are wrong again "red" man...

A poster given a chance to shut Leroy up with solid proof passes up the chance? Ha ha ha! Right-o!

You don't have any real evidence and you know it.

OklahomaTuba
10/27/2010, 11:29 AM
Has Askins conceded yet?

StoopTroup
10/27/2010, 11:35 AM
Has Askins conceded yet?

lol

OklahomaTuba
10/27/2010, 11:43 AM
Seriously, she's a good woman, and I know she is throwing a lot of her own money into this thing. But it's over, and has been for a while. The new polling showing likely voters with lite turnout show a devastating loss. Most due to 744, and not her!

It's nothing she did or didn't do, its a massive wave election, and no donk or rino is safe at this point.

mgsooner
10/27/2010, 11:48 AM
I don't think Askins will win but I think these state level polls are at best unreliable and at worst completely worthless.

OklahomaTuba
10/27/2010, 11:52 AM
They've been fairly spot on actually.

mgsooner
10/27/2010, 11:55 AM
Were they accurate when Henry beat Largeant? Not being snippy, seriously just asking. It seems that they were off quite a bit when Askins beat Edmondson...

soonerchk
10/27/2010, 11:55 AM
Seriously, she's a good woman, and I know she is throwing a lot of her own money into this thing. But it's over, and has been for a while. The new polling showing likely voters with lite turnout show a devastating loss. Most due to 744, and not her!

It's nothing she did or didn't do, its a massive wave election, and no donk or rino is safe at this point.

Mattress Mary is an incumbent at the national level. Shouldn't she be more vulnerable?

Yeah, I know Jari is gonna lose, but I'm still hopeful something will change in the next 6 days.

OklahomaTuba
10/27/2010, 12:09 PM
Were they accurate when Henry beat Largeant? Not being snippy, seriously just asking. It seems that they were off quite a bit when Askins beat Edmondson...The ones that polled weekly saw the trend. The papers that used polling data from one month leading up to the primary didn't have it right at all.

Problem with OK is this, Ds outnumber Rs by a lot. But Most Ds vote R in this state, in the end.

The only thing that can save Jeri is super lite turnout for the GOP.

Think thats gonna happen this time?

My Opinion Matters
10/27/2010, 12:20 PM
This thread is worthless without Big Red Ron's polling expertise.

StoopTroup
10/27/2010, 12:21 PM
Switzer has put the fix in.

Leroy Lizard
10/27/2010, 03:36 PM
If you can't win an election with Switzer backing you then you are really hurtin'. Hell, even John Blake got a job due to Switzer's endoresement.

Sooner_Havok
10/27/2010, 03:39 PM
I guaran-damn-tee that if I was working on the Askins' campaign, I would be getting together a "people against the election of Mary Fallin" group and running "Mattress Marry" ads.

Leroy Lizard
10/27/2010, 03:44 PM
I guaran-damn-tee that if I was working on the Askins' campaign, I would be getting together a "people against the election of Mary Fallin" group and running "Mattress Marry" ads.

Possibly, but you would have to be damned sure there were no skeletons in Jari's closet. A 57-year-old unmarried woman? Oklahomans can forgive to some extent an extramarital affair, but...

And no, I'm not saying anything about Jari. I really have no idea what her personal life is like.

Sooner_Havok
10/27/2010, 03:45 PM
She didn't pork a state trooper

Frozen Sooner
10/27/2010, 03:48 PM

Jesus, I really hope that the qualifications to hold elective office haven't fallen THAT low. I mean, I haven't either, but I'd make a terrible governor.

Leroy Lizard
10/27/2010, 03:49 PM

Even if she did, running attack ads backfires when your own candidate has (in the eyes of the voters) done worse.

Sooner_Havok
10/27/2010, 03:50 PM
Jesus, I really hope that the qualifications to hold elective office haven't fallen THAT low. I mean, I haven't either, but I'd make a terrible governor.

Honestly, I would rather vote for you than our two present options. Neither is great, but one at least has judicial and executive experience.

Kimberlyz4OU
10/27/2010, 08:09 PM
Honestly, I would rather vote for you than our two present options. Neither is great, but one at least has judicial and executive experience.

Yep, the other one just has experience :hot:

soonerchk
10/27/2010, 08:20 PM
I'll just leave this here:
http://www.tulsaworld.com/articleImages/2010/20101027_Plante20101027.jpg

Leroy Lizard
10/27/2010, 08:22 PM
I'll just leave this here:
http://www.tulsaworld.com/articleImages/2010/20101027_Plante20101027.jpg

They made her look pretty hot in that cartoon. That's bound to generate more votes.