PDA

View Full Version : What's funny is...

pappy
10/24/2010, 06:28 AM
I was just reading through a bunch of the posts about people complaining about the coaches sucking last night and then all the posts about people complaining because people complain.

I found that oddly hilarious.

Everyone on here complains whether pumping sunshine or being doom and gloom. Everyone on here should be somewhere in the middle because if all we do is pump sunshine then we don't hold coaches and players and the team in general accountable and if all we do is doom and gloom then we're just "idiots" who don't give our coaches, players and the team overall credit where credit is due.

... I take that back.

If you're just a sunshine pusher than you're an ignorant OU fan.

If you're just a doom and gloom kind of person than you're an ignorant OU fan.

If you disagree with the above 2 statements than you're an ignorant sports fan.

Not calling anyone in particular out on this one. You should strive to be somewhere in the middle.

BOOMER!

okiedokie
10/24/2010, 08:27 AM
I was just reading through a bunch of the posts about people complaining about the coaches sucking last night and then all the posts about people complaining because people complain.

I found that oddly hilarious.

Everyone on here complains whether pumping sunshine or being doom and gloom. Everyone on here should be somewhere in the middle because if all we do is pump sunshine then we don't hold coaches and players and the team in general accountable and if all we do is doom and gloom then we're just "idiots" who don't give our coaches, players and the team overall credit where credit is due.

... I take that back.

If you're just a sunshine pusher than you're an ignorant OU fan.

If you're just a doom and gloom kind of person than you're an ignorant OU fan.

If you disagree with the above 2 statements than you're an ignorant sports fan.

Not calling anyone in particular out on this one. You should strive to be somewhere in the middle.

BOOMER!
quit complaining....just kidding ;)

pappy
10/24/2010, 08:34 AM
I just threw you some green.

delhalew
10/24/2010, 08:37 AM
What category does a person like myself who is just to disgusted to talk about it fit in?

tooslow
10/24/2010, 09:02 AM
I call it like I see it. There is definitely a huge amount of sunshine pumpers on this board, but I guess that is to be expected. I made a comment a while back about hoping we do not continue folding like a lawn chair on the road this year, and was chastised by the pumpers with the typical, "Shut it Noob!" replies. I know one thing, a lot of teams would love to have our record right now. We still control our destiny, as far as winning the Big XII. The team is far away from sucking this year, but we are also clearly not the team many here thought we were.

btb916
10/24/2010, 09:23 AM
If we all stopped complaining about one thing or another there would be nothing to talk about.