PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry fellas...

Clever Trevor
10/25/2010, 09:02 AM
We'll take care of those bad *****cats for ya!:texan:

tcrb
10/25/2010, 09:08 AM
You guys couldn't beat texa$$. Misery is a better overall team than texa$$. As much as I'd like to see you beat them, I dont think it will happen.

Okie35
10/25/2010, 09:51 AM
You guys couldn't beat texa$$. Misery is a better overall team than texa$$. As much as I'd like to see you beat them, I dont think it will happen.

Texass' defense spied on Taylor Martinez all game. Bo said he shouldn't have benched him. Mizzery had OUr game circled and probably prepared for it for a while. Nebraska wins in a close one. I doubt they drop catches anymore. They were pissed and played like it.

tcrb
10/25/2010, 09:55 AM
Texass' defense spied on Taylor Martinez all game.

You dont think Pinkel is going to do the same thing?

Okie35
10/25/2010, 09:58 AM
You dont think Pinkel is going to do the same thing?

Probably but at the same time their defense isn't better. I don't care what anyone says. Texass also had a bye coming in. Mizzery will be on their high horse. Could they win in Lincoln? Yea. Do I see it happening? No. If they do win good for them. It will only bring them closer to a rematch.

tcrb
10/25/2010, 10:49 AM
I'll agree that the texa$$ D is probably a little better than Misery's, but not by much. And Misery has one thing that texa$$ does not have....an offense with a pulse. I see this as a close game that could go either way. Home field will help the cornholes, but I still give the edge to Misery. I would like for OUr team to get to be the team that crushes their hopes in Dallas.

soonerborn30
10/25/2010, 10:53 AM
Classic letdown game. NU probably beats them pretty handily. There's no way MU can get up for the NU game like they did for us. Not physically possible. How many times have we seen a team get a signature win and then fall flat?

Okie35
10/25/2010, 10:55 AM
I'll agree that the texa$$ D is probably a little better than Misery's, but not by much. And Misery has one thing that texa$$ does not have....an offense with a pulse. I see this as a close game that could go either way. Home field will help the cornholes, but I still give the edge to Misery. I would like for OUr team to get to be the team that crushes their hopes in Dallas.

OSU had an offense w/ a pulse. They had like 500 yards of offense on Nebbish and they still won by 10 on the road. I mean each week is different but I think NU can win if Mizzery moves the ball on them. Hunter had over 200 yards rushing and Blackmon had over 150 yards receiving lol. NU still won by 10 in a hostile environment.

Classic letdown game. NU probably beats them pretty handily. There's no way MU can get up for the NU game like they did for us. Not physically possible. How many times have we seen a team get a signature win and then fall flat?

I think it will be close but they'll lose. I don't think NU wins handily but just enough to get by.

OUthunder
10/25/2010, 11:14 AM
Missouri is overrated just like OU is. NU will win solely because its on there home turf. If the Missouri game is played in Norman, OU wins by 2-3 touchdowns. On a neutral field in Texass, I'd say OU by a TD or less.

Soonerfan88
10/25/2010, 11:17 AM
Mizz has a better offense than Hook 'em and a much better defense than osu. How they rebound from this weekend will be the determining factor. If they can avoid a major letdown, I expect the tiggers to win.

Okie35
10/25/2010, 11:19 AM
Mizz has a better offense than Hook 'em and a much better defense than osu. How they rebound from this weekend will be the determining factor. If they can avoid a major letdown, I expect the tiggers to win.

There's a difference though between how your defense is at home and how it is on the road. We'll see though.

jumperstop
10/25/2010, 11:20 AM
I think this game will be kinda like the Nebbish v losur game with less points scored.

OUthunder
10/25/2010, 11:23 AM
I think this game will be kinda like the Nebbish v losur game with less points scored.

Probably, unlike OU, NU has defensive backs that actually cover well in space. They also cover the short routes extremely well, which OU hasn't done in a few years.

Jacie
10/25/2010, 11:52 AM
There's a difference though between how your defense is at home and how it is on the road. We'll see though.

The sa*et defense inexplicably plays better on the road than at home . . .

SoonerNutt
10/25/2010, 02:26 PM
Probably but at the same time their defense isn't better. I don't care what anyone says. Texass also had a bye coming in. Mizzery will be on their high horse. Could they win in Lincoln? Yea. Do I see it happening? No. If they do win good for them. It will only bring them closer to a rematch.

Mizzou's D may or may not be better than Texas', but it's offense is 5X better. NU is lucky they don't have to go to Columbia this year. They'll have their hands full with them in Lincoln anyway.

PDXsooner
10/25/2010, 02:28 PM
Beat 'em, lose to 'em, it doesn't really matter. OU will win the Big 12 against whatever north team shows up.

OU_Sooners75
10/25/2010, 02:30 PM
Misery by 17+

Husker In Oklahoma
10/25/2010, 02:39 PM
NU is lucky they don't have to go to Columbia this year.

Actually, I wish NU was going to Columbia. Nebraska is a road machine right now. It is a trend that has been developing. At home, NU is so so. Hard to explain, but right now, road games look better from my vue. That said, I think NU wins this game BIG this weekend. It is a terrible spot for Mizz this weekend.

Husker In Oklahoma
10/25/2010, 02:40 PM
Misery by 17+

I'll take that for 500 please? :D

tator
10/25/2010, 02:45 PM
I'll wait until I hear whether Nebbish is growing the grass tall or not.

sooneron
10/25/2010, 02:46 PM
Hell, 75, I'll give you 10 points!

OU_Sooners75
10/25/2010, 02:47 PM
lol

Like Missouri is going to win this weekend (trying to see what responses I get, yea, fishing).

They overachieved against OU, and now they think they are invincible. They are going to go to Lincoln and lose, big!

sooneron
10/25/2010, 02:48 PM
Maybe Booger can give them a big pep talk with Dr Lou.

Husker In Oklahoma
10/25/2010, 02:59 PM
I'll wait until I hear whether Nebbish is growing the grass tall or not.

Its field turf......:confused:

tator
10/25/2010, 03:09 PM
It's.....you see Missouri.....nevermind

Clever Trevor
11/1/2010, 10:16 AM
Well ladies, what did I tell you? Easy as PIE. Hair pie, in my book. You donkey dicks couldn't get laid in a morgue.

3rdgensooner
11/1/2010, 10:25 AM
Well ladies, what did I tell you? Easy as PIE. Hair pie, in my book. You donkey dicks couldn't get laid in a morgue.Hair pie is so 1984.

THE-JROD
11/1/2010, 11:04 AM
Well ladies, what did I tell you? Easy as PIE. Hair pie, in my book. You donkey dicks couldn't get laid in a morgue.

We'll see ya in Dallas...

Clever Trevor
11/3/2010, 10:12 AM
Hair pie is so 1984.

That's the best your momma sent you off to school with, big boy?

Clever Trevor
11/3/2010, 10:13 AM
We'll see ya in Dallas...

Not if I see you first!

misplacedsooner
11/3/2010, 10:21 AM
i see martinez frustrated and scared again in dallas....enter lee who goes down to a big hit quickly...wheres martinez??? found hiding in the back corner of the locker room making irrational calls about transfer...dont worry son, you wont have to see those mean ol sooners again...youll be in the big 10 next year.

Mad Dog Madsen
11/3/2010, 10:21 AM
What?