PDA

View Full Version : Latest Bowl Projections

Judge Smails
10/24/2010, 08:32 PM
From ESPN.

Of course these are going to change, but the Alamo Bowl would be an interesting matchup. When have I seen that before?

Fiesta Oklahoma vs. Pittsburgh

Valero Alamo Oklahoma vs. Stanford

sendbaht
10/24/2010, 08:35 PM
any BCS would be cool.

ictsooner7
10/24/2010, 08:37 PM
any BCS would be cool.

As long as we win.

jumperstop
10/24/2010, 08:43 PM
It'd be cool cause Pitt sucks. I don't want to face a Boise or TCU.

Cornfed
10/24/2010, 08:44 PM
It'd be cool cause Pitt sucks. I don't want to face a Boise or TCU.

I do , I want to kick their butts. Why hide from them?

jumperstop
10/24/2010, 08:46 PM
I do , I want to kick their butts. Why hide from them?

Cause then we get labeled more as the team that chokes in bcs bowls. I'll take an easier team, makes for a more fun bowl trip if we win.

Judge Smails
10/24/2010, 08:47 PM
Okie State is projected in the Insight Bowl against either Michigan or Northwestern.

Texas is projected in either the Holiday Bowl against Arizona or the Texas Bowl against Michigan.

Okie35
10/24/2010, 08:48 PM
Cause then we get labeled more as the team that chokes in bcs bowls. I'll take an easier team, makes for a more fun bowl trip if we win.

We can beat TCU or Boise State.

StoopTroup
10/24/2010, 09:09 PM
Pitt v OU was the first OU game I went to and we kicked Tony Dorsetts ***.

It was the moment I knew I loved going up to Norman to watch Football. After that I sat in the South EZ bleachers until they built the South like it is today. My blood has run crimson since that day.

54EV42w4_t0

fadada1
10/24/2010, 09:12 PM
Okie State is projected in the Insight Bowl against either Michigan or Northwestern.

Texas is projected in either the Holiday Bowl against Arizona or the Texas Bowl against Michigan.
at least they know the way there.

Cornfed
10/24/2010, 09:14 PM
Pitt v OU was the first OU game I went to and we kicked Tony Dorsetts ***.

It was the moment I knew I loved going up to Norman to watch Football. After that I sat in the South EZ bleachers until they built the South like it is today. My blood has run crimson since that day.

I watched that one on the tube. All I remember in the first quarter was the announcers talking up the pitt offence and then praising our defence the whole second half.

StoopTroup
10/24/2010, 09:15 PM
I watched that one on the tube. All I remember in the first quarter was the announcers talking up the pitt offence and then praising our defence the whole second half.

They pulled Tony out after that hit and he had 17 yards rushing for the day.

proudsoonergal
10/24/2010, 09:16 PM

Haha. That's where their season started.

Of course, they're not yet bowl eligible. What team is a gimme for them right now? Baylor, K-State (in Manhattan), Okie State, Florida Atlantic, A&M? Okay, maybe FAU. :D

jumperstop
10/24/2010, 09:26 PM
We can beat TCU or Boise State.

Didn't say we couldn't, but I want a bcs bowl victory. An easier game would be ok with me cause the last couple of times I went out to Tempe it was a long drive back. Honestly though it doesn't matter what I want because when the bowl decides what team they want us to play I'll be there either way.

TXBOOMER
10/24/2010, 09:55 PM
I hope we can run the table. Gotta get better!