PDA

View Full Version : Enough whining!

Okla-homey
10/24/2010, 05:38 PM
yes, it succs to lose to Misery. But if we win out, including the Big XII, it'll be tough to deny OU a shot at the Big One.

So buck up my Crimson bruthas and Creamy sistahs! It ain't over til we say it's over. And I am predicting an epic beatdown for the ages of CU next week.

MyT Oklahoma
10/24/2010, 05:40 PM
Yeah it is one game at a time and Colorado deserves what's coming to them next Saturday night.

Cornfed
10/24/2010, 05:42 PM
As long as alabama only has one loss and the love for Boise continues we will not make it in now, but we are playing for a BCS game.

Okla-homey
10/24/2010, 05:46 PM
As long as alabama only has one loss and the love for Boise continues we will not make it in now, but we are playing for a BCS game.

HTF is it possible 6-0 Boise is #2 in the AP and 8-0 Auburn is #3?:eek:

olevetonahill
10/24/2010, 05:47 PM
You aint the Boss of me :P

gWr5lmfzdJw

THE-JROD
10/24/2010, 05:47 PM
Exactly...where is whining gonna get us? Absolutely nowhere!!!

SOONERxWife73
10/24/2010, 05:49 PM
It ain't over til the fat lady sings!I'm somewhat of a lady, I could be considered somewhat fluffy, and I'm not singing! ! Cheerio! We will crush Misery in CCG and go to BCS.

Okla-homey
10/24/2010, 05:52 PM

I will predict now, after watching AU vs. LSU in its entirety yesterday, if Newton and Fannin remain healthy, Bama is going down in the Iron Bowl. That'll be 2 losses for Bama. However, before betting the rent on that game, be sure to check that BOTH Newton and Fannin are 100%.

Cornfed
10/24/2010, 05:57 PM
HTF is it possible 6-0 Boise is #2 in the AP and 8-0 Auburn is #3?:eek:

The LAST BCS poll determines the championship game not the second one, for Alabama to end with only one loss they beat Auburn.

SoonerNation20
10/24/2010, 06:09 PM
A 1-loss Alabama team will get in before us. It's still possible but we're gonna need some teams to lose. I don't see Alabama losing unless it's to Auburn, in which case, Auburn would be undefeated. Maybe LSU will somehow beat Alabama, and then Alabama will beat Auburn? Eh.. wishful thinking.

XingTheRubicon
10/24/2010, 06:50 PM
We have about a 1% chance to get in the NC game if we win every remaining game by 100 points. Oregon, Bama, Auburn, LSU, Ohio St have to have 2 losses,...BSU, TCU, Michigan St, Utah have to have 1 loss.

landrun
10/24/2010, 06:53 PM
I don't see us making it in this year with one loss.

A 1-loss Bama, Auburn, LSU even or Oregon team will be bumped ahead of us. The human polls will see to that. And if Michigan State goes undefeated, they'll get in. They play at Iowa and at Penn State and I personally don't think either of those to teams are that good.

Then there is TCU who manhandled Air Force this week.

I think we've blown our chance. :(

TXBOOMER
10/24/2010, 06:59 PM
Any NC hopes were failed away last night. There is zero chance of that happening for this team. Need to worry about winning the last three road games this year to make an appearance in the Big 12 Championship game.