PDA

View Full Version : Big 12 title this year, NC next yr.

PDXsooner
10/24/2010, 12:14 PM
I'm ok with that. Actually, going to the Fiesta bowl against a Boise State or TCU sounds pretty good to me.

StoopTroup
10/24/2010, 12:15 PM
I hope our injuries haven't piled up to our detriment.

I'll take beating colorado next week and then move on....

JLEW1818
10/24/2010, 12:32 PM
Team is going to be very talneted next season.

did yall see how many freshman got significant playing time?

I love OUr future.

finish the rest of the season undefeated and a be a top 2 team going into next season.

OUTrumpet
10/24/2010, 12:36 PM

I love OUr future.

finish the rest of the season undefeated and a be a top 2 team going into next season.

I'm really hoping for a holdout in the NFL. Could you imagine Broyles, Lewis, and Alexander coming back for another year otherwise?

BoulderSooner79
10/24/2010, 12:38 PM

I love OUr future.

Not only that, they are already among our best players. The remaining players from the '10 class will probably redshirt now, but several have been praised by the coaches as being ready. I hope T. Lewis and/or Broyles decide to return and help us make a run at it...

JLEW1818
10/24/2010, 12:38 PM
honestly. I think Broyles and Alexander come back regardless.

Lewis probably gone.

hell, they all might leave.

Travis is a great player, but it seems like he just got burnt like 5 times last night? idk

TXBOOMER
10/24/2010, 12:42 PM
We should be better next year. But this team has a lot of work to do before they make it to the Big 12 Championship game much less win it. It is hard to win close games or beat decent teams away from home without a kicking game and poor defensive interior line play. My biggest problem is I don't see that improving next year either.

Okie35
10/24/2010, 12:43 PM

Lewis probably gone.

Travis is a great player, but it seems like he just got burnt like 5 times last night? idk

It was a mismatch. He was lined up against Missouri's fastest player and he would put double moves on him. Something that BV didn't even adjust to. This loss will help because the team looked lost at times. I think it will get fixed.

StoopTroup
10/24/2010, 12:43 PM

Lewis might be gone.

They did come right at him in their 1st offensive series last night. I think they were trying to send him a message. I still hope Carter is OK and that if he's able to play again he'll learn to hit without endangering himself or other players. He had the one helmet to helmet and the last one he really buried his helmet in the mizzou player. That one seemed to have cost him. We're really in need of improving our D. They got a real workout last night from a good team. I don't see anyone else on our Schedule like Mizzou so hopefully we'll be able to cruise the rest of these games and give the Defense time to work things out.

JLEW1818
10/24/2010, 12:46 PM
yah, the dude Lewis was on looked fast as hell.

Okie35
10/24/2010, 12:48 PM
yah, the dude Lewis was on looked fast as hell.

He had 9 catches for like 139 yards. T-Lew had NO business lined up on him. No linebacker should line up on a guy like that.

cyclonesooner
10/24/2010, 01:12 PM
Yep, excellent defensive scheming.